IGNORED

Weight- Whats yours

Parkwahn

23 stone of lard and puss, I want to lose a stone before the next trip ..

I bat i am the fattest BM...

Come on you fat fucks prove me wrong

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 5' 11", 210 lbs. of chubby love.

When life gives you lemons...

Fuck the lemons and grab a beer.

Read my trip report!

Pics

6' 0" in at a svelt 220 lbs. (15.7 Stone) I will blame all the Germans in the world for my physical condition. Their beer is just too damned good. Needless to say it is all in my belly. lolol Want to be a founding member of the "Old Fat Bastards CLub"

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

wtf a r stones and lbs?

fogot that stuff years ago

"who kept the metric system out, we did, we did"

Member since Dec 06.

My weight is 90 Kg at the moment and my ideal weight is about 82. I can lose weight pretty easily when I want to and I hope to get it down to 85 Kg over the next couple of weeks for my next Thailand trip.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

168 lbs 5' 7" soaking wet. :Whistle:

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-countdown/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdowns&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-countdown/skins/a40.swf&text=I%20Come%20back%20to%20Paradise%20City&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=10&day=5&hour=14&minute=30&second=31&x=11&y=135" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdowns</small></center>

75kg weight myself this morning,my christmas and new year trip i on put on over 10kg was breaking passed 85kg,beer drinking everyday and eating shit loads haha,at the end of my holiday i could not get in to some of my cloths,and could only boom boom for a minute and a half not 3 minutes like before haha

5''11 and about 11 stone (last checked a week ago)

Just under 6ft and 72 kilos.......................full of love...................lol.

I'm 1,80 m and weight 85 kg. I have no idea what that is in stones and feet. WTF.

Pattaya: You can checkout any time you like - but you can never leave - Eagles

We skinny fuckers are the best fuckers.........................lol.

So praxitel after a week in patts you weight just 65 kg mate.................lol.

As a friend of mine said, "I am not out of shape I am a perfect circle" I'm not over weight I am under tall.

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

We skinny fuckers are the best fuckers.........................lol.

Not me I have ploblems cumming

I am 5'9" (175 cm) and 172 lbs (78 kg or 12.2 stone). Pretty much an average-sized guy.

LM

Esco thats not your only problem mate....................the list is long........................lol.

Archived