Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

MAYWEATHER VS. PACQIUAO

SemperFiGuy

Not a shock, but Saturday Night Live picked up on the "Mayweather beats his women" stories and had this clip on last night's "Weekend Update" segment....OUCH!  555555

IMG_0045.MOV

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that Money is a failure as a human, but that doesn't exempt him from being a successful boxer.  As for Manny, he dropped a few notches in my book...hard for me to admire a fighter who loses and then smiles about it in his post bout interview.  If anyone thinks that Pac-Man was in this for anything other than the purse, I've got a bridge to sell them!

Manny cant help but smile in defeat or victory,its just his way, one wonders how floyd will squander his money....we ALL know what Manny will do with a chunk of his, i rest my case.

Manny cant help but smile in defeat or victory,its just his way, one wonders how floyd will squander his money....we ALL know what Manny will do with a chunk of his, i rest my case.

Tweeds, As I've said, Mayweather is an a**hole and Manny is a good guy....but none of that has anything to do with boxing.  That leaves me unsure about what "case" you are "resting".   :Grin3:

Tweeds, As I've said, Mayweather is an a**hole and Manny is a good guy....but none of that has anything to do with boxing.  That leaves me unsure about what "case" you are "resting".   :Grin3:

Not a stone unturned about this event, hope manny hangs up his gloves..he has had us on the edge of seats for a long time giving value for money.

Not a stone unturned about this event, hope manny hangs up his gloves..he has had us on the edge of seats for a long time giving value for money.

Until he stepped in with the road runner.

Manny will have something that Mayweather will NEVER have....Manny will be known as "The People's Champion."

Archived