Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cricket ODI World Cup

mousemat

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

India and South Africa won today, Zimbabwe did give S Africa a bit of a scare. 

................................................................................................................

Ireland chased down 304 to beat the West Indies today

A shock say some , but the Windies have been second rate for many a year . 

Mikeyboy

Easy RCon 2 on Soi Buakhao are playing the cricket everyday. Opposite the Soi Buakhao market at the S-bend on Soi Buakhao behind the RCon Residence hotel.

Five large screen televisions and plenty of seating. :ThumbUp6:

Andy is up early everymorning to make sure everything is running smoothly. :hello09:

Its 2015 and therefor time for the next instalment of the cricket ODI world cup in Australia and New Zealand.

As an England fan I am not really looking forward to this tournament as it could potentially be a disaster. Our biggest problem will be scoring over 330 runs as this is almost the norm with the top tier teams.

I’m really hoping that the Kiwis and Aussies turn up in good numbers to give us TV fans a fantastic viewing experience. .

My predictions are as follows:

Winners: South Africa

Runners up: Australia

Dark Horse: New Zealand

Biggest failure: India

Player of the tournament: AB De Villers or Mitchell Johnson.

After watching South Africa totally destroy the West Indies with some MASSIVE scores, they have the potential to out bat everyone.

If only the ICC could get their act together and look to hold a test world cup…. I live to dream………..

You might just end up eating your words on India mate.

You might just end up eating your words on India mate.

Pakistan are such a poor side that I'd even expect England to beat them, so it's too early to judge India yet.

Don't think they'll reach the final. They'll probably get to the semi-final as England don't have a good side. However, IF England manage to qualify, the MCG pitch may be quick enough for the English bowlers to worry India.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

What ridiculous scheduling of a World Cup, only one game today, that too Bangladesh vs Afghanistan. Who would want to watch a game like this, except the ardent supporters, nothing for the neutrals. Can't believe teams like Australia, England, S Africa just sitting in the wings.

................................................................................................................

What ridiculous scheduling of a World Cup, only one game today, that too Bangladesh vs Afghanistan. Who would want to watch a game like this, except the ardent supporters, nothing for the neutrals. Can't believe teams like Australia, England, S Africa just sitting in the wings.

Actually it hasn't been a bad game so far but the Afghanistan batsmen are off to a shaky start.

Blue Sky Group Ban Chang 0861415944 

https://www.facebook.com/Blue-Sky-Group-Ban-Chang-110095910415280

england v nz on friday

aussies v bangladash from brisbane but aussie news reckon it might be rained off as tropical rain forcast for queensland for four days

any holes a goal

I agree. Not so much that these games aren't interesting but the whole schedule is miles too slow. They could have had double the number of games that they have had so far. Everyone will be sick of it after 6 weeks.

I agree. Not so much that these games aren't interesting but the whole schedule is miles too slow. They could have had double the number of games that they have had so far. Everyone will be sick of it after 6 weeks.

The next ODI World Cup will involve less teams and should hopefully be faster moving.

Well let's see. If India win Sun, they will probably make semis for sure

Don't know about semi's but they sure will make history on Sunday if they win.

They have never beaten SA in a world cup.

I see SA has recruited Mike Hussey as a team consultant - TOP move as he can assist with knowledge of local conditions.

More importantly he can help with their mental resilience and fighting spirit.

Go SA!

I see SA has recruited Mike Hussey as a team consultant - TOP move as he can assist with knowledge of local conditions.

More importantly he can help with their mental resilience and fighting spirit.

Go SA!

Upto semis  :Finger5:

nz v poms now on. poms 46/2 after 11 overs

looks like the aussie game in brisbane tomorrow may be called off due to cyclonic rain in brisbane

any holes a goal

Archived