IGNORED

The Irish Rovers

The Irish Rovers

HOPE YOU STILL THER WHEN ICOME 7 OCT - YOU COULD TAKE FRED BACK TO UK WITH YOU ( SCOUSE GIT ) just be happy and leave lady boa for me

I AM A NORMAL GUY TOO SOFT WITH THE BG.s ... I LOOK 20 YEARS YOUNGER THAN I AM PEOPLE TELL ME ....BLOODY LIARS. LUV PATTAYA.

sorry orby, this is a one way, one time offer!!!

Edited by dellboy

Hi Gerry,

I cant imagine you wanting to get a taxi back on your own, from Banchang or any other bar-crawl (LOL). You have always been very helpful to all the other lads, especially the newbies, and to myself as well..Fred is back now Gerry, and will be here for at least 6 months, he is spearheading things now in your absense, not as good as you, but has to be second best.

I hope and trust your keeping well Gerry, we are going to the Darkside on saturday, will have a drink or 2 on you my friend, will hold onto the 'DRINK BIN' for you.(LOL)

Take care Gerry.

Cheers.

Pat. :):Bow4::BJ3::03::Bow4:

Hey Pat.

Thanks for the acolade ha ha you knows I likes me fun

I wouldnt dream of coming to Pattaya and not joining in on one of your great bar crawls and spending most of my daytimes in your bar, later on in the evening I can usually find my own entertainment, :rolleyes:

You make sure everyone looks out for one another, seems that there is no such thing as a stranger in your bar, just a friend we havent met yet, I will be there again end of January, hopefully Fred will still be there then.

Sláinte

Gerry

pat why you keep showing so many pictures of lay lisa kun suai jang loi soooo much but american man dave take she from me - tell her orby say kit thun kun - him cly

I AM A NORMAL GUY TOO SOFT WITH THE BG.s ... I LOOK 20 YEARS YOUNGER THAN I AM PEOPLE TELL ME ....BLOODY LIARS. LUV PATTAYA.

I SEE THAT BLOODY FRED IS BACK - GREAT PICTURES OF THE GIRLS - PITY ABOUT FRED - SEE YOU IN 7 WEEKS 2 DAYS

Hi Orby,

Fred is so looking forward to seeing you again next month..We went out to the Darkside last sunday, to view other bars to call to..We will be dropping some of the old ones, and adding in another 3..I look forward to you seeing them Orby, and also for your comments on them..Roll on October.

Looking forward to 3's company..(LOL)

Cheers.

Pat. :001_Thank_You5::CatDance1::Chokdee::Beer8::03:

Edited by The Irish Rovers

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

Fun Golfing days /Bar Crawls to The Darkside and Banchang/ Hotel / Bar / Diner

Email : [email protected]

http://www.the-i-rovers.com/

Up to date happenings and Live Sports Schedule add us on Facebook

LIVE WEBCAM http://lk-metro.com

VOTED BEST LIVE SPORTS BAR IN PATTAYA

i-rovers often Copied NEVER Equalled

All room enquirys please email: [email protected] LK METRO WEBCAMS HERE www.lk-metro.com

ORBY THE BIG DON LFY TO PATTS 4 WEEKS TODAY BRNG GRANVILLE ALIAS CINNEMON AND FRANK BALD HEAD HANSOM MAN HIM THINK.

ORBY/FRANK GO TRIPS GRANVILLE NO POWER NEED FOR SCHOOLGIRL

HIM NOT GO.

PAT/DOM/BLOODY FRED TELL LADIES BANG CHANG ORBY COME BACK I HEAR THEY NOT TAKE OFF MANY CLOTJES WHILE HIM AWAY - MISS HIM SOOO MUCH I THINK - LOL HEHEHE HAHAHA

KNOCK KNOCK

hi pat, i will be over this weekend. you sure??????

E.T. CALLIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are not sure, are you???? :001_Thank_You5::CatDance1::Chokdee:

is the breakfast as good as ever????????????????/

Edited by dellboy

KNOCK KNOCK

hi pat, i will be over this weekend. you sure??????

