IGNORED

How often do you see a girl you like on Beach Road?

Halibed

How often do you see a girl you like on Beach Road?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always see many that I like, on my last trip it was   Beach road girls every day with the exception of my first night which was  mature lady from Bamboo,but every day since the first night I would have a coconut bar girl . Although I would have a threesome one night with a couple from windmills, but still when I finished ST with them I would stay in my room for a while, then go straight out for another girl from Beach road. :GoldenSmile1:  :Bye5:  

Quite often with the exception being when they have the tent stalls along beach road. I would also add that I have seen some girls from Gogo,s freelancing on their day off or when the rent is due.

In the 7 years i'm here i have been with exactly 1 Beach road girl . 

Hard to find anything decent out there IMO . 

I am just the opposite to Jerry, in my ten years of mongering in pattaya, before I met the GF, most of the girls I took home were from BR as I had a oreference for ST and no involvement. Many of them were girls that I had taken several times before and liked the service. There are a huge number of girls there, one night I counted over 350 "obvious" hookers between Central and WS. It does vary, and if you see a nice one you have to move in as she won't be there long.

I have also taken GG girls, Bar girls from BR, when Thai Girls need money they explore all options.

Last February Valentine's Day after dinner about 9:00pm. I was taking a romantic walk along beach road with my ex LTGF. I have never seen so many ladies out that night. I must say there was quite a few good ones amongst them. Then there have been other times when I have gone for a walk on my own and there wasn't any that I wokld have taken. I think beach road is one of those places that is hit and miss.

"Growing old is inevitable, but growing up is optional"

:ILoveSex1:

Every time i pass

I wrote a story about a pleasant encounter once, see link

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index.php?/topic/142092-Ode-to-Romance-%28-A-Pattaya-Love-Story-%29

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only twice. Both times on the way to WS and never followed up on it.  Regretted it each time but was scared off due to possible age of Beach Road Girl.

You gota put the foot work in to find a cracker last night many about who I would of been proud to have hanging on my arm not to mention sucking my kbob but already committed to a GG girl so sadly declined all offers on my way to NLD

Did the baht bus cruise over xmas, before the markets set up.  Wow nice ass in Aqua coloured jump suit.  Stop the bus Ev lets go look at that.

Ladyboy.

Hopes dashed.

Did the baht bus cruise over xmas, before the markets set up.  Wow nice ass in aqua coloured jump suit.  Stop the bus Ev lets go look at that.

Ladyboy.

Hopes dashed.

Still the best looking one out there :-)

I am always down beach road on my trips(daily jog) but its always in the afternoon. Only rough ladies.

However,I did go for a perv one night with a buddy and saw a few cuties.

there are some really nice ones along beach RD. I've had a few mature women and they usually do stuff the younger ones wont :-)

I'll always remember my first trip to Pattaya, and like a naive newbie, I was walking along Beach Rd one afternoon, and these 2 women walked up to me and asked if I wanted it. One girl was slim and petite, her mate I swear had GG size breasts.......I mean they were enormous and I have NEVER, EVER seen a woman in Pattaya since with tits to match. The only one that beat her was an African!

Show me any woman, and I'll show you the bloke thats sick of rooting her!

I see hot girls every day on BR but the vast majority are either with guys, not P4P or Farangs.

In the evening there are some nice ones, especially over the weekend when ones come to Pattaya for extra cash.

Quite often with the exception being when they have the tent stalls along beach road. I would also add that I have seen some girls from Gogo,s freelancing on their day off or when the rent is due.

Ive also seen a few, especially before December last year.

During low season the bills must still be paid.

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

I have a walk along Beach Road most evenings after dinner when I'm in Pats, just to and usually see some pretty decent women there. I agree that majority are rough looking and so you have to persevere to discover the good stuff. Also many of them hanging about in pairs so getting a 3 some is sometimes a bit easier than elsewhere

Because I'm paying for it, I'd like to see what I'm getting before committing.  Therefore, I'm more of a gogo guy and I don't mind paying a little extra.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

Understatement of the year so far

Well, I figured I pay nearly $2000 on airfare alone to get to LOS, so an extra $15-30 to fuck a chick that I find attractive, is a tiny drop in a bucket.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

BR is not the place where I took and did BF for many reasons.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Socrates point was that it certainly isn't "a little extra" these days.

I would totally agree with you if the price difference was only 500-1000 baht, but with drinks and barfine, the difference is many times that.

I'm very adaptable, I take girls from beach rd, gogo's, Soi 6 and beer bars. If i have to have it, I have to have it lol. 

I've had good ones, but this was during the day, I think they were just "regular" girls that I chatted up and got to go back to the hotel - 700 ST - all good to me. 

I tried picking up a cutie that was setting up beach chairs etc once, but she was too caught up in her work, something about not wanting to abandon post.  In retrospect, she seemed rather young-ish, so might have been wiser to pass, but in any case, I'm sure Secrets' staff would have saved my bacon, they do a good job of looking at all IDs before letting anything in.

At night, pickings seemed a LOT slimmer.

Think like a VC - fail quickly, try often

Only when I'm with my missus and cant

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

its a matter of taste, I usually only see 1 to 3 I would ST. Sometimes none but if you check again half hour later I might see 1 or 2. BR has been hit or miss since new year.

Not every time but then I am not looking for a BF when i walk along beach road, I was on the baht bus going up to WS from Soi 6 one evening and there was a stunner at least a 9 on the bus who got off at Mikes shopping mail and to my surprise instead of going in walked over to the beach side.

To this day I wish I had got off and BF her but those are the breaks

Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde (16 October 1854 – 30 November 1900)
“I can resist everything except temptationâ€

To be born an Englishman is to win the lottery of life

Archived