Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Soi Bongkot

Footymadstreams

where is this restaurant

If you look for a "restaurant" , it's maybe not really that what you have to look for, it's an open unit like there are a lot where they serve food ( this is in no way the intention to denigrate )

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live in soi Bongkot.....but not yet understand where is this restaurant.....have map please ???

Sawadee krap

The map nixonbest posted is accurate,its on Soi Bongkot  on the corner of Moo5 coming from South pattaya rd its about 600m on your left,coming in from the other end its about 50m on your right,theres a baord outside with Special menu on and it faces the greek med resatraunt, a wholesale beer place and a karaoke bar,or you can ring on the numbers above 

Are you the owner ?

No im just freind of the owner

where is this restaurant

If you look for a "restaurant" , it's maybe not really that what you have to look for, it's an open unit like there are a lot where they serve food ( this is in no way the intention to denigrate )

Its right on the corner of moo5 there is a board outside with special menu here is a phone number 

Maybe a cafe instead of a restaurant but his food is excellent and very good value

There is one table outside seats 4 inside has a table which often seats 8-10 and 2 more tables to seat 4

รายการอาหาร ( Menu )

ธรรมดา                          พิเศษ

Regular                        Special

ผัดกระเพรา ไก่, หมู                                                                                                         35                                         40

Stir Fried Spicy Chicken or Pork With Basil

ผัดกระเพรา กุ้ง, ปลาหมึก, หมูกรอบ, รวมมิตร                                                                            40                                         45

Stir Fried Spicy Shrimp, Squid, Crispy pork  or Mixed With Basil

ผัดโหระพาพริกสด ไก่, หมู                                                                                                                              35                                          40

Stir Fried Chicken or Pork With Fresh Chili And Sweet Basil

ผัดโหระพาพริกสด กุ้ง, ปลาหมึก, หมูกรอบ, รวมมิตร                                                                                                      40                                           45

Stir Fried Shrimp, Squied, Crispy Pork Or Mixed With Sweet Basil

ผัดพริกแกง ไก่, หมู                                                                                                                                                               35                                           40

Stir Fried Chicken or Pork With Red Curry

ผัดพริกแกง กุ้ง, ปลาหมึก, หมูกรอบ, รวมมิตร                                                                                                                   40                                           45

Stir Fried Shrimp, Squid, Crispy Pork or Mixed With Red Curry

กระเทียมพริกไทย ไก่, หมู                                                                                                   35                                           40

Stir Fried Chicken or Pork With Garlic And Pepper

กระเทียมพริกไทย กุ้ง, ปลาหมึก                                                                                                                        40                                           45

Stir Fried Shrimp or Squid With Garlic And Pepper

ผัดคะน้าหมูกรอบ                                                                                                                                               40                                           45

Stier Fried Crispy Pork With Kale                                                                                                                                                            ผัดผักบุ้งไฟแดง                                                                                                                                                                      35                                           40                                Stir Fried Morning Glory With Oyster Sauce

ผัดผงกระหรี่ ไก่, หมู                                                                                                                                                            40                                            45

Stir Fried Chicken or Pork With Yellow Curry                                                                        

ผัดผงกระหรี่ เนื้อปู, กุ้ง, ปลาหมึก                                                                                                                            45                                             50                    

Stir Fried Crab Meat, Shrimp or Squid

ผัดเผ็ดปลาดุก                                                                                                                                                            40                                             45

Stir Fried Spicy Cat Fish With  Sweet Basil

หมูผัดกะปิ                                                                                                                                                                               35                                            40

Stir Fried Spicy Pork With Shrimp Paste

กุ้ง, ปลาหมึก ผัดกะปิ                                                                                                                                                             40                                             45

Stir Fried Spicy Shrimp or Squid With Shrimp Paste

ข้าวผัด ไก่, หมู                                                                                                                                                         35                                               40

Fried Rice With Chiken or Pork

ข้าวผัด กุ้ง, เนื้อปู, รวมมิตร                                                                                                                                      40                                              45

Fried Rice With Shrimp, Crab Meat or Mixed

ไข่เจียวหมูสับ                                                                                                                                                           35                                               40

Thai Style Omelets With Pork

ไข่เจียว กุ้งสับ, ปู                                                                                                                                                     40                                                45

Thai Style Omelets With Shirmp or Crab

ผัดซีอิ้ว ไก่, หมู                                                                                                              35                                               40

Fried Noodle With Chicken or Pork And Sweet Soy Sauce

ราดหน้า ไก่, หมู                                                                                                                                                      35                                                 40

Fried Noodle With Chicken or Pork And kale Top With Tapioca Flour Gravy

ราดหน้าทะเล                                                                                                                                                      40                                                 45

Fried Noodle With Seafood And Kale Top With Tapioca Flour Gravy

ก๋วยเตี๋ยวคั่วไก่                                                                                                                                                    40                                                  45

Fried Rice noodle With Chicken And Pickled Squid

ต้มยำกุ้ง, รวมมิตร                                                                                                                                             60                                                  70

Spicy Soup With Shrimp or Mixed ( Tom Yam )

ต้มข่าไก่                                                                                                                          50                                                 60

Spicy Soup With Chicken And Coconut Milk

แกงจืดเต้าหู้หมูสับ                                                                                                                                             50                                                 60

