IGNORED

Weight- Whats yours

Parkwahn

193 cm, 120 kgs, bmi 33

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6 foot tall and 12 stone.

I changed my eating habits when I moved to LOS. Two meals a day, breakfast and lunch. Skip dinner. Never hungry. Easy to do. Drink whiskey, not beer. Cut out sweets and fast food. Lost 17KG and keep it off as long as I don't start eating dinner more than say 2 nights a week. I prefer drinking, fucking and sleeping on an empty stomach. Now at 90KG and have held it for two years. Saves big $$$ also.

Funny this topic should pop up now.

I'm just starting my new weight loss journey before my next trip.

I watched videos from my last trip and they were scary!

I'm currently 105.7kg and want to be down to 85kg by the start of my next trip in 127 days...I will do it!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

183cm and 92kg.....and hope to come back piss poor and worn out!

6ft and 17 stone

height to weight ratio I should be 10ft tall for all the poms because I am 152kg or arond 320lbs

a lot of stones lay back and think of thr EMPIRE

big col

• 2 weeks later...

As long as your fairly healthy and got enough in your pocket for a few drinks and some company why would you care in pattaya makes no inference at all

I have two weights. My doctor's office weight is 70 kilograms. However, my total weight is 145 kilograms when I am weighed down by a 40 pound spinner gyrating on my face and a 45 pound girl riding my cock.

I have two weights. My doctor's office weight is 70 kilograms. However, my total weight is 145 kilograms when I am weighed down by a 40 pound spinner gyrating on my face and a 45 pound girl riding my cock.

You paint a vivid picture !

I'm 6ft 3 and weight between 88-90 kilo , 6 weeks food and drink in Los and i'm up to 95

Mikeyboy

Living in LoS for seven years now, I come in at 183cm and scale at 175 Kilos. Weight hasn't changed in six years so it looks like I'm stuck with it. Mobility dreadful - only self to blame - and get around like Douglas bader. Happy and hope to stay that way. Johnnie Walker Red is my downfall !!!!

5"10" 174.4 lbs

trying to stay ripped.jpg

187cm and 110kg. Four months ago I was 127kg, so the direction is pretty much right

Almost 6-feet and around 175 lbs.

A few years after moving to Pattaya, I stopped lifting weights and lost some mass. Weighed around 190 when I got here. I have a closet full of size 34 pants I can't wear anymore.

I prefer drinking, fucking and sleeping on an empty stomach.

True Pattaya values.

66.5, probably 68 kg (150 lb) after Xmas. But I'm about as tall as bargirl so not skinny. Was 95 (210 lb) until a few months back. Can't seem to hold the booze so well with 25-30% less of me but the sex is better.

6'1" 308 lbs.... :MonkeyFight:

Love it.At that point,isn't it easier to say 3 hundy?Forget the 8 bro.

• 2 weeks later...

Continue reducing my weight total lost now 12 kg since mid August (5 month) to actually 88 kg ... height is 1,84 m so still at least another 4 kg to go! Hopefully by summer this year ... Feels great a lot of more energy again!

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is secret and today is a gift

6'3 and about 20.5-21 stone back in June last year when I joined the gym. Having only gone for about 3 weeks I suspect the only thing the same is my height!

As I'm fairly tall I've always carried the weight pretty well, but its really starting to show badly now, and my fitness is appalling. I'm doing something about it now as I'm about to get too big for 'regular' shop bought clothes!!

Pattaya in March, detoxing in Jan and Feb. Couple of weeks done so far. Not weighing myself but trousers loosening.

Otters-pocket-thong.png

Archived