IGNORED

MAYWEATHER VS. PACQIUAO

SemperFiGuy

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CRIKEY!!! $US11,000 a ticket to see the fight ringside.

Better be a bloody good fight.

He is already the highest paid athlete. We are looking at one of the best businessmen ever. People want to see him get his ass kicked that bad.

I don't quite understand a fetish some people have with Manny and how he is going to plow through the match. Floyd is tactician and reads his opponents, then he adjusts accordingly. Manny is like a jack rabbit in the ring; he is all over place. Speed alone is not going to work on Floyd. His caliber is beyond anyone Manny has fought against.

I want to see a good fight; a superb fight. I really don't care who wins, but with a well educated assessment, I say Floyd will win the fight. Now, go ahead and flame... :)

It was reported on the radio that ringside tickets were going for $141,000.

I don't quite understand a fetish some people have with Manny and how he is going to plow through the match. Floyd is tactician and reads his opponents, then he adjusts accordingly. Manny is like a jack rabbit in the ring; he is all over place. Speed alone is not going to work on Floyd. His caliber is beyond anyone Manny has fought against.

I want to see a good fight; a superb fight. I really don't care who wins, but with a well educated assessment, I say Floyd will win the fight. Now, go ahead and flame... :)

No need to flame as you're right ... but that's also the problem . FM is the most

boring boxer i have ever seen . He's no fighter , it's all tactics and most of the 

time absolutely boring to watch . 

It was reported on the radio that ringside tickets were going for $141,000.

Buy a 1000Bht ringside ticket to a match of Muay Thai and you will see a lot more action . 

Buy a 1000Bht ringside ticket to a match of Muay Thai and you will see a lot more action . 

Can't argue with that. Mayweather and Pac are 37 and 36 respectively, well past their primes. I've heard that Mayweather is getting $200 million and Pac $100 million.

1000 baht seems very expensive for Muay Thai.

"The countdown is on to Saturday's showdown between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather, the USD400 million “fight of the century” with a place in boxing's pantheon of greats on the line – and it will be on live on Thai TV for free.

Channel 7 is expected to air the fight live starting at 10am Thailand time on Sunday starting with the main card, according to siamsport. "

Source:  :http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/04/27/channel-7-air-mayweather-pacquiao-fight-century

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

... 1000 baht seems very expensive for Muay Thai.

Not in Lumpini ... 

Sportsmans bar soi 13 is advertising 75bt san miguel and fight on all tvs in there. Only place ive seen so far

Can't argue with that. Mayweather and Pac are 37 and 36 respectively, well past their primes. I've heard that Mayweather is getting $200 million and Pac $100 million.

1000 baht seems very expensive for Muay Thai.

Numbers won;t be finalized until all of the PPV is totaled, but the $300 mil estimate has been made by multiple people.

Since it's 60/40, that would be 180 mil to Mayweather and 120 to Manny (what seems like a slight difference from your numbers  is actually 20 MILLION DOLLARS!)

BTW, expect lawsuits after this thing is over....a LOT of bad blood between the camps, and NEITHER trusts the other side on tallying things up.

Sportsmans bar soi 13 is advertising 75bt san miguel and fight on all tvs in there. Only place ive seen so far

Saw a FB post from Sportsman.  Food there is very good and lots of TVs

Can't go wrong for 75 baht. I've heard the PPV here in the US is $150.

3 x 50 inch screens in there(well look 50 to me)

Fuck paying ppv at those prices!!

Can't go wrong for 75 baht. I've heard the PPV here in the US is $150.

I think closed circuit in Las Vegas is $150+ (but all tickets sold out on 1 1/2 hours, from what I read).  PPV here is $99.95

....cue BMs to start in on how they would rather spend 3,200 baht....

Lumpini ring side seats are 2000baht and more for better cards

I would guess the guys watching floyd vs manny ringside are so rich they

would even pay 1 Million just to be seen ringside for the fight that should be

fight of the decade

and yeah one more for manny just because I want to see how mayweather gets a beating

You guys must be getting excited. The fight you have been waiting for isn't far away now.

9 Am starts the actual fight or just the Show with all the pre fight stuff?

Hyped for this fight. Been watching all the build up on Fox. I hope Pacquiao wins. My head says Mayweather to win on points but my heart says Pacquiao to stop him in the sixth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Would love Manny to win but think Mayweather will be just too big and too quick, and Manny won't be able to hit him much. Mayweather by KO :(

Irish by Birth; Munster by Grace of God.

To the Brave and the Faithful, Nothing is Impossible.

CountdownClockCodes.com

Archived