IGNORED

Weight- Whats yours

Parkwahn

6'4" (193 cm / 4.3 Egyptian cubits / 19,304 RCH's)

185 lbs (almost 84 Kg / 13.2 stones / 5.75 slugs)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5' 10' 180lb. about average. need to lose a bit before march!

TO KNOW AND NOT TO DO......IS NOT TO KNOW.

• 1 year later...

WTF? Why is it that every tom, dick, and harry can ask a fat man how much he weighs? I don't ask ugly people what happened to their face. I don't ask stupid folks if they are FAS. But anyone can ask a fat man his weight.

I refuse to answer. It would take three BGs to tip the see-saw (maybe).

5' 11" (180cm) and 10 stone something (75Kg's) you can't fatten a thoroughbred LOL

6'-4"(193cm) and now 176lbs(80kg) as I've lost more than 30lbs(14kg) in the last 4-5 months and feel/look much fitter as a result.

Height 179 cms

Weight 80 kgs

Body fat 16 %

Visceral fat 9

Bmi 24.3

Bmr [kcal]1757

Muscle mass 41.3 %

Body water 61.3

These figures are from salter body scales,,,of course i reckon their speaking shit about the body fat :)

5 ft 10 and 82kg. my TGF is a fat bitch tho at a whopping 48kg. i told her if she hits 50kg she's gone.

23 stone of lard and puss, I want to lose a stone before the next trip ..

I bat i am the fattest BM...

Come on you fat fucks prove me wrong

Well I've just lost during Sep/Oct a Stone & 5Lb, due to me reverting back to my old (more physical) job. Im making the scales no longer groan @ 12stone 5Lbs, -My Mrs love the "NEW" me!

This last 2 weeks she's kept calling me her 'Toyboy' & 'Santa's come early'! And you know, It aint so easy to lose it at my age so I'm a bit chuffed with me self as I never really thought I had it in me.

Her Thai/Issan mates (who come round to scoff that really stinky yukky stuff) call me "Sexy Man" -now where have I heard that before? Say they will now nag thier hubbies to trim some too..

I'm gonna be right popular with them guys now aren't I just!

I don't know about BM's but I've seen many a larger (& very happy with it too) chap than yourself in Thai. One German guy in the Issan village, well he lives 3-4 months a year up there-Gerhardt -if I've spelt his name right, MUST weigh in @ 25 stone Min.

He's a fantastic chap who can 'down' 8 large Changs-then a whole bottle of my Scotch...then go on the Sar-Tor & still speak good English!!! I'm long under the table with very little Englisssshhhh LoL

• 1 month later...

I'm going for the short little fucker award.

145 LB and 5ft 2in

If I can add on the length of my Dick that would make me 5ft 4In :wacko: :wacko:

Dodge

135kg and 175cm or 5'9" and 297lbs. Swim 2km in 55 mins non-stop 5x a week but eat too mutt. Not a big drinker.

• 2 weeks later...

Why does everyone feel the need to state their height as well as weight?

Why not inside leg measurement? Cock length? Hair thickness?

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

Why does everyone feel the need to state their height as well as weight?

Why not inside leg measurement? Cock length? Hair thickness?

and yours is el cata.

and yours is el cata.

46-100-57.

If you want to know the units, I'm afraid that information is restricted.

Hang on, that's my suitcase combination! Note to self, change the combination; or hair thickness.

sgu_banner.gif

46-100-57.

If you want to know the units, I'm afraid that information is restricted.

Hang on, that's my suitcase combination! Note to self, change the combination; or hair thickness.

yes i also have a suitcase problem. :Number1a:

217 lbs of sexy muscle, 17 inch arms and washboard abs with buns of steel trained to pump like a steam engine's piston!

68 kg 173 cm tall (low :) ) havent got a clue what that is in stones (but i do have 2...) or feet. My body temperature is around 37 degrees Celcius (0 is the freezing point) dont know why the hell Fahrenheit still works - think 32 degrees (F) equals 0 :Blur::Insanity: Simple logic tells me that below zero is freezing, over zero means + temperatures (warm or at least not to cold)

Everyone has the right to my opinion

Archived