IGNORED

The Liverpool thread.

Captain Cockblock

I think somebody needs to check their glasses, it was a soft penalty to give away but it was a penalty.

• Like 2

I think somebody needs to check their glasses, it was a soft penalty to give away but it was a penalty.

My Kodi connection paused just before the incident, so the first thing I saw was him waiting to take the penalty, then it paused until I saw him celebrating scoring.

That is just lucky

My Kodi connection paused just before the incident, so the first thing I saw was him waiting to take the penalty, then it paused until I saw him celebrating scoring.

That is just lucky

Do you use kodi back home? My sky half price is coming to an end so looking at options.

Do you use kodi back home? My sky half price is coming to an end so looking at options.

I bought a Amazon Firestick fully loaded from eBay and it arrives just before I left for Thailand, it works ok for movies but I didn't get a chance to try sports altho from what I have read reports and feedback say it does work well.

I downloaded Kodi desktop version today as the tv we have in this house does not have a HDM1 slot (I'm lucky again) and then googled what to add to the desktop and it worked ok but our internet connection isn't brilliant sometimes and that will effect it but I'm sure it will be great when I'm back home using my home internet cos it is so much faster. So maybe you should try the free desktop download first and try that as it might save you £60 odd quid

And this link is what I used to add channels

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-watch-premier-league-football-using-xbmc/

Edited by Lloydies

Penalty all day long, probobly wouldn't have at OT though away sides waited over 5 years for one when Ferguson  was there

Some of the android boxes on ebay are pretty good  for sport, my mates got one and he gets everything.

Edited by meaty

I bought a Amazon Firestick fully loaded from eBay and it arrives just before I left for Thailand, it works ok for movies but I didn't get a chance to try sports altho from what I have read reports and feedback say it does work well.

I downloaded Kodi desktop version today as the tv we have in this house does not have a HDM1 slot (I'm lucky again) and then googled what to add to the desktop and it worked ok but our internet connection isn't brilliant sometimes and that will effect it but I'm sure it will be great when I'm back home using my home internet cos it is so much faster. So maybe you should try the free desktop download first and try that as it might save you £60 odd quid

And this link is what I used to add channels

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-watch-premier-league-football-using-xbmc/

Cool will check it out. I have 360mb broadband so hopefully it's good and I can bin sky

Well done to Alan Pardew for calling out the referees, Sky and the Jamie Carragher Liverpool bias. Great to see Carra shit his pants afterwards. Hopefully Utd will have an impartial ref in the European league against Liverpool

Edited by mcginley

pardew's eyes had gone and I thought he was going to nut the interviewer...... and he does have history!!!

Blame the ref and linesman for giving a pen but doesn't mention how stupid  the defender was for sliding in, good ol Pardew

Cool will check it out. I have 360mb broadband so hopefully it's good and I can bin sky

I have no idea what mine is at home, BT Infinity is all I know

Dated 2014

Come back when you have more up to date figures that we can look at and discuss.

:Think1:

Sure looked like a penalty.  You clip someone's back foot, they will go down.  If manager's held their own players to the same standards they seem to want from the referees,  sure would have more clean sheets.  In the US, if coaches criticize a referee's decision in the media,  they are fined.   Keeps the whining to a minimum.

Sure looked like a penalty.  You clip someone's back foot, they will go down.  If manager's held their own players to the same standards they seem to want from the referees,  sure would have more clean sheets.  In the US, if coaches criticize a referee's decision in the media,  they are fined.   Keeps the whining to a minimum.

What clip? Everyone saw it wasnt a penalty apart from the liverpool media!

Thierry Henry reckons it was and he is impartial and held in high regard

Lol. Sky aren't impartial. Turn on Talksport. Collymore told it like it was!

Talkshite should be renamed man u radio, and as for sky didnt they try to buy utd in the 90s, that tyler cant commentate on a game without mentioning utd.

What clip? Everyone saw it wasnt a penalty apart from the liverpool media!

I have seen it several times,it was a penalty, the defenders knee clips his foot. Its quite clear.Maybe your just taking the piss

I have seen it several times,it was a penalty, the defenders knee clips his foot. Its quite clear.Maybe your just taking the piss

Why did Collymore call it a disgrace? Only scousers are defending this penalty. Worst decision of the season

Why did Collymore call it a disgrace? Only scousers are defending this penalty. Worst decision of the season

Because he thought it was ulrika,