Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How often do you see a girl you like on Beach Road?

Halibed

the best two girls I found last year were from BR, true diamonds in the rough. it's all about timing. If you are impatient then trawl the gogos.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had quite  a few girls from beach road last June as a have on all previous visits, however I must admit only a couple were good. I found most to be rather bland in bed and even when I tried to spice things up a bit they were reluctant , apart from a rather sexy Filipino girl I met who enjoyed giving me a massage. Mind you I barfined a ladies from a go go bars a couple of times, and they were just the same, so maybe its not just a beach road thing that some girls are not adventurous in the hotel room. :Bed_Sex:  :SoWhat1:

Last time I was there I met one who I used to arrange to meet me outside my hotel about 4-6pm several times - she was no better or worse than any girl from a bar just a lot cheaper! The more I saw her, the more adventurous she became - I think that they give more (BR gals) if you're a regular - I kept wanting her to stay longer but she always had to leave by 8 - 10pm at the latest. I've met one who was an real stunner, model-looking and young (19?) but quite passive and another who I think was quite a recent arrival at the time - hour glass figure and large naturals - only had short time with her as it was my last day unfortunately. Some girls enjoy the freedom of BR rather than having to sit in a bar all night hoping for a customer. Bamboo Club and Beer Garden are sometimes good places too if you're lucky.

One of the best girls I had was someone I had actually had on a previous trip, I think her name was Nam, she was an older lady but had a lovely slim figure. I remember her dressing very scantily when we first met a couple of years ago, and she was just as scant in clothing this time around. What stuck in my mind on this trip was after a vigorous boom boom session, she chose to show me a picture of her cats dead kittens that she took a picture of on her phone.....strange. :Crazy1:  :o

See the odd one from the Baht bus on the way to WS. I have only had one beach road girl Beer and she picked me up in Windmill no money very little English good looking farm fresh didn't realise she was normally a beach road girl till latter couldn't find her when I went looking for her the next 2 days. I'm not into ST which I'm told the coconut bar girls prefer and don't like the thought of more chance of being robed or screwed over because there is no way to find them or no boss or Momusun to complain to.

I usually walk along the boardwalk when going to Walking Street. Usually see two or three I'd take. I know several others from over the years, but never taken back to my room. Usually if I'm not occupied and see one I like, seize the opportunity right away. The majority of the girls, however, are a bit rough around the edges.

BR was my favourite hunting ground for over ten years and I always found one that I liked. Had phone numbers of my favourites and would alternate them with a new one quite regularly......ah those were the days !!

• 3 weeks later...

Took a girl last night at around 4.30am - says she always stands opposite Soi 13/2 - would not allow photos - her name is Nanny - 39kg from BKK - long hair, braces very good English, no baby or tattoos, pale skin - 1k baht.

She could easily work in a GoGo - I have never seen her before - perhaps I just got lucky

in my only trip in 2013 myself and fellow BM Master Rich also found a few diamonds in the rough that could have easily worked at a gogo. But 4:30 am finding one of that quality I wouldn't bother even trying. Came back after getting tattoo one night about that time and saw two accross from our hotel, one looked like she was way past her prime (my buddy took her anyway) and the other who the first girl told me to take looked diseased ridden so I just called it a night and continued my search the next day. Bottom line is I think u can find fine caliber ass on BR & just don't bother with what is not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I used to stroll along BR and every now and again I'd find a 500-600 baht stunner. A few that stood out amoung the rest, a 20 y/o (no baby) that quit a WS go-go due to her not getting along with the other girls (she had only been there a month), the other was a 22 y/o, no baby, down from Issan, she had just finished the rice harvesting and came down to make some extra money, both girls had fantastic bodies and performed very well. There were a few other, the Daisy Dukes/Cowboy hat/short-shorts girl before she got fat, she was well worth the 500 baht, another was a 20 ish slim fit mother of one, just trying to earn some extra money for her and her kid, she would give me the longest STs of any girl I ST'd. We'd shower, talk, play, smoke, boom-boom, shower again, talk, play again, I had her a few times after she gave me her number and said call me when every you want.

