Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Rugby World Cup

kikielee

Just showing their true nature.

Probably f***ing Tories.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know its not the genuine Rugby fans but the English fans who have jumped on the world cup bandwagon booing the Penalty Kicks are a disgrace

Agreed , should leave all that rubbish to the football supporters .   

hour gone         Eng  10  Aus  20  

Mikeyboy

Not a good time to be connected with English rugby. The manager was booed during the post match interview and its being the reported that the players partners are being abused on social media. Are the tabloids going to go looking for blood like they do with the soccer team?

Don't worry England rugby fans. Jonny Wilkinson just said this is a great England rugby team.

England 13  Australia 33  

Hosts England dumped out of the world cup by Australia in a match that was closer than the score suggests .  No excuses , just not good enough .

The Australia / Wales group match next weekend  may  turn out to be a training session for both sides to avoid injuries before the quarter finals . 

Mikeyboy

Not a good time to be connected with English rugby. The manager was booed during the post match interview and its being the reported that the players partners are being abused on social media. Are the tabloids going to go looking for blood like they do with the soccer team?

Don't think the press will hold back . 

Way of sport nowadays , either Hero's or Zero's .

Mikeyboy

England today Australia insufficient and Australia were better in all respects. Apparently on England landed weight of failure and the failure. The performance was made by England spasmodic and unsettled from the start. Too many errors.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

England 13  Australia 33  

The Australia / Wales group match next weekend  may  turn out to be a training session for both sides to avoid injuries before the quarter finals . 

Mikeyboy

Losers play South Africa in QF. Winners get a much easier QF against Scotland or Japan.

Go you Aussie good thing

Awesome comprehensive victory

I am English and a rugby fan, they lost fairly and squarely, showing less effort and determination than many of the rugby third world countries, all of whom came to the competition ready to lay it all on the line. Right now the English coaches could learn something from them. 

Japan put a hair up the ass of the SA' and they are now a dangerous team, therefore I believe Wales cannot afford to field anything but their best team against Australia in an attempt to get Scotland/Japan in QF

Wales will be fielding the best 15 available unfortunately due to the massive injury list it will be a B team'and many

Playing out of posistion since the playing pool has been decimated so much.

Even with a full 15 I would expect Australia to edge the game slightly but it would have been a great game both at full strength.

Wales are delighted to have got out of the "group of death" which is a huge achievement given all the problems and itinary they faced but I can't see us getting past SA.

Without doubt the best World Cup ever with the displays of the cat B teams being the highlight and once we reach the QF hopefully

some heavyweight head to heads that go down to the wire.

Prediction Australia to win the final.

Losers play South Africa in QF. Winners get a much easier QF against Scotland or Japan.

Fair point

Thats assuming SA  win their group , but i'm pretty sure they will beat USA .

Nobody wants to play Japan either .

Mikeyboy

Wales will be fielding the best 15 available unfortunately due to the massive injury list it will be a B team'and many

Playing out of posistion since the playing pool has been decimated so much.

Even with a full 15 I would expect Australia to edge the game slightly but it would have been a great game both at full strength.

Wales are delighted to have got out of the "group of death" which is a huge achievement given all the problems and itinary they faced but I can't see us getting past SA.

Without doubt the best World Cup ever with the displays of the cat B teams being the highlight and once we reach the QF hopefully

some heavyweight head to heads that go down to the wire.

Prediction Australia to win the final.

Against who  :Evil_Grin2:

England today Australia insufficient and Australia were better in all respects. Apparently on England landed weight of failure and the failure. The performance was made by England spasmodic and unsettled from the start. Too many errors.

you need to use a different translator , or at least I hope you do !!

There are no excuses for being knocked out in the pool stages when playing a competition at home but unfortunately most teams are superior to us. 

Some stupid mistakes by the RFU include refusing to pick any players who ply their trade in France e.g. Armitage, who was ranked as a leading player in the toughest league in Europe.

I'd sack Lancaster and replace him with Eddie Jones as he managed to achieve amazing performances with the Japanese squad. We have the biggest budget in rugby so money should not be an issue here.

Fair play to both Wales and Australia who were the better teams.

Most of the country will now lose interest in this competition and it probably fade into the background.

I'm off to look at my family tree to see if I can find any Irish blood.

There are no excuses for being knocked out in the pool stages when playing a competition at home but unfortunately most teams are superior to us. 

Some stupid mistakes by the RFU include refusing to pick any players who ply their trade in France e.g. Armitage, who was ranked as a leading player in the toughest league in Europe.

I'd sack Lancaster and replace him with Eddie Jones as he managed to achieve amazing performances with the Japanese squad. We have the biggest budget in rugby so money should not be an issue here.

Fair play to both Wales and Australia who were the better teams.

