IGNORED

How often do you see a girl you like on Beach Road?

Halibed

I've taken 3 girls from the beach road in my last 5 trips to pattaya.

There are easy pickings but available for Short Time. And I prefer LT.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How often do you see a girl you like on Beach Road?

I make a long walk on Beach Road nearly every night.

During the full 2014, the number of girls I took on Beach Road is... two !

Should give you a good idea of the "quality" of girls you find there. :rolleyes:

... at least with my "criteria" (young, pretty, slim, ..)

I make a long walk on Beach Road nearly every night.

During the full 2014, the number of girls I took on Beach Road is... two !

Should give you a good idea of the "quality" of girls you find there. :rolleyes:

... at least with my "criteria" (young, pretty, slim, ..)

Over the last two nights its been more than 2 and I am also picky - what time are you walking?

Never did the coconut bar until my last trip, theres actually quite a few hotties if your lucky. And im quite picky. Some are just as hot as what u find in ws gogo's, sometimes they just look better in the gogos and clubs with the lighting. I find around 8pm is the best time

Walk Beach Road every day and most nights when I am in Patts. Some nice LBs but rarely see anything girl wise that I think is better than an average beer bar girl.

quality last night was poor for some reason but it can be hit or miss, still my favourite place to pick up girls, hot ones only

Took a girl last night at around 4.30am - says she always stands opposite Soi 13/2 - would not allow photos - her name is Nanny - 39kg from BKK - long hair, braces very good English, no baby or tattoos, pale skin - 1k baht.

She could easily work in a GoGo - I have never seen her before - perhaps I just got lucky

Took a girl last night at around 4.30am - says she always stands opposite Soi 13/2 - would not allow photos - her name is Nanny - 39kg from BKK - long hair, braces very good English, no baby or tattoos, pale skin - 1k baht.

She could easily work in a GoGo - I have never seen her before - perhaps I just got lucky

Sounds like you did. Good find. Must admit I never look beach road at that time as I am usually in the discos.

Sounds like you did. Good find. Must admit I never look beach road at that time as I am usually in the discos.

I was walking home from iBar with another BM - here's my take - all the girls I saw at 4.30am were drunk or well on their way to being drunk - what use would they be to me? Probably get back to them room and fall asleep and then cannot get rid of them the next day and they would be so hungover I would not want to bang them anyway.

This girl was fresh and motivated, just literally got there as we did - you could still smell the apple scent in her hair from her shampoo.

But as always BR is about luck - incidentally on the way down from Soi 6 to WS around midnight - we walked past at least 6 girls who were of the correct standard

I was walking home from iBar with another BM - here's my take - all the girls I saw at 4.30am were drunk or well on their way to being drunk - what use would they be to me? Probably get back to them room and fall asleep and then cannot get rid of them the next day and they would be so hungover I would not want to bang them anyway.

This girl was fresh and motivated, just literally got there as we did - you could still smell the apple scent in her hair from her shampoo.

But as always BR is about luck - incidentally on the way down from Soi 6 to WS around midnight - we walked past at least 6 girls who were of the correct standard

Might be just me mate but I honestly rarely ever see a girl on BR I like. We all have different takes on what we think is a cute girl though. Great you are finding them there.

Have met many, including ex-go go girls, over the years. Took a slim, attractive, flat-bellied ('no baby') girl with conversational English (had English boyfriend) just the other night - she looked mid twenties but surprised me by saying she was in her 30s. Told me she hits iBar later - sorry, I didn't get a pic. Name "Ice", has two big Butterflies tattooed on her back, surrounded by lots of smaller ones. Someone probably knows her.

Good shag too.

• 3 months later...

I have taken a few from there.

Always at night.

I am always a little bit drunk around that time, some of them look really good in the dark, but when i take them to a room and see them in light i usually say Bj only or only fuck them doggystyle.

Some of them seem to pick the darkest spots to hide their looks.

Next time im taking a flashlight ! 555.

I used to stroll along BR and every now and again I'd find a 500-600 baht stunner.  A few that stood out amoung the rest, a 20 y/o (no baby) that quit a WS go-go due to her not getting along with the other girls (she had only been there a month), the other was a 22 y/o, no baby, down from Issan, she had just finished the rice harvesting and came down to make some extra money, both girls had fantastic bodies and performed very well. There were a few other, the Daisy Dukes/Cowboy hat/short-shorts girl before she got fat, she was well worth the 500 baht, another was a 20 ish slim fit mother of one, just trying to earn some extra money for her and her kid, she would give me the longest STs of any girl I ST'd.  We'd shower, talk, play, smoke, boom-boom, shower again, talk, play again, I had her a few times after she gave me her number and said call me when every you want.

It's hit or miss on BR but when I miss there's always plenty of other options, that's the beauty of Pattaya.

Have grabbed a couple of take-aways from the coconut bar previously, all good.  Pick the ones that don't hide in the shadows too much and don't seem more interested in their phones than the potential customers.  Oh and if you see one you like, grab her, she may not be there later

I have seen gogo girls walking down Beach Road that I liked.  Does that count?

• 4 weeks later...

Did the baht bus cruise over xmas, before the markets set up.  Wow nice ass in aqua coloured jump suit.  Stop the bus Ev lets go look at that.

Ladyboy.

Hopes dashed.

If it was raining nymphomaniacs mate....you'd be washed down the gutter with a poofter !  LOL  

Beach road does turn my stomach sick as there are so many scanky girls.

Only one beach road girl in all the years I have visited Patts.

She was a little old but gold then got some new boobs fitted so before she vanished took her some times & over a 6 plus year period.

Amazing story may be later.

:Wassup1:

So even Beach road girls are no photos now ???

We have found a rare commodity its real pics from members with there cameras.

Lifes hard & photos are getting rarer by the 1000 baht spunk buckets.

Long live who is this girl from Insomnia ??? Right.   :Think1:

:GoldenSmile1:

:Wassup1:

I have never taken a girl off beach road...  Been my observation that the vast majority of them are not up to my standards... but while passing them in a baht bus or on the back of a mototaxi in the evening on my way to Walking Street, I have spotted a few here and there that would merit further inspection...

but I have not ever done so, find it a bit intimidating I guess. also from my understanding most of them want to do short time, and that's not my thing...

Rare as rocking horse shit.........

I dont often go these days  because last time i took some girls i facied it must have been about 10 years ago.

Passing along on a baht bus, i never see anything i fancy.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Many good ones on beach road, some worked in go gos as well. It's a hit and miss, but I have found many beginners from beach road. You have to have time and patience, but one always shows up to my liking

Cheers Tommy x

cheers, Tommy of Richmond

why sleep if you are going to get up anyway?

Archived