IGNORED

Roast Duck at Leng Kee Restaurant

Evil Penevil

why do falangs always think this works? She's an employee and gets paid regardless if the place makes money or not. Same goes for gogos and beer bars.

I don't,it was purely to make me feel better.

Which it did.Cheers.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the point to be made is that there seems to be a pattern here of overcharging thd falang for something they didnt order.

As I said it was the first time it happened to me but it looks like Im not the only one.

Be warned.

I have never had a problem with getting the wrong food here but last trip one of the waitresses told my longtime that i bring different girls here all the time. Not exactly a good start to the evening. It didn't bother her but I still thought it was an incredibly bitchy thing to say to a girl. 

IMG_0973-2.jpgIMG_0894-2.jpgIMG_0905-2.jpg

Just because it's true doesn't mean you have to say it.

I don't,it was purely to make me feel better.

Which it did.Cheers.

Its one of the drawbacks of cheap stuff. The staff are poorly paid and the savings (not all thou!) are passed on to the customers. If she was paid enough to have pride in the job , your duck would cost you double or triple.

Duck them! Sorry couldn't resist! :)

Ding Ding ...... Please remember to like and subscribe.

Its one of the drawbacks of cheap stuff. The staff are poorly paid and the savings (not all thou!) are passed on to the customers. If she was paid enough to have pride in the job , your duck would cost you double or triple.

Duck them! Sorry couldn't resist! :)

Disagree.  A self-actualized person performs whatever job they are doing to the best of their ability and with pride, since there is inherent dignity in all honest work, because it is being done by a human being.

This applies from custodial work cleaning up shit all the way up to the presidency.

Some nasty person who does their job poorly, either by trying to rip off a customer or damage their reputation, is just a low-quality human being.  If you paid them 10x as much, they'd still be trash.

Always happy to help a fellow monger :)  Stay safe & healthy gentlemen!!!  :hello09:

Disagree.  A self-actualized person performs whatever job they are doing to the best of their ability and with pride, since there is inherent dignity in all honest work, because it is being done by a human being.

This applies from custodial work cleaning up shit all the way up to the presidency.

Some nasty person who does their job poorly, either by trying to rip off a customer or damage their reputation, is just a low-quality human being.  If you paid them 10x as much, they'd still be trash.

I actually agree with you and what you said reflects on the person.

This same person would leave the moment she finds a better job or whatever terms suited her better.

Ding Ding ...... Please remember to like and subscribe.

Leng Kee Restaurant used to me my "go to" restaurant for speedy, good quality food at reasonable price. I would eat there usually lunch time 3-4 times a week. In the last couple years have noticed a decline of value and service to the point that I am rarely going there at all.

Think I'm going to get the duck again to test the service

Right, i was all set for a bundle, I ordered the small roast duck and pointed to the menu and rice, came quickly and as good as ever. Asked for bill, ready for action and it was totally correct, no need for an argument with the Manager if there is one.

Maybe the previous issues were just caused by translation issues.

Archived