Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How often do you see a girl you like on Beach Road?

Halibed

I never see anyone post pics of beach road girls even though people like em. I rarely walk there and have occasionally seen a nice one

uploadfromtaptalk1456532693602.jpg

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the 7 years i'm here i have been with exactly 1 Beach road girl .

Hard to find anything decent out there IMO .

Change the 7 to a 10 and this is exactly my own response.

• 3 weeks later...

Drove past Beach Road Saturday night around 10:30 pm and there were quite a few lookers. Many of the women I would have taken home (if the wife was not with me).  What I found comical is the guys negotiating with the girls. The expressions of the girls and especially the Indian guys. Being a street walker must be hard job. 

Reminded me of Dubai when I was single.  Would go to the bars and by the girls drinks just for fun and listen to them chat (complain mostly) then tun around and put on the nice smile, professional acting at its best. At the end of the the night if I took a girl back to my hotel room is because she really wanted to and was happy.  No pressure. We both enjoyed ourselves. 

One of these great days (nights) will stop by and sample the delights. 

• 4 months later...

Last time I was perusing the delights of Beach road a trio of monsters approached and queried

" you look for lady ? "

I said I'll let you know if i find one.

Having said that my other 2 hunts in that area were successful

I did find one about ten years ago.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

One girl from beach road ever.

Have some pics but it was about 4 or 5 years back.

Strange thing was I got her to stay all night & gave her lots of taxi money to stay.

Really nice girl & we had room service & watched a few movies in my room.

Great to talk to & superb info as she told me many of her beach road experiences.

:Wassup1:

I used BR regularly for many years, had a number of regulars who were very good for me. You often see a cute one, and you have to move fasr because she will not be there for long. The line-up changes very quickly, girls go and retirn after ST. The biggest advantage of BR is obviously price, for 500-700 baht if she is a non-performer go back and get another one. Rinse and repeat. Doing this with a Gogo girl after drinks, bF and a ST fee and perhaps 3000+ is not so cheap.

I was walking on Beach Road last night. I saw three girls I would have taken if I was in the mood. Every timeci explore Beach Road at night, there are 2 tov3 that I find acceptable in quality. Of course, performance in bed is always hit n miss.

I was walking on Beach Road last night. I saw three girls I would have taken if I was in the mood. Every timeci explore Beach Road at night, there are 2 tov3 that I find acceptable in quality. Of course, performance in bed is always hit n miss.

• 1 month later...

Are these freelancers on beach road? And how can we be sure not ladyboy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last time I was perusing the delights of Beach road a trio of monsters approached and queried

" you look for lady ? "

I said I'll let you know if i find one.

Having said that my other 2 hunts in that area were successful

Had 1 girl for a few hours but no pic sorry , was not a great experience tbh .

Lush was that the night of the trio [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be completely honest it depends on a few factors

How drunk iam

What time of day it is

How horney iam

How much money i have left/available

Factoring in these components gives me an answer

Usally im happy to settle for something thats not too old....never over 35yrs. Definitely no chicks with a dick

I did find one about ten years ago.

But one can sometimes find some gems in the rough

Whether she's a go go girl getting an early start on her day before her bar opens

Or a true FL such as Fibi from CreampieThais fame

fibi.br.jpg

fibi.cpt.jpg

fibi.br.jpg

fibi.cpt.jpg

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

But one can sometimes find some gems in the rough

Whether she's a go go girl getting an early start on her day before her bar opens

Or a true FL such as Fibi from CreampieThais fame

Where is the second photo? And how recent? It doesn't look like beach road.

Where is the second photo? And how recent? It doesn't look like beach road.

Sadly the place only exists in our memories these days

.. several years ago on Beach Rd by Soi 13 - before they "improved" it to be the barren wasteland of no shade or seating today   :SteamingMad:

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

I don't know why, but in the past years I wouldn't see a girl that I'd find even remotely attractive in beach road. Nowadays I get to see a lot of them when I walk around after sunset. 

I know it's pretty baby, but I didn't take it out for air.

• 1 month later...

I used BR regularly for many years, had a number of regulars who were very good for me. You often see a cute one, and you have to move fasr because she will not be there for long. The line-up changes very quickly, girls go and retirn after ST. The biggest advantage of BR is obviously price, for 500-700 baht if she is a non-performer go back and get another one. Rinse and repeat. Doing this with a Gogo girl after drinks, bF and a ST fee and perhaps 3000+ is not so cheap.

These days they ask for 700-1000. Rarely 500 and if they do, they are really dogs!

I walked from Soi 8 to Walking St along Beach Rd at 9.00pm three nights ago, there were plenty of Thai girls that were attractive. Quite a lot of girls that time of night, plenty to choose from, and plenty of decent lookers that no doubt would have been heading to the clubs later in the night.

I had pre arranged to meet people so I wasn't looking to take anyone, but I did get a couple of Line contacts.

For those that are into Africans or dark girls, there was two attractive dark girls near Soi 10 that were together, I found the ones closer to Walking St to rough looking, and some were very big.

I was approached by two very ugly old, what I thought were Russians, they would have been close to 50, very very unattractive.

Close to Walking St there are some, what look to me to be Bulgarian weight lifters, there would have been at least six of them, how these women get any business is one of the wonders of the world.

Overall I was surprised at some of the quality, you can't go by what's around during the day time if looking along Beach Rd.

what look to me to be Bulgarian weight lifters,

haha  :LMFAO:

haha :LMFAO:

I seriously cannot describe how these women look, to think they make money selling their 130kg arses is mind blowing lol.

I seriously cannot describe how these women look, to think they make money selling their 130kg arses is mind blowing lol.

Luckily the Indian fellas take care of them

Luckily the Indian fellas take care of them

Guys from the east see what seems like western girl and they go nuts, even if she's a tub of lard.

Maybe it's the same way guys from the west see a Thai farm girl with a 10th grade education and figuratively shower her with money to gain her attention.

• 6 months later...

Whether you take girls from BR or not, is up to you. But it also depend on size of your budget, some ppl r wealthy, others not so .  R u fussy about young beauty Queens? or prefer a chick that will do everything .  Everybody kno the avg cost of BR  vs  beerebar vs agogo, everybody knows the ease and hassle-free QuickPick but know the beauty and youth of agogo girls. Many loathe BR and many like it. So choose what you fancy and don't listen to others, cos each gotta different set of variables.

I been to pattaya recently stayed nr BR.  I start the night by walking on BR . I always picked a good one within 100 metres or less. Short walk back to my hotel, ID left at reception and they ring me as she leaves. most girls were good in bed. one was exceptional, and one medium. All agreed on B600, but ended with an extra B100 tip. 

Having got the deed out o the way , I now start planning for the night ; choosing between beerbars,with resident bands, WS venues, Bamboo, wonderful bar(s), agogos, or any combination thereof. In this amazing town, I, at last, found happiness . I tell you it was like being in a dream. And without RTFF, it would  never ve happened to me. thank u BMs.

Archived