Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Liverpool thread.

Captain Cockblock

Ah well, ... a great day in all. A United B team beats the gunners & City beats the Pool. I'm sure the scousers are going to be gallant in defeat and prove what good losers they are.

I hate penalty shootouts.  They are unavoidable, but hate that it decides trophies.

Hats off to Caballero.  His stop on Lallana was top notch.

Always find it very strange that MUFC fans would rather City win than the scousers. Confuses the fuck out of me!

Always find it very strange that MUFC fans would rather City win than the scousers. Confuses the fuck out of me!

They are just so jealous of us and they think of Citeh are not important due to their lack of history where in reality Citeh are the main team in Manchester these days.

:GoldenSmile1:

Its because where they live their main rivals are Liverpool, those that live in Manchester  see it differently, they have got city fans taking  the piss now after many years of laughing  at city.

Fair play to Citeh for rubbing their neighbours noses in it, they are just getting a bit of their own back for what they has suffered for 100 years

I would rather lose a final to Citeh than United any day....FACT

I would rather lose a final to Citeh than United any day....FACT

Ciy and Liverpool two clubs but one soul

Bca4VEfCMAAFKHO.jpg

So if a businessman from Middle East invests huge sums of money in BPL its bad,  but if an American businessman does it its good?  Love the mind of a deranged Liverpool fan.  #Racism

So if a businessman from Middle East invests huge sums of money in BPL its bad,  but if an American businessman does it its good?  Love the mind of a deranged Liverpool fan.  #Racism

Dont call Liverpool racist they might have to get the tshirts out again!

o-KENNY-DALGLISH-570.jpg?7

One persons  opinion, certainly not mine, but United fans dont seem to like middle east investment they tend to call City for it.

Edited by meaty

I suppose united fans have got fed up of abusing their manager so they are back scouring the net for things to post about Liverpool.

• Like 2

Cheers for the help lads. We'll send you a postcard from Europe next season :GoldenSmile1:

Cheers for the help lads. We'll send you a postcard from Europe next season :GoldenSmile1:

I didn't know U2 were touring again next season

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

The munsters can have 5th place for me, apparently Watford played them off the park last night and missed some good  chances .

Just wish that we could find some consistency .

Edited by meaty

The main team in Manchester beat the main team in Liverpool.

Fair play to Citeh's keeper

:laugh:  :LOL:  :LMFAO:  :LMFO:  :Laugh1:

Did you post this  just  before  you  went to the West  Ham game blue? :GoldenSmile1: