IGNORED

The Liverpool thread.

Captain Cockblock

They're just bitter because they've never fully recovered from the Moyes dynasty

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Can a West Ham fan join in?

You have lost 7-1 in 4 games this season to Londons so called 4th team and coming off a 3-2 defeat when 2up against Southampton.

The odds on you beating Dortmund who disposed of the Spuds with ease, would be slim to zero.

Same as Man United, whole thing needs rebuilding from the bottom up and all Europe has done this season is give both clubs false hope and

taken the spotlight of there deficiencies 

Can a West Ham fan join in?

You have lost 7-1 in 4 games this season to Londons so called 4th team and coming off a 3-2 defeat when 2up against Southampton.

The odds on you beating Dortmund who disposed of the Spuds with ease, would be slim to zero.

Same as Man United, whole thing needs rebuilding from the bottom up and all Europe has done this season is give both clubs false hope and

taken the spotlight of there deficiencies 

You are welcome to join in but I must add that I have a plane to catch so replies might take a while.

Klopp can't do much until the summer so whatever he can get from this season is a bonus, been to Wembley an added bonus. I am quite sure that Klopp knows what he has to do, he would have seen all the problems and he will do his best to sort it out.

Dortmund is a tough one, a real tough one but it's not impossible and there is no point in playing if you don't have any hope, just got to turn up and give it the best shot and see what happens and we all know that Liverpool can produce near miracles on occasions.

Yep its been a strange ol season, even Andys played a few games.

must admit you have played some good stuff this season, hopefully you will get European football, poor decision at weekend cost you.

can you beat utd in the replay please

Oh the era when they dominated British & European football  :Laugh1:

Like Nottingham Forest?

Yep its been a strange ol season, even Andys played a few games.

must admit you have played some good stuff this season, hopefully you will get European football, poor decision at weekend cost you.

can you beat utd in the replay please

Yep, strange how the poor decisions always go against the "lesser" club when playing the so called big boys.

All the big clubs that are living on their past, need to re-think. With all the big money going around from next season, the gap will close.

Of the so called "big 5", its looking like 3 or even 4 will be missing out on Champions League next year and last years champions will be lucky to get any European football (shame).

Like Nottingham Forest?

No Nottingham Forest did do it in Britain & Europe as I seem to remember them even retaining the European Cup a feat that only one other British club claim they have done.

No Nottingham Forest did do it in Britain & Europe as I seem to remember them even retaining the European Cup a feat that only one other British club claim they have done.

The sarcastic point was, "look where they are now"   :GoldenSmile1: and where they have been since.

I forgot how well LVG has done with limited resources but he has set records by getting knocked out of Europe twice and become the only United manager to lose to an English club in Europe

Give him a new contract cos he will become a legend given time

The Special One will be there in the summer so we'll see what the future brings. I'm also only having a laugh and this is just a bit of banter - I'm hardly in a position to call Liverpool shit right now considering how bad things have become at United. I also agree with you in that the United v Liverpool fixture is still the biggest in English football. Despite Liverpool's lack of success in the last ten years they are still the two most successful teams in English football and in my opinion the rivalry between the two clubs is unparalleled in England. It's the two fixtures that I always look for first when they are published and I was fortunate enough to see the game at Old Trafford last year when Martial scored on his debut. 

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

But they have still achieved it

Agree,can never take away a clubs proud history,i dont think there will be anybody still alive when my lot were top dogs though! :laugh:

Agree,can never take away a clubs proud history,i dont think there will be anybody still alive when my lot were top dogs though! :laugh:

True, but a great old club, with plenty of history.

The Special One will be there in the summer so we'll see what the future brings. I'm also only having a laugh and this is just a bit of banter - I'm hardly in a position to call Liverpool shit right now considering how bad things have become at United. I also agree with you in that the United v Liverpool fixture is still the biggest in English football. Despite Liverpool's lack of success in the last ten years they are still the two most successful teams in English football and in my opinion the rivalry between the two clubs is unparalleled in England. It's the two fixtures that I always look for first when they are published and I was fortunate enough to see the game at Old Trafford last year when Martial scored on his debut.

I'm all up for banter and a laugh and do so all the time with mancs and I have you agreeing with me already and we have only just met so I must be doing something right

• 3 weeks later...

Good stuff

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I think we're all pretty happy with that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great performance last night and happy with a draw even tho I think we deserved to win, I actually bet on a draw with both teams scoring so  won a few quid which was an added bonus.

Got myself a ticket for Thursday at Anfield and I can't fucking wait as the atmosphere will be unbelievable.

Also going up on Sunday for a day on the lash and to meet a few N40 lads before the game.

Well up early (actually got an extra hour in bed compared to work days) and will soon be on the lash oops I mean train from Hemel to Liverpool Lime St where I will meeting some of the lads to partake in a few beers and maybe some Aussie Whites.

Poetry in motion hopefully follows 

Y.N.W.A

Perfect

Ojo what a prospect

Stewart also.

Even Joe Allen is threatening to be a player I want to keep lol

Having a manc supervisor is great on Mondays like this

this liverpool one on  buakoaw opposite the boom boom empty complex which has been open only a few months looks like it's done.

april 8 002 (Custom).JPG

april 8 006 (Custom).JPG

I have never understood why people open bars that are aimed at one particular set of fans as this limits your customer base big time, this bar will not attract so many people just because they support other clubs.

Have a football bar by all means, a sports bar etc but you need to attract as many people as possible not give them a reason not to come to your bar.

It maybe different if it was opened in the middle of a high foot traffic place in Bangkok but don't think these sort of bars will ever work in Pattaya as the bar trade is hard enough as it is.

I hope they prove me wrong though and if they are still open on my next trip I will have a few in there.

All the best

YNWA

Where exactly in Soi Buakoaw is this bar?

Edited by Lloydies

I have never understood why people open bars that are aimed at one particular set of fans as this limits your customer base big time, this bar will not attract so many people just because they support other clubs.

Where exactly in Soi Buakoaw is this bar?

between Soi 15 and south pattaya rd just north of "action street bars" but on the other side of the road.

the small blue sign reads fans club bar but no footy fan is gonna miss that metal sign over the entrance