E.T. CALLIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are not sure, are you???? :WTF1::):)

is the breakfast as good as ever????????????????/

Hi Pat,

Im ok for everything thanks..Very thoughtful of you...Yes Pat our breakfasts are as good as ever..Looking forward to seeing you, have a safe and pleasant flight to LOS..You might try to join the mile high club, on your flight over Pat..(LOL)

Cheers.

Pat. :NoNo3::):):)

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

All room enquirys please email: [email protected] LK METRO WEBCAMS HERE www.lk-metro.com

WOT HAPPEND TO THE PICTURES OF THE GIRLS

THE TROUBLE WITH FRED IS , HE IS TOO HASTY AND YOU NEVER GET NOWHERE WHEN YOU ARE TOO HASTY

RIGHT SAID FRED DARK SIDE TODAY , BANG CHANG TOMORROW

• 2 weeks later...

just got back from pattaya last week on behalf of my self and my mate captain marvel sorry i mean orby,i would like to thank pat and dom and all the staff for treating us like royalty while we were there.met some nice people who were staying thereand met fellow board menber bigone and his lovely wife,who i kept bumping into evertwhere i went,great lad pity about being a hammers fan but nobodys perfect,and lads just remenber i was,nt firing on all cylinders this time ,but i intend to be in full flight in oct,please give my regards to nuk shes on the back burner for oct ,thanks again lads see you soon.cinnamon.

Hi Granville, good to hear you will be firing on all 4 engines when you arrive in October..Bigone

Paul is in Pattaya at the moment, and his dear wife is exspecting there 1st baby shorthly (great news for them both)

Looking forward to seeing the 'BIG DON', and yourself in early October..Take care Granville and many thanks for your kind comments..All true mind you (LOL)

CHEERS.

PAT. :Whistle::Oi1::Chokdee::Beer1::Beer8::Beer2::03:

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

HI BIG GUY CHEERS FOR YOUR MESSAGE AND CONGRATS ON THE BABY , I SAY PARTY -WETHEAD-MAU- ANY EXCCUSE DONT INVITE FRED -ORBY IS THE BIG DON

Hi Granville, good to hear you will be firing on all 4 engines when you arrive in October..Bigone

Paul is in Pattaya at the moment, and his dear wife is exspecting there 1st baby shorthly (great news for them both)

Looking forward to seeing the 'BIG DON', and yourself in early October..Take care Granville and many thanks for your kind comments..All true mind you (LOL)

CHEERS.

PAT. :001_Thank_You5::Number1a::Chokdee::Beer1::Beer8::Beer2::03:

I have sent a couple of PMs to the Irish Rovers person on this forum but I have not received any reply ?

CHEERS.

PAT. :10::10::P:68::Beer8::Beer2::03:

hi pat nice to hear from you,give my regards to bigone and his beloved,tell him ia,m sorry we beat them last night hehe,they must be bad because we are rubbish,anyway in 2 weeks five,ll get you ten old cinnys back in town,so i,ll leave all the young hot ones for orby i,ll take the plain over weight ones,lol.remenber in 2 weeks.look out old cinny is back.

hey pat this hawaiian is coming back for the whole month of nov...i hope eddie is still dancing... dom and i had a good time at buffalo bar.... and Ban Chang was the shit (except for the drunk Russian part).. fred we're darkside bound...\

i stayed at pasadena lodge, but my home bar was the rovers.. awesome!!! this time i am staying at the rovers.... cheeewoooooo!!!! darkside and Ban Chang here i come.... pat really looks out for the boys, fred is hella fun, and dom is the don!!!! aloha charles is returning to rovers

they call me mr. botolo always down to represent the 808

hi pat, sorry i missed you last week when i was over. i called in but just missed you . you were gone to to the sticks for a week or so.

hope you enjoyed your break.

please do a TRIP REPORT !!!!!

btw i had a little bird singing in my ear......is it true that you are leaving us?????. i wish you the very best if that is the case

:Cross_Fingers:

regards dellboy

Hey Pat do you have DVD players in the rooms?

