IGNORED

Cricket ODI World Cup

mousemat

Well done Australia , fully deserved winners .   

New Zealand have every right to be proud of their overall performance .

Both sides tour England this summer in test series , hope we can give them a good contest .

Mikeyboy

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well deserved by Australia. Just too powerful. After the NZ openers went cheaply you did wonder how competitive a total they would set.

Stark can bowl a bit can't he :)

The knock-outs, with the exception of SA-NZ were all dud one sided games, pity the final turned out to be exactly that. Once the Ozzies reach a final its very difficult to play them. Congrats nonetheless, saw plenty of crates of VB in the dressing room, big party for a couple of days. Maybe, some Ozzie BMs will ring bells tonight 555. 

................................................................................................................

Only thing better than Bangladesh sending England packing is beating the Kiwis in the final. Broncos even beat the Warriors at home. Damn fine day :)

Blue Sky Group Ban Chang 0861415944 

https://www.facebook.com/Blue-Sky-Group-Ban-Chang-110095910415280

Its a shame the Kiwis were unable to post a decent score and make a game of the Australian chase.

The only positive from Englands dismal performance was Finns hat-tick against Australia.

I hope the ICC see sence in 2019 to include 14 teams and give opportunities for the associate members to improve their standards as this is a world game and not made for the benefit of India, England and Australian who seem to run the ICC.

Well I called this one right. India made semis and Australia won. Still a good run for the kiwis to get to the finals. We will see more of them in the coming years.

Its a shame the Kiwis were unable to post a decent score and make a game of the Australian chase.

The only positive from Englands dismal performance was Finns hat-tick against Australia.

I hope the ICC see sence in 2019 to include 14 teams and give opportunities for the associate members to improve their standards as this is a world game and not made for the benefit of India, England and Australian who seem to run the ICC.

14 Teams for a " world cup " is not excessive i would say , and the likes of Ireland , Holland , Zimbabwe  etc  deserve the chance to compete at the highest level . 

3 to 4 weeks should do the trick , rather than this 6 week nonsense , 

Didn't see any positives for England from this latest humiliation .  Hope for much better in the 5 day games .

Mikeyboy

Thanks to OP for starting this thread & to all participating BMs, its very rare to see a cricket thread in the sports section & this one did good with over 250 replies. Irrespective of the duration of the WC it was a good tournament with over a million attendees in stadiums. The best team won in the end I guess.

................................................................................................................

Yeah funny how so many indians........(massive indian population in Melbourne).........are more than happy to live in Australia but really don't seem to like to see us win anything.

Apparently, there were quite a lot of indian supporters in the crowd, who live in Melbourne, but were cheering for NZ.

Not sure what it is. Maybe because we sent em packing in the semi final???

Just like every Kiwi on the planet would have been supporting India during the semi-final...:D

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Just like every Kiwi on the planet would have been supporting India during the semi-final...:D

Not every Kiwi [emoji6] [emoji3]

While I likes me some butter chicken, cannot stand their cricket team.

Not sure what it is. Maybe because we sent em packing in the semi final???

YUP...you got that right...

But congrats to the Aussies..they were the best team in the tournament and rightly won so.

Cheers,

Archived