IGNORED

Cricket ODI World Cup

mousemat

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be very surprised if India got anywhere near SA.

SA, Australia and NZ are a fair way ahead of the rest IMO.

8 down.

India have no chance against SA. The only Indian with any form this summer is Kohli.

Bugger the rain, looks like a washout for sure tomorrow in Brissie.

Spoke to a few people there this arvo. Absolutely pouring down at the moment.

England expectedly lost to Oz & NZ, the two best teams in the group, however the manner of defeat is shambolic. Pakistan vs West Indies on Saturday, with Ireland & Zimbabwe doing well loser of this match could catch an early flight home.

................................................................................................................

England have been a rabble in their two world cup matches so far....granted, they've been beaten by two of the hot favourites.

(Well, you couldn't see them bowling NZ out for less than 123, so I'm assuming they're going to lose.)

But they did beat India twice in the recent tri-series here in Australia.

So what does that say about India's chances?

It says nothing mate ...Nada.... Watch Sunday and you will see.

BTW first 20 20 wc triumph was in SA...not India.

What's the deal with doctoring of pitches ... Don't tell me the Aussies don't doctor fast bouncy pitches that suit their game .same for other countries. India does not whine about fast pitches so shouldn't other team about spinning tracks in the sub Continent.

BTW Kohli, Dhawan, Raina and Rahane are in form ..so let's see.

It says nothing mate ...Nada.... Watch Sunday and you will see.

BTW first 20 20 wc triumph was in SA...not India.

What's the deal with doctoring of pitches ... Don't tell me the Aussies don't doctor fast bouncy pitches that suit their game .same for other countries. India does not whine about fast pitches so shouldn't other team about spinning tracks in the sub Continent.

BTW Kohli, Dhawan, Raina and Rahane are in form ..so let's see.

Yeah we will see......I think South Africa are a very talented team, and I just don't think India have the bowling attack to stop them from scoring well in excess of 300, or the batting capability to chase such a score down against Steyn, Morkel and co.

But if I'm wrong, and your boys get up, I'll be the first to admit I was wrong.

Yeah we will see......I think South Africa are a very talented team, and I just don't think India have the bowling attack to stop them from scoring well in excess of 300, or the batting capability to chase such a score down against Steyn, Morkel and co.

But if I'm wrong, and your boys get up, I'll be the first to admit I was wrong.

Guess the ground also does matter, had it been SCG or Adelaide it would have evened out the competition, the G favors the faster bowlers with bit more bounce.

................................................................................................................

Guess the ground also does matter, had it been SCG or Adelaide it would have evened out the competition, the G favors the faster bowlers with bit more bounce.

You're right there Mick. Steyn tore us apart there a few years ago in a manner I hadn't seen for a long time.

He is one fearsome bowler and I can't see the Indian batsmen scoring too many against him if he's on song.

And from what I've seen this summer, the Indian bowling attack wouldn't be too much trouble for De Villers and co.

They have a very good team the South Africans and will be hard to beat in any game.

west indies v pakistan on now

wi scored over 300

pakistan 65/5 another no brainer.

they just went over to brisbane delayed start [iF ANY] covers still on and its still raining

any holes a goal

couldn't edit last post but watching it on sky sports two on bm lanza lads mini box [great value]

any holes a goal

Don't know why the Aussies and Bangladeshis bothered turning up to Brisbane - almost zero chance of a game.

Just like England didn't bother turning up yesterday for their game against New Zealand. Wait, they did... sort of.

Just like England didn't bother turning up yesterday for their game against New Zealand. Wait, they did... sort of.

:laugh:

Bangladesh gaining a fortunate point skews things even more for England, they must now beat Sri Lanka & Bangladesh, preferably with better margins.

Archived