Clear Soup With Tofu And Minced Pork

ลาบหมู                                                                                                                                                               50                                               60

Spicy Minced Pork

*เป็นกับข้าว 40 - 70บาท*                                                                                                                                                

*The Price Of Side Dish 40 - 70 Bath*

Please Call  086-2458810  k. Nang  ( บริการส่งถึงที่ไม่คิดค่าส่ง )

Drink List

Beer                                                                                                   S                                       L

Singha                                                                                               40                                      60

Leo                                                                                                    35                                      55

Chang                                                                                               33                                      50

Archa                                                                                                 30                                     48

Spirit                                                                                                 60-

Gin

Rum

Vodka

Whisky   

You Can Choose To Mix Them is ( Soda, Coke, Tonic, Fruit Juice )

Cocktail                                                                                           100-

Long Island Tea ( Super Strong )                                                  

Long Beach Tea

Mojito

Margarita

Kamikaze

1 Short Of Tequila  40 Bath !

Just curious... For each item there is a "special"  option for 5 extra baht. Does that mean you get a spoon and for? lol

Just a larger portion and its not 5 for each it varies, 

The guy is happy to work on small margins unlike lets say the farang business 100 yards away whos small beers are more expensive than the large ones here

Maybe they provide straws for that price  :GoldenSmile1: or forks

I'll try this place on my next trip.

Footymadstream, do you know their operating hours and how much they charge for delivery?

I'll try this place on my next trip.

Footymadstream, do you know their operating hours and how much they charge for delivery?

Delivery is free if you within a reasonable distance,say within 10 mins by bike further afield is a very small charge

He opens 9 am closes when no ones left some times late late sometimes 11pm depends if theres anyone around,if you go late id ring and check

He will shortly be selling imported wines beer and spirits to take home ive seen the prices and no one in Pattaya is cheaper

Hes just waiting to see if theres any demand 

He can sell wholesale if required

Any chance of you taking a photo from outside please Footymad?

I know the general area but wouldn't want to walk past it.

Thank you!

Yes i will try and get some pics up tomorrow

I did try once before without much luck 

I live on Soi Bongkot and couldn't find it 20 minutes ago! There are two newer places between 7-11 and Big C Mini, that had menus outside, but one was a total different menu with more than double prices, and the other clearly catered more to farang food. I went up and back between Familrt and to where Soi Bongkot forks left or right three times ane time all the way to Third Road!

Now I saw one of the posts that says it is 50 meters from 3rd road. It would have made a lot more sense in the first post to have said that instead of saying where it was in relation to Pattaya Tai! The way the location was explained in the original post would be like saying where Big C in South Pattaya is located in relation to Beach Road rather than using Sukhumvit as a marker.

Don't focus on the name "restaurant",more a "hole in the wall".

Concrete seats outside.

So if you cross from 3rd road, and then through the snicket, pass buffalo bar on your left up to Soi Bongkot......Which way from there?

I think the best option is to appeal to everybody's mate Sateef for pictorial assistance and instructions......I'll pay for your lunch there matey!

:GoldenSmile1:

I will find it today and post a photo!

So I just tried to find ti again and still no luck. Hard to believe it can be that hidden or no so identifying sign. The owners really need to post a photo. It is not a good sign if someone who lives on the same Soi can't find it! To make things more frustrating, I called the number posted and there was no answer.

is this restaurant on the way to club4? 

I think some members are promoting this bar too much and I am tired to see this thread everyday.

I was going to try this place but because of too much promoting I changed my mind and not visit here.

is this restaurant on the way to club4?

Don't think u would like it mate......too much promotion 555

Don't think u would like it mate......too much promotion 555

yeah..If some members  write 5 pages in 2 weeks about a stupid regular breakfast It will be too much promoting  :Finger5:

yeah..If some members  write 5 pages in 2 weeks about a stupid regular breakfast It will be too much promoting  :Finger5:

Well no one has managed to find this place yet, so give it time!

Thinking of popping over for the Friday special, may catch u there.

I've seen it. It's an open air shophouse pretty much directly opposite El Greco. I believe it's the place right in the center of this picture:

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.926327,100.889267,3a,75y,325.33h,78.72t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1semKua5d4ct4odR6Begn5Cw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Thats the correct building and its the end unit on the left

So if you cross from 3rd road, and then through the snicket, pass buffalo bar on your left up to Soi Bongkot......Which way from there?

I think the best option is to appeal to everybody's mate Sateef for pictorial assistance and instructions......I'll pay for your lunch there matey!

:GoldenSmile1:

if you come down soi buffalo turn left at the 7/11 on soi bongkot and its about 100m on the same side facing El Greco restaraunt

THIS WEEKS PROMOTIONS

FRIDAY

PIE AND CHIPS 99 BAHT

BURGER AND CHIPS 99 BAHT

DONT FORGET OUR BEER PRICES

LARGE LEO 55 BAHT

LARGE CHANG 50 BAHT

THE ABOVE MAP POSTED BY NIXONSBEST IS THE RIGHT LOCATION FACING THE GREEK MED RESTRAUNT ON THE CORNER OF moo 5 ON SOI BONGKOT

I love the comment....yes that's the place but it doesn't look like that anymore lol. That's like saying...there's a Big C Mini just up the street but this map is old so you can't see it!

Archived