Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Rugby World Cup

kikielee

Great win to the All Blacks congrats. Terrific game of defence and attack. Carter a blinder in his last game.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations New Zealand,

The All Blacks have proved what we all secretly knew, but didn't want to admit,

They are simply the best in the world and have been for a long period of time, 5,6,7 years.(arguably longer).

The speed at which the All Blacks controlled the game, exerting extensive pressure on the Wallabies, we couldn't match them.

In this competition, against this team, there is no shame in losing.

Dan Carter, well deserved man of the match.

Stephen Moore, you were all class in defeat and acknowledging New Zealand in your words at the end.

No excuses, the All Blacks are just too Good!

Nice to see such gracious comments by Ozzie fans, good on you.  The Kiwis have ALWAYS been the better team regardless of opponent over the last decade. A decade of absolute dominance. The Springboks are the clear number 2. They were the only side to really put the All Blacks to the test.   

Ashamed of my true nationality at present so I am temporarily flying the flag of the Kiwi Republic (wanted the All Black's flag-Black background with the Silver Fern- but not an option on the board software so Jacinda's Standard will have to do.  

The ten minute sinbin really brought the game alive, with the Aussie's making the most of the extra man with 2 tries which really brought the game alive. Best team around for some time won with no shame for the Australian team whatsoever.

Heck of a game , worthy final  .

New Zealand have looked immense all tournament , deserved winners .

Australia battled hard , New Zealand too good.

Mikeyboy

Congratulations to New Zealand - totally deserved their victory.  

A special mention to Sonny Bill Williams who gave his winners medal to a young boy after he was tackled by a steward for encroaching onto the pitch.

This tournament has sent a strong message to the European teams that improvements are required or in 2019 we will again have the same 4 teams in the semis.

I really hope Japan can build on their successful campaign and make the 2019 competition as exciting.

Roll on the 2017 Lions tour of the new world champions!

Fantastic final........Thoroughly deserved by New Zealand.  I hope The Lions can restore some pride when they go there in just under 2 years !

Be great to see a Lions team play a combined NZ, SA and Aussie team. Although 70% or so would be NZ at the moment. Aleays wondered why they don't organise something like that or even a Northern v Southern Hemisphere tournament of 3 games.

Be great to see a Lions team play a combined NZ, SA and Aussie team. Although 70% or so would be NZ at the moment. Aleays wondered why they don't organise something like that or even a Northern v Southern Hemisphere tournament of 3 games.

I agree although it would be too much rugby e more the Northern play the southern it would improve the game world wide. Just look how much Argentina has improved.

"I like my Dessert first" :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1:

• 2 weeks later...

Stuart Lancaster yesterday quits as England Coach .  Only thing he could do really after England's poor showing at the world cup .

Interesting to see who replaces him and the length of contract decided .

Mikeyboy

Archived