It's hit or miss on BR but when I miss there's always plenty of other options, that's the beauty of Pattaya.

Hi mate...any chance to get her mobile number???

Have grabbed a couple of take-aways from the coconut bar previously, all good. Pick the ones that don't hide in the shadows too much and don't seem more interested in their phones than the potential customers. Oh and if you see one you like, grab her, she may not be there later

LG-D958 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

• 1 month later...

One of the best girls I had was someone I had actually had on a previous trip, I think her name was Nam, she was an older lady but had a lovely slim figure. I remember her dressing very scantily when we first met a couple of years ago, and she was just as scant in clothing this time around. What stuck in my mind on this trip was after a vigorous boom boom session, she chose to show me a picture of her cats dead kittens that she took a picture of on her phone.....strange. :Crazy1:  :o

Oh no! That's an Isaan curse. How are you now? I hope you're feeling alright, wengweng. :GoldenSmile1:

Oh no! That's an Isaan curse. How are you now? I hope you're feeling alright, wengweng. :GoldenSmile1:

I am feeling fine Jeds, wait I am starting to feel............AAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHHHH!!!!

12170252_1918410648383453_51846687_n.jpg

It's happened  -i told you it would. There's only one way I know of to get rid of the Isaan dead cats picture curse. Rescue the exact same number of cats that  died in the pictures. Get someone to record you doing it. Go viral with it on you tube and take some pictures to carry round with you. Show them to as many girls as you possibly can in Pattaya. They'll be all over you, even though you look like a burnt mummy. Once you've had sex with 100 girls (it won't take long, believe me) the curse will be lifted.

It's happened  -i told you it would. There's only one way I know of to get rid of the Isaan dead cats picture curse. Rescue the exact same number of cats that  died in the pictures. Get someone to record you doing it. Go viral with it on you tube and take some pictures to carry round with you. Show them to as many girls as you possibly can in Pattaya. They'll be all over you, even though you look like a burnt mummy. Once you've had sex with 100 girls (it won't take long, believe me) the curse will be lifted 

I am on my way to the local cat sanctuary now  to  get the same amount of cats, then I will toss them into the local river (me off camera of course ) Then I will conveniently walk by, jump in and rescue the poor moggies. :GoldenSmile1:  :Bye5:

Ride by at 60 kph there are loads.

Slow down to 20 kph they've all gone.

Always find more than a few girls there who are good on the eye and I only like slim chicks normally.

Beach Rd wins for ease of convenience. Few beers in early evening, pick up on beach Rd, quick session no strings attached, continue onto Windmill , another session on the way home.

Never had any problems just take them to the short time rooms in the Soi with Starbucks on the corner or 2nd Rd. Rooms above the ladyboy bar half way up the Soi can be fucking grubby at times but had some goodtimes in there.

Most girls taken there weren't in any rush to get back to the beach.

Picked up about 3am once, bit chubbier than usual but only wanted 500 baht. As she got hornier and hornier towards climax her pussy went spastic, quivering and tightening more and more round my dick. As she came it practically locked me in there and carried on convulsing inside. Heaven.

Picked up another night on way back from WS just past the wooden decking halfway along by the stepped area. We walked and talked on the way to 2nd Rd s/t rooms . It's a small doorway near the indoor market not quite opposite view talay condos. There's four uniformed police in the door way when we arrive so I'm hanging back and about to hot foot outta there. She walks straight in comes back out and somehow convinces me it's fine, the owner who I've seen on previous visits there is mates with those police, they've seen it all before and aren't interested. That girl gave me some good advice as to who you can and can't trust on the beach Rd and where not to pick up after certain hrs.

I've had friends say girls only work there because they're too sick to work in a bar or other bullshit. There's a great many reason why they are there , mostly because it's quick money , relatively safe for them for S/T and there's no commitment to any boss.