Hi 'devee8', we have dvd players in some of our rooms, and over the coming months we will have them in every room.

Cheers.

Pat. :D:D:D

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

I am still waiting on a reply on my PM from irish rovers !!!!!!!!

[email protected]

Try emailing Pat direct on that address, he replies to everything so I would think he just missed the pm mate, you cant go wrong by staying at the Rovers, ideal for everywhere.

Gerry

Hi ORBY, looking forward to you arriving in Pattaya with your sparing partner Granville, Got some new venue's for you to try out on the "DARKSIDE" swimming pool's and all! Maybe this time we can persuade Granville to participate in the interaction! LOL

We have a sexy new uniform for the girls which they wear 3 times a week, sure you will love it! Look forward to seeing you again and showing you who the real Don is! After all they don't call me "Big Dom" for nothing! LOL

GoldenSmile1.gifGoldenSmile1.gif

BIG LETTERS FOR BIG DOM, MAYBE BIG HEAD, JUST HEARD YOU HAVE NEW PARTNER. HOPE OUR DEAL HAS NOT CHANGED 7.5 BAHT PER NIGHT FREE BREAKFAST 3 TIMES A WEEK 1/2 PRICE BAR FINE FOR ORBY 1 FREE LADY EACH AFTERNOON - DARKSIDE/BANGCHANG 250 BAHT - GOOD IDEA = CHEERS DON CARLIONI - SEE YOU WEDNESDAY ,WILL HAVE TO PUT UP WITH FRED I HEAR - WILL MISS PATRICK

Mr Don collioni, Mr Dom do very good deal, for you i give YOU 2 lady every other day if you have the POWER still! otherwise i will have to show you! I had 2 lady last night and give them 100 baht each (unreal) very lucky man! lol GoldenSmile1.gif

Was at LA Guinette the other day and your girlfriend was asking after you(mamasan) she say she goin to ride your brains out!

Hopefully Granville wont be out of action for a week this time! ShitHappens1.gifMonkeyFight.gif

We have new sexy ladies and have to admit everyone loves the new uniforms! Same deal as before dont worry!

Luck forward to seeing you on wednesday mate! take care and have a safe flight! Number1a.gifChokdee.gifBeer8.gifBeer1.gif

DO0M THE LADIES ONLY PAID YOU 100 BAHT EACH YOU MUST BE SLIPPING WHEN I WORKED BAR I GOT 5000 A NIGHT FROM EACH AND ON AGOOD DAY I CAN STILL MANAGE 4 BUT WITH SAME LADY MAYBE ONLY 3 TIMES. SPOKE TO PAT TODAY SAID FIRST TRIP TO BANG CHANG THURSDAY 8 OCT BOOK FRANK AND ME AND MAYBE RAYMOND GRANVILLE MAY NOT HAVE POWER WHEN MIAOW FINISHES WITH HIM BUT NEW STREAMLINED ORBY , MUCH POWER STILL No 1 DON CARLIONI - HE HE HE

Mr Don collioni, Mr Dom do very good deal, for you i give YOU 2 lady every other day if you have the POWER still! otherwise i will have to show you! I had 2 lady last night and give them 100 baht each (unreal) very lucky man! lol :GoldenSmile1:

Was at LA Guinette the other day and your girlfriend was asking after you(mamasan) she say she goin to ride your brains out!

Hopefully Granville wont be out of action for a week this time! :ShitHappens1::MonkeyFight:

We have new sexy ladies and have to admit everyone loves the new uniforms! Same deal as before dont worry!

Luck forward to seeing you on wednesday mate! take care and have a safe flight! :Number1a::Chokdee::Beer8::Beer1:

hey dom you know the type of ladies i like,any ladies working there what will suit me the original butterfly man,baby face granville.lol.

THANKS FOR YOUR MESSAGE DOM - I SUPPOSE ORBY HAS TO FIND HIS OWN LADY.

IF YOUR OFF COLOR I CAN TAKE CARE FOR YOU . - IAN WANTS TO GO TO BANG CHANG AS WELL SO THATS 4 NOW , PLUS BLOOD FRED