Most of the country will now lose interest in this competition and it probably fade into the background.

I'm off to look at my family tree to see if I can find any Irish blood.

Do you think it will effect attendances,in England that is!

Do you think it will effect attendances,in England that is!

All match tickets already sold

Australia deservingly winners, their back row awesome and their scrum solid. England lost the game before kick off too much pressure to win from media,management fans etc etc and their loss to Wales B side at Twickenham HQ still fresh in their memories. But England team management made a few mistakes of not picking certain players, tactics and key decisions not able to adapt to their teams strengths and playing abilities. The tackles from Burgess and baby Farrell in front of ref taking man without the ball and illegal shoulder charge and high tackle are yet other examples of their immaturity and cant handle pressure in professional era, not to mention Mike Browns tantrum interview .  

Even the English RFU have should their bitterness and childishness at being kicked out as host nation, they have doubled the price of beer at Twickenham  for all remaining games !!!!!!!!!

12027719_892392677518671_8847687393957313275_n.jpg

12065647_10153183137992965_8550940290416124563_n (1).jpg

12106970_897138183701534_297059118903109163_n.jpg

12112485_886714078109533_4047302047750032608_n.jpg

Australia deservingly winners, their back row awesome and their scrum solid. England lost the game before kick off too much pressure to win from media,management fans etc etc and their loss to Wales B side at Twickenham HQ still fresh in their memories. But England team management made a few mistakes of not picking certain players, tactics and key decisions not able to adapt to their teams strengths and playing abilities. The tackles from Burgess and baby Farrell in front of ref taking man without the ball and illegal shoulder charge and high tackle are yet other examples of their immaturity and cant handle pressure in professional era, not to mention Mike Browns tantrum interview .  

Even the English RFU have should their bitterness and childishness at being kicked out as host nation, they have doubled the price of beer at Twickenham  for all remaining games !!!!!!!!!

Enjoy, and why shouldn't you :Evil_Grin2: I hope you can rise above the Aussie at least we still have a team to get behind.

Enjoy, and why shouldn't you :Evil_Grin2: I hope you can rise above the Aussie at least we still have a team to get behind.

I very much doubt it that Wales will beat Australia next week due to our ever increasing injury list, our scrum is not upto much as we were pushed all over the park by Fiji and I rate their back row partnership  Hooper and Pocock the best in the world at present. Our last 2 games against Fiji and England we fielded our Wales B side and managed a win but Australia is a different Team all together. I hope Lancaster and the rest of management team offer their resignations , as Host Nation and not to get out of the pool is embarrassing and slap in the face for every english supporter. Lancaster should relinquish his remaining 6 six year contract this man cannot take England forward and now will not be named as the next Lions Coach.

12074925_976894422369857_805926626454914712_n.jpg

It was looking like we didnt need to win against the Ozzys, but looking at who we will face if we lose SA....a win is needed I think.......

I think Englands loss was down to poor selection...The Ozzys were all over them especially in the scrum...Wales will have to play with their hearts again to beat the Ozzys ...Something they are very capable of ! 

It was looking like we didnt need to win against the Ozzys, but looking at who we will face if we lose SA....a win is needed I think.......

I think Englands loss was down to poor selection...The Ozzys were all over them especially in the scrum...Wales will have to play with their hearts again to beat the Ozzys ...Something they are very capable of ! 

Poor selection and poor leadership as I do not think anyone in the team truly has any belief in or respect for the Lancaster mob. That is in the past now, yes there is a pretty hope destroying injury list, however the Aussies have shown they are far from unbeatable, if Wales come to lay it down it could be a great game.

attachicon.gif12074925_976894422369857_805926626454914712_n.jpg

I very much doubt it that Wales will beat Australia next week due to our ever increasing injury list, our scrum is not upto much as we were pushed all over the park by Fiji and I rate their back row partnership  Hooper and Pocock the best in the world at present. Our last 2 games against Fiji and England we fielded our Wales B side and managed a win but Australia is a different Team all together. I hope Lancaster and the rest of management team offer their resignations , as Host Nation and not to get out of the pool is embarrassing and slap in the face for every english supporter. Lancaster should relinquish his remaining 6 six year contract this man cannot take England forward and now will not be named as the next Lions Coach.

I would hope that Stuart Lancaster resigns as soon as the group stage is over .    By all accounts he is a thoroughly decent man , and should do the right thing . 

Don't think his bosses Rob Andrew and the other guy ( forget name )  will go  , even though they handed out the six year contracts .  

A sorry mess , and could have been so much better as i think there is decent talent in the side .    England were playing with fear against Australia and the result was never in doubt . 

Looking forward to some good  Q final match ups .     

Mikeyboy

Archived