IGNORED

How often do you see a girl you like on Beach Road?

Halibed

RTFF ??????

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have pics of some BR girls who I enjoyed. I post them in gratitude to the BMs of this forum. Please note that I didn't seek the girl's permission to publish. Hence the eye cover.

13.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

,I v been back home in outer London from Thailand couple a weeks ago. The problem now is:

I cannee think a nothing but Pattaya!

I know now why its called Pattaya Addicts; Been to the local Pig an whissel tonight.

This draft pint is 200 Baht, let u b the judge on thaat!

A.jpg

Ok, there r few ladies, but Not 2 B smiled 2, or to ask 4 ST, otherwise the lads of the  Metropolitan Police will have the pleasure of your acquaintance.

Those two guys downed the equivalent of an Insomnia stunner LT while I was there.

GUYS, WHY,4 gods sake, DONT U GO 2 PATTAYA ?

22.jpg

44.jpg

33.jpg

• 10 months later...
On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2015 at 20:07, Halibed said:

How often do you see a girl you like on Beach Road?

All the time.. but they are always being dragged along by the guy that bar fined them from a GoGo.

Of the many occasions on trips I have been walking down there to walking St maybe only hesitated twice but keep walking on for better girls in the Walking St area of Bars. Now if I was on a very long stay or ex pat I would participate.:D 

I've only taken 4 girls from Beach Road the last 7 months that's how bad it is this year. One was a diamond from a gogo.
You're not getting the pockets of new girls you got last year. Most have been working there for years

Archived