Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Roast Duck at Leng Kee Restaurant

Evil Penevil

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had eaten at many places and being Indian know the spices but Leng Kee is the best place I have eaten anywhere ever. I just go to Pattaya for it and then fun....Its the first thing that I love about Pattaya now :)

Seems they Have changed the colour of their sign to blue. Bet it really stands out on Pattaya klang.

I love the place and the staff are pretty good for a laugh, funny how they are slumped over chairs sleeping at times, playing games on their phones and so on. Guess I'm there late most of the time. Still the service is good and the atmosphere is great. Wish I was going there soon.:unsure:

Been eating that duck for Take away for years. Always in the evenings or the nights together with som tam on the other side of Pattaya klang. You think the sauce is spicy with just a drop? It would be fun let you try my som tam then ;)

Anyway, love the duck there. Haven't been there for a while now and it seems the prices gone up pretty much now!

Been eating that duck for Take away for years. Always in the evenings or the nights together with som tam on the other side of Pattaya klang. You think the sauce is spicy with just a drop? It would be fun let you try my som tam then ;)

Anyway, love the duck there. Haven't been there for a while now and it seems the prices gone up pretty much now!

The som tam from outside August Suites? One of the best vendors in Pattaya I think

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hooray beer!

Had their roasted duck and a green curry with fish (not on menu, I believe). Both were excellent.

Food is mostly delicious there.

Staff is sometimes moody and bossy.

I had the duck during his last trip in November several times and have always enjoyed it very much. For the price of a small portion 150 BHT BHT 10 rice bowls more than enough food. Great Singha for 90 BHT and I was satisfied.

Yes the staff is always totally professional and occasionally through its large number of bored and do not fulfill their obligations to 100%, but they're also only people.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

The duck is ok there but I would much rather have the duck at MK,that and the coconut soup at pattaya beer garden are my favorite meals in Pattaya

Sorry but in all my visits to Pattaya I don't think I've ever come across this place. Where exactly is it located? Will definitely need to try it on my next trip given all this talk of how good the duck is

The som tam from outside August Suites? One of the best vendors in Pattaya I think

I usually buy from the lady in the front of the food park. She's know exactly how I want it. Most thai can't eat my som tam. It's too spicy for them. But buy sometimes from the vendors as well if she's closed.

Seems they Have changed the colour of their sign to blue. Bet it really stands out on Pattaya klang.

I love the place and the staff are pretty good for a laugh, funny how they are slumped over chairs sleeping at times, playing games on their phones and so on. Guess I'm there late most of the time. Still the service is good and the atmosphere is great. Wish I was going there soon. :unsure:

Yes I was wondering about that blue sign too.

The old one was red and I always used that as a landmark to where Soi Bukaow intersected Pattaya Klang

Sorry but in all my visits to Pattaya I don't think I've ever come across this place. Where exactly is it located? Will definitely need to try it on my next trip given all this talk of how good the duck is

It's at the end / beginning of the soi Buakhao on the corner. On the opposite side of the end of the soi Buakhao, where he held regular Tuesday and Friday markets.

I hope this helped description is not entirely accurate.

:hello09: 

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Love the duck with rice! Good to have before an evening of mongering and drinking!

I've been to both Lengkee and the restaurant at the bottom of Thepprasit this week for duck and they're both excellent. Lengkee has duck available all day long and the decor is smarter than most in the area....Thepprasit can sell out mid-afternoon but the service is a more cheerful and has more of a street food vibe - it's a bit cheaper. I would recommend both - Lengkee for a date, taking out the GF's family, convenience....Thepprasit for a more homely atmosphere...

Hooray beer!

And Lengkee has a much more extensive menu with fresh crab and other fish/seafood available...

Hooray beer!

• 4 weeks later...

Ate at Lengkee last night. The menu can be overwhelming and is extensive.

Ending up getting. Pad Thai and Thai stuffed omelette. Service was good and fast. 

Ate at Lengkee last night. The menu can be overwhelming and is extensive.

Ending up getting. Pad Thai and Thai stuffed omelette. Service was good and fast. 

You make a good point. The menu is ridiculously long and the servers often want you to know what you want right away. If you send them away, have fun getting them back when you are ready. I have liked some simple Thai Chinese dishes there like squid with scallions. 

You make a good point. The menu is ridiculously long and the servers often want you to know what you want right away. If you send them away, have fun getting them back when you are ready. I have liked some simple Thai Chinese dishes there like squid with scallions.

Just order roast duck in gravy plus rice 160 baht, well worth it. Small size in enough unless you are obese. I think it's no.153 to save you looking.

Just order roast duck in gravy plus rice 160 baht, well worth it. Small size in enough unless you are obese. I think it's no.153 to save you looking.

I have. It's good. But there is other stuff on their menu that is good too.  There is a spicy Thai eggplant salad that I like.  It comes with ground pork but not mentioned on the menu. 

This is my go to restaurant especially when hungry. I have always found the food to be tasty and extremely fast. Price has gone up a bit but still great food served quickly.

This is the restaurant I go to most.

My mate ordered roast duck @ Lengkee one evening, & I swear the plate was in front oh him before he even set the menu down. I have patronized Lengkee 3-4 times & have always found the service incredibly fast for LOS.

CHEERS!

Went here for dinner this week. Was super easy to find with giant logo out front. Its a short walk from second road if you get off the baht bus. Staff like most posters have mentioned isn't the best. They seem to be overstaffed most of the time and not very coordinated. You order the duck its going to come right away and you are waiting for the other dishes to come which was like 5-10 minutes later. Food was good, but there wasn't much duck to be had, but I guess thats what you get for 400 baht. Which when I think about it now is kind of crap when central festival food park is 120 baht for same amount of duck.

This is my go to restaurant especially when hungry. I have always found the food to be tasty and extremely fast. Price has gone up a bit but still great food served quickly.

This is the restaurant I go to most.

Good point

Fantastic restaurant to go to when you are hungry

When you are not hungry go to a different restaurant

Archived