Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Soi Bongkot

Footymadstreams

That's easy for you to say Footy !

Does it come with chips or rice?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess i will have to speak to the owner about that   :GoldenSmile1:

A -mego G1-Pro car mounted camera, unlike the models that look alike. The material is durable and stronger than we take in QC factory direct synthase. Before leaving the factory eight hours exotics market NT96650 Buyer chip lead into each other without QC and IC chip prices. The result was not open often intermittent problem arrears IC bombs. It is evident that we will lose less. Only 0.1 percent will be seen that each plant is different. The cost of production is not the same as the factory brand DOD, SHOWDOW which is very expensive. But hardly at all There are so many great product grades And most shoppers do think the same 

features 

FULL HD recording crisp 

Full HD Car Camera Gateway can record crisp FULL HD 1080p Sensor AR0330 make sharp images both day and night. Grade A quality lens, wide angle screen, 2.7 "vision and G-Senser detect vibrations as an accident to prevent file loss. Save the file longer supports up to 32GB Micro SD card 

sharp, even in the dark 

can record when a motion (Motion Detection) in front of the camera. And can also save the auto loop Loop recording continuous recording without missing the Seam recording is also possible to record automatically when the car Start and off automatically when the engine is off. Save even more energy

Specification

- LCD 2.7 inch LTPS 

- Lens F / 1.6 

- Lens 120 Degree A + grade High Resolution Wide Angle Lens 

- Video Resolution the 1920th * 1080 (1080FHD) / one thousand two hundred eighty * 720 (720P) / 848 * 480 (WVGA) / 640 * 480 (VGA. ) 

- Video Format MOV 

- Photo Format JPG 

- Photo Resolution 12M 4032 * 3024; 3M 2048 * 1536 10M 3648 * 2736; 2MHD 1920 * one thousand and eighty 8M 3264 * 2 448; VGA 640 * 480 

5M the 2,592th * the 1944th; 1.3M the 1,280th * 960 

- Optional Language English / French / Portugal / Italian / SimplifiedChinese /

Traditional Chinese / Russian / Japanese / Deutsch / espanol 

- Interface Support USB & HDMI. 

- TV Output PAL / NTSC 

- Audio Built in microphone / Speaker 

- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery 

- Loop-Cycle Recording Off / 10min / 5min / 3min 

- Manual Language English / Simplified Chinese / Russian 

- connecting USB2.0 USB 

- Power connecting 5V. 1.5A 

- Decode H.264 Format Price 2499 Baht plus postage via ems if outside Pattaya

:GoldenSmile1:

Do u sell these too?

Yes we have some of the cams

How many do you want   :GoldenSmile1:

Or would be more interested in one of our tv boxes to watch all sports channels and eastenders  with 1000s of movies,we even provide a browser so your tv is now your computer

:GoldenSmile1:

Hey Footy, my old mucker.

Is that our restaurant in post 85 "Dour and Marashino" thread?

If so....Good comments :GoldenSmile1:

Edit:- spelt footy as footie......disrespectful

Not aware of it

Is that our restaurant in post 85 "Dour and Marashino" thread?

You have a link ?

The restaurant in Dour and Marashino's thread is not the same--she's my go-to lady for Thai food and she's just a couple shop houses down from the restaurant this thread is about.

Special Promotion DIGIBOX fully loaded if you LIKE our page only 3999 Baht including post. Brand new TV Boxes Available , Watch UK Live TV , UK TV ON Demand . Sky Sports 1,2,3,4,5,F1,SkySports news , all discovery channels , 1000's and 1000's of movies and tv shows on demand .you can watch any tv channel wwide and ALL MAJOR SPORTS FOX ESPN BTSPORTS BIEN ETC ETC search for live streams all from the comfort of your sofa . NO Subscriptions , now posting all over Thailand free of charge . 
3999 bht , contact me today [email protected] for your order
The boxes are loaded by ourselves with a wide range of channels, sky channels sports bt sports star sports bien sports setanta sports fox sports eurosports,we cover all mainstream tv uk bbc and itv channels and c4 plus many more, we cover racing uk and attheraces, 1000s of movies including the latest ones,we cover thai tv channels including true channels.The box is simple to operate and we offer free after service to assist in starting up but most people manage to do it from our email instructions which we send once paid and delivered we send ems tracking number to your area 3 days from sending.We cover hundreds of tv channels worldwide, i use it mainly for sport and works fine my speeds vary from 7 to 10 mbps,the box has a remote with it, i prefer to use a wifi mouse i find it easier to search around the various channels.To set up you have 1 box 1 power cable 1 hdmi cable 1 remote.You plug the power in and the hdmi from box to tv a red light will come on press this to turn blue.You then go to hdmi on your remote and you are ready to go

Yes she is mine in as much as I finance her lifestyle, but am open to offers for someone to take her off my hands.

I'll give you 1000pn for her 5555

I'll give you 1000pn for her 5555

Good luck with that. She would have two words for you beginning with f & o

Magners Cider

Thinking to stock the bottle at 120 Baht would that be of interest to anyone?

Or can sell wholesale at very good price pm me if interested

ผัดกระเพรา ไก่หมู                                                                                                         35       Baht                                 

Stir Fried Spicy Chicken or Pork With Basil

• 2 weeks later...

Lunch plans thwarted today. Not looking positive for the future. Any updates footy?image.jpg

Archived