Had a weird BR pickup a few nights ago. I saw a young good looking girl. Chat her up a little bit. Decide to short time her in my own room. She seemed to be quite nervous and asked me at least two times if I was a police. She asks me to wait on the street while she catches a motorbike taxi. The "motorbike taxi" was some guy she obviously knew, a friend of her who was resting on the beach behind her. Instead of taking us straight to the room in the fastest way, he did take a long route to my room because he wanted to avoid the police.

And before anyone of you suggest it, I checked her ID, she was definitively 19. The reason that the "motorbike taxi driver" wanted to avoid the police could be that he didnt have driver license or wearing helmet.

Well Soi 6 girls are hip

I really dig those styles they wear
And the Go-Go girls with the way they walk
They knock me out when I'm in there
The soapie massage ladies really make you feel alright
And the ladyboys with the way they kiss
They keep their boyfriends warm at night
I wish they all could be Beach Road
I wish they all could be Beach Road
I wish they all could be Beach Road girls
Soi 3 has its boy bars
And Bamboo's the place to go
If you want a MILF

A bit of filth

And you're a bit short on your dough

I've been all around this great big world
And I've seen all kinds of girls
But I always want to get back to the front
To the cutest girls in the world
I wish they all could be Beach Road 
I wish they all could be Beach Road
I wish they all could be Beach Road girls

Had a weird BR pickup a few nights ago. I saw a young good looking girl. Chat her up a little bit. Decide to short time her in my own room. She seemed to be quite nervous and asked me at least two times if I was a police. She asks me to wait on the street while she catches a motorbike taxi. The "motorbike taxi" was some guy she obviously knew, a friend of her who was resting on the beach behind her. Instead of taking us straight to the room in the fastest way, he did take a long route to my room because he wanted to avoid the police.

And before anyone of you suggest it, I checked her ID, she was definitively 19. The reason that the "motorbike taxi driver" wanted to avoid the police could be that he didnt have driver license or wearing helmet.

motorbike taxi did his job, avoiding the police, good work.

there are always interesting girls.

BUT.....

unfortunately im very wary of the clothes they wear, hiding something I don't want to see.

Picked up another night on way back from WS just past the wooden decking halfway along by the stepped area. We walked and talked on the way to 2nd Rd s/t rooms . It's a small doorway near the indoor market not quite opposite view talay condos.

Thanks for that. Are there any more ST rooms around the BR

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Thanks for that. Are there any more ST rooms around the BR

Just ask the girls, they know where the nearest ones are.

I only know of two buildings on the Soi with Starbucks on the corner on beach Rd, not sure of the name. 1st place is on the left maybe 6-7 doors up. 2nd is on the right half way up. A glass fronted door right next to a ladyboy bar. Sometimes not very clean in there.

There must be others but whenever I ask girls further down towards W/S they usually mention these two.

I guess these short time rooms in soi 13/1 or 13/2 (cant remember which of the sois atm), have never ever been properly cleaned. And used condoms are to be found everywhere if you look around. If you dont catch any nastiness from your short time flirt, perhaps you will catch something nasty from the guy who just left the room 5 minutes before you entered.These rooms are 2-400 baht. A moto taxi will take you both to your own room for half the price, and then it's also easier to negiotate for more than the strict 60 minutes limit.

Regarding the question, I only know there are ST hotels spread all over town. Perhaps someone should make a ST hotels map.

• 2 months later...

If we stroll from VT6 to WS, we almost always see at least one or two during the prime evening hours. We have taken quite a few from BR over the past few years. Some good, some mediocre, and a couple great ones...same with everywhere else...a crapshoot on service

Only one i picked up was right near WS, she was a little spinner and had a good time. She had to leave early in the morning to go to work which suited me fine. I always take them to reception and they check ids etc.

• 4 weeks later...

I never see anyone post pics of beach road girls even though people like em.     I rarely walk there and have occasionally seen a nice one

Archived