IGNORED

best Fish and Chips?

I love good fresh fried fish.  I know there isn't going to be any fresh North Atlantic whitefish but is there anywhere you would recommend in the Pattaya area?  The closer to LK Metro the better.

Thanks

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chow soy on soi chaiyapoon for me, usually eat there a few times when im in town and always very good

The clear winner will come out as Every Day is Fryday in New Plaza.

Theres a big thread on it...Dory, Blue Grenadier and yes Cod too...but frozen of course.

I will have to check out both places.  I live in Ohio and we just don't get much fresh seafood here.

The clear winner will come out as Every Day is Fryday in New Plaza.

Theres a big thread on it...Dory, Blue Grenadier and yes Cod too...but frozen of course.

Deffo the best value fish and chips in Patts

A good F&C thread not had one for weeks lol, my vote still goes to Simons in Jomtien

Everyday is Fryday gets my vote as well

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

A good F&C thread not had one for weeks lol, my vote still goes to Simons in Jomtien

Gave up on it but might be OK again......

..... .. only not very "close to LK Metro" is it? 555

Hey guys you got to try the fish and chips in seaside resturant on soi chiaypoon comes with a side salad and peas for 150b  for me was the best fish and chips i had in Pattaya in March this year and I had tried those other places too.

By the way I do not have any connection to this resturant I am just a regular visitor to Pattaya and would like to share this with you all.

• 4 weeks later...

i found a great place for fish and chips but its a little far and i cant recall the name, its in jomtien right near the turn off to head toward the beach and fuck me they give you a massive plate for a couple hundred baht

Pig and Whistle on soi 7 is also very good. haven't tried Frydays yet but that will soon change

Easily the worst fish & chips I've had was from The Village Chippy. I went 3 times over a period of months and it never got any better. Scolding hot, straight from the microwave, I could here the beeps.

Consistently nice fish & chips can be had from Cafe Pitini on Soi Buakhao. The choice of breadcrumbs or batter (I always choose breadcrumbs) and chunky chips and peas.

Good chips with gravy (plus dory) with indifferent service can be found at the Jolly Friar on Soi Leng Kee.

Scent from my anus using crapatalk

Hey guys you got to try the fish and chips in seaside resturant on soi chiaypoon comes with a side salad and peas for 150b  for me was the best fish and chips i had in Pattaya in March this year and I had tried those other places too.

By the way I do not have any connection to this resturant I am just a regular visitor to Pattaya and would like to share this with you all.

That would be Seaside 2 I believe but Seaside 1 is off of Soi 7 is also good I am told (menu is the same but different chefs obviously). I say I have been told because believe it or not I am an Englishman who doesn't eat fish and chips.

i found a great place for fish and chips but its a little far and i cant recall the name, its in jomtien right near the turn off to head toward the beach and fuck me they give you a massive plate for a couple hundred baht

The place is called not just curry and fish or something like that....they have 3 stores over pattaya and darkside. ..

Not bad and they use fresh potatoes for chips not frozen. ..

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

The place is called not just curry and fish or something like that....they have 3 stores over pattaya and darkside. ..

Not bad and they use fresh potatoes for chips not frozen. ..

no it was a small independant place they have a sign up front saying seafood and european food, the current waitress looks like and im pretty sure is a ladyboy, they also have awesome sweet and sour chicken

Was just at Frydays last night and have to say it was very good. 

Pig and Whistle on soi 7 is also very good.........................

Haven't been for ages, but they used to be famous for their 'inch thick concrete batter' - I think achieved by pre-cooking then re-battering and re-frying.

Did they change that? 

Have to say I like it in there (nice and cool) but I'm more likely to be having the Liver, Bacon etc than F&C.

no it was a small independant place they have a sign up front saying seafood and european food, the current waitress looks like and im pretty sure is a ladyboy, they also have awesome sweet and sour chicken

Simon's? English style chippy...I think they're on the Door2Door menu...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hooray beer!

May well give your grub a go in a couple of weeks :-)

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Cafe Pitini all food there is very good but the value for money fish and chips for me has to be Everyday is Fryday.  When in Pattaya I go to both and enjoy both very much but even the more expensive cod and chips at Fryday isn`t too expensive at 180 baht for a decent sized portion. 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 1 month later...

Just tried "Jolly Fryer" Soi Lengkee...............excellent fish; could not finish the large cod; the chips not so good but didn't need to eat given the fish portion!

Everyday is fry day may well be good.............but their internet "opening time" 11:00 AM is not accurate..............arrived at 1:00 PM to find opening is 2:00 PM..........aaaaagh!

Archived