IGNORED

The Liverpool thread.

Captain Cockblock

No chance.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I have spent nearly all day in bed recovering after getting to bed about 6am.

It was worth it

Lightweight. I watched Question Time, This Week and the film Hitman after the game

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Lightweight. I watched Question Time, This Week and the film Hitman after the game

I had problems with my eyesight altho I did actually make it to bed at first after a visit to the toilet I ended up in the spare room, took a wrong turning lol

I had problems with my eyesight altho I did actually make it to bed at first after a visit to the toilet I ended up in the spare room, took a wrong turning lol

I'm assuming you're too big to fit in the cot lol

• Like 2

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Dortmund will definitely go in favourites and rightly so. If we are to win the Europa we would have had to play them at some stage anyway so a match over two legs with a team like Dortmund will be exciting. Great for the fans I think. 

Dortmund will definitely go in favourites and rightly so. If we are to win the Europa we would have had to play them at some stage anyway so a match over two legs with a team like Dortmund will be exciting. Great for the fans I think. 

It will be difficult but also a great experience for some of our younger players

Great stadium

Irrespective of the final, the dortmund clash could be a tournament highlight.

Even if they give us a hounding, the feeling from us liverpool fans could be ....thats what we will be in a few more seasons.

Positive thinking and all that sh1t 55

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Liverpool are a joke team now, they have one of the worst grounds in the Premiership and they have won one league cup in ten seasons. Wow, what a massive club you are. If there was ever a team that lived off of past glories then you are the epitome of that. Klopp is just papering over the cracks and all you deluded scousers know that - 26 years without English football's biggest prize and let's face it maybe ten more. 

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Bloody hell sam you're up late, havent you got school  tomorrow .

No school tomorrow but I have some business to attend to after lunch. You must be a scouser with delusions of grandeur? 

Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

No school tomorrow but I have some business to attend to after lunch. You must be a scouser with delusions of grandeur? 

wow the gloves are off then......

wow the gloves are off then......

In the beautiful words of Vampire Weekend - the gloves are off, the wisdom teeth are out - what you on about? 

"Up to me" since 2005

download.jpg

School holidays so we will probably have to ignore a lot more of him for a few weeks

To be fair I'm just a United fan having a bubble and trying to get you to bite so I would do the same thing and put me on ignore because the truth probably hurts. None of what I have said is true, Anfield is a fantastic ground and probably the best in the Premiership and Liverpool's haul of silverware in the last ten years has been phenomenal. Keep up the good work and give Klopp another five years on his contract because he's doing great.  

"Up to me" since 2005

I forgot how well LVG has done with limited resources but he has set records by getting knocked out of Europe twice and become the only United manager to lose to an English club in Europe

Give him a new contract cos he will become a legend given time

Oh goody everyone is getting on so well now.

I dont understand why utd fans hate us so much after what we did for them ....ungrateful lot they are

Oh goody everyone is getting on so well now.

I dont understand why utd fans hate us so much after what we did for them ....ungrateful lot they are

We done them a right favour by knocking them out of Europe cos now they can concentrate on the league

:Laugh1: