Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Soi Bongkot

Footymadstreams

Just spoke to the owner he will get it for you from tomorrow

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been there twice now and I really like the place. I like the fact that Falang food and Thai food are served at very reasonable prices. The couple are good attentive hosts. Can well see him buying the laundry next door and expanding or moving to larger premises.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Jack Handey

His beer prices are also good

Large Leo 55

Large Chang 50

Pot Of tea 50 

Coffee  25

If anyone needs secured parking or have freinds staying in this area Just off the 3rd road after the Buffalo Bar 24/7 security

One Hour  20 baht

One Day    100 baht

Weekly       500 baht

Monthly      1800  baht

Annual       15000  baht

The restaurant really should have a name.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Jack Handey

The restaurant really should have a name.

Yes and  FB business page!..

My name for the place is "Fingers In The Pies" as they seem to be branching out!... :GoldenSmile1:

They need to change the prices on the Special Menu board outside. Pie and chips is still listed as 99THB. It might save some confusion/aggravation with some customers.

I agree, will mention it when i go in next time

I finally went there yesterday. No Pakachet Fai Daeng but they did promise to have it soon. A few observations and I wish I could communicate well enough with them but while my Thai is fair (12 years here), I also don't to be pushy. Soi Bongkot is growing like crazy. With all the new condos and businesses, it is becoming a nice area with enough of us foreigners to support places like this, and fortunately, it is not the typical sex tourist foreigners that are moving in. A few things they could now is indicate that there is indeed a "restaurant" there rather than  a laundromat that also sells cole drinks. They could have some paper type menus in English/Thai that could be placed in a rack out front for people to grab (very cheap to make) and a single stand up sign with a name and food photos. Forget the small/large prices as their Thai food is inexpensive. Go with the higher price so they are serving decent size portions. I will continue to go there a few times a week but they also need to speed up service a bit, as I was the only customer when I went in during the afternoon and had to wait 25 minutes for my takeout order.

While I was there, lots of Thais stopped by to buy sodas, beer, loose cigarettes etc, and each time it slowed things up.

I hope they make it!

Good idea about the menus lots of have printed already

The guy speaks english very well you can talk to him no need to speak in thai

Good idea about the menus lots of have printed already

The guy speaks english very well you can talk to him no need to speak in thai

Yes your English is very good!... :GoldenSmile1:

Yes your English is very good!... :GoldenSmile1:

Fess up Footy.. we know you are not a "friend" of the owner!

Yep.

Post 17. WE can stock them

Post 22. WE'VE added the following

Post 48. Don't forget OUR beer price.

But what the hell. You aint trolling which makes a nice change these days. You're providing a good service in a developing area.

I'm in regardless.

Good luck.........Now fess up 555!

Yep.

Post 17. WE can stock them

Post 22. WE'VE added the following

Post 48. Don't forget OUR beer price.

But what the hell. You aint trolling which makes a nice change these days. You're providing a good service in a developing area.

I'm in regardless.

Good luck.........Now fess up 555!

Well put!

Now "Footy Fingers In The Pie" great name for a restaurant by the way!  What is your relationship with this shop?

My money says he's set up his wife/girlfriend In business and she's running it with a family member.

My money says he's set up his wife/girlfriend In business and she's running it with a family member.

Brother?   :LOL2:  :LOL2:  :LOL2:

Fair play to Footy Fingers, he should start a new thread and cum clean!

Hi Footy. Now that I think of it, I've never seen you or the "owner" together. He disappears off into the kitchen to prepare my meal and a minute later you appear (in a different shirt) asking me what I would like to drink in a Thai accent.

Hi Footy. Now that I think of it, I've never seen you or the "owner" together. He disappears off into the kitchen to prepare my meal and a minute later you appear (in a different shirt) asking me what I would like to drink in a Thai accent.

:LOL2:  :LOL2:  :LOL2:  :LOL2:

Im not the owner or anything to do with the place apart from i go in for a drink and one day whilst having a beer or two we discussed how to get some farangs into the place, i suggested pie and chips and burger and chips to see what the response was

I helped source the pies from a freind of mine, the business is 100% owned by the thai guy and his wife

The only farang ive met is pall mall and we only had a brief chat as he was eating and i had my son with me 

A -mego G1-Pro car mounted camera, unlike the models that look alike. The material is durable and stronger than we take in QC factory direct synthase. Before leaving the factory eight hours exotics market NT96650 Buyer chip lead into each other without QC and IC chip prices. The result was not open often intermittent problem arrears IC bombs. It is evident that we will lose less. Only 0.1 percent will be seen that each plant is different. The cost of production is not the same as the factory brand DOD, SHOWDOW which is very expensive. But hardly at all There are so many great product grades And most shoppers do think the same 
features 
FULL HD recording crisp 
Full HD Car Camera Gateway can record crisp FULL HD 1080p Sensor AR0330 make sharp images both day and night. Grade A quality lens, wide angle screen, 2.7 "vision and G-Senser detect vibrations as an accident to prevent file loss. Save the file longer supports up to 32GB Micro SD card 
sharp, even in the dark 
can record when a motion (Motion Detection) in front of the camera. And can also save the auto loop Loop recording continuous recording without missing the Seam recording is also possible to record automatically when the car Start and off automatically when the engine is off. Save even more energy

Specification

- LCD 2.7 inch LTPS 
- Lens F / 1.6 
- Lens 120 Degree A + grade High Resolution Wide Angle Lens 
- Video Resolution the 1920th * 1080 (1080FHD) / one thousand two hundred eighty * 720 (720P) / 848 * 480 (WVGA) / 640 * 480 (VGA. ) 
- Video Format MOV 
- Photo Format JPG 
- Photo Resolution 12M 4032 * 3024; 3M 2048 * 1536 10M 3648 * 2736; 2MHD 1920 * one thousand and eighty 8M 3264 * 2 448; VGA 640 * 480 
5M the 2,592th * the 1944th; 1.3M the 1,280th * 960 
- Optional Language English / French / Portugal / Italian / SimplifiedChinese /
Traditional Chinese / Russian / Japanese / Deutsch / espanol 
- Interface Support USB & HDMI. 
- TV Output PAL / NTSC 
- Audio Built in microphone / Speaker 
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery 
- Loop-Cycle Recording Off / 10min / 5min / 3min 
- Manual Language English / Simplified Chinese / Russian 
- connecting USB2.0 USB 
- Power connecting 5V. 1.5A 
- Decode H.264 Format Price 2499 Baht plus postage via ems if outside Pattaya