Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Irish Rovers

The Irish Rovers

BGs YOU NEED TO MEET AND MAKE YOUR OWN MIND UP EVERYONE BEAUTIFUL EVERYONE DIFFERENT ==- LUV THEM ALL

I AM A NORMAL GUY TOO SOFT WITH THE BG.s ... I LOOK 20 YEARS YOUNGER THAN I AM PEOPLE TELL ME ....BLOODY LIARS. LUV PATTAYA.

And yes ORBY has loved them all !!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Andy....

I'll be arriving 10/30 Thursday.

Heading back to BKK on 10/8 or 10/9

Can I please make a reservation for a Single room (Basic)?

I do appreciate all your hospitality, understanding and family style operation.

I hope you have rooms available as staying at your establishment is part of my Pattaya vacation....

Sincerely,

Les

GRANVILLE AKA CINNEMON, SHOWER TEST YOUR COVER IS NOW BLOWN , EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT THE TEST , I HAVE NEVER HAD A FAILURE , THEY KNOW " I AM LEGEND" YAHOOOOOOO , LOL

I AM A NORMAL GUY TOO SOFT WITH THE BG.s ... I LOOK 20 YEARS YOUNGER THAN I AM PEOPLE TELL ME ....BLOODY LIARS. LUV PATTAYA.

Hi Les

Hope you received my e-mail. I can confirm your booking, see you Thursday

Andy....

I'll be arriving 10/30 Thursday.

Heading back to BKK on 10/8 or 10/9

Can I please make a reservation for a Single room (Basic)?

I do appreciate all your hospitality, understanding and family style operation.

I hope you have rooms available as staying at your establishment is part of my Pattaya vacation....

Sincerely,

Les

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

Fun Golfing days /Bar Crawls to The Darkside and Banchang/ Hotel / Bar / Diner

Email : [email protected]

http://www.the-i-rovers.com/

Up to date happenings and Live Sports Schedule add us on Facebook

LIVE WEBCAM http://lk-metro.com

VOTED BEST LIVE SPORTS BAR IN PATTAYA

i-rovers often Copied NEVER Equalled

All room enquirys please email: [email protected] LK METRO WEBCAMS HERE www.lk-metro.com

GRANVILLE AKA CINNEMON, SHOWER TEST YOUR COVER IS NOW BLOWN , EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT THE TEST , I HAVE NEVER HAD A FAILURE , THEY KNOW " I AM LEGEND" YAHOOOOOOO , LOL

ia,m not surprise the down market chicks you pull,they would,nt even get near my door ,never mind the shower.

Oh No you gone and done it now Orby, Not the shower test! :GoldenSmile1:

HOW LONG WAS IT AGAIN?

See you soon!

he sayys 10 to 15 minutes they never spend more than 5 with me - can't wait i guess.

And yes ORBY has loved them all !!!!!!

Would that include the lovely cashier back in feb :Whistle:

Would that include the lovely cashier back in feb :Whistle:

NO - TEDDY BEAR GO EAT KANGAROO WITH JOHN- ORBY NEVER GO LADY FRIEND ( GO HOCK ? )

ia,m not surprise the down market chicks you pull,they would,nt even get near my door ,never mind the shower.

GRANNY ITS ONLY YOUR INFLATED EGO TALKING AGAIN , WHY DID YOU WARN ME OFF YOUR LADY S, CARE ,D I THINK

hi - orby come pattaya 2days , come rovers 5 days , any lady want boooom boooom take care ORBY PLEASE

I will be in Patts in October.

Do you still organize the weekly bar crawls to Ban Chang and the Darkside ??

Hi, Yes we will still be doing bar crawls if enough interest is shown.

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

All room enquirys please email: [email protected] LK METRO WEBCAMS HERE www.lk-metro.com

• 8 months later...

Sorry for digging this thread up, but I just can't help it.

Recently I've stayed at the Rovers for the 4th time and again everything was perfect. The staff is very friendly (especially the two cleaning ladies :wub: and little Teddy Bear :D). But not only the staff is friendly and helpful, the owners are too: I was booked in the Pasadena Lodge but absolutely unsatisfied with the room. A short chat with Simon and two days later I was able to switch to the Rovers again (on the 1st floor!)

Huge room, big bathroom, nice balcony with an excellent view over nearly all Soi LK Metro - And all that for little money...

2011_2340.jpg

2011_2341.jpg

2011_2343.jpg

I just have to say it: I really enjoyed staying at your place again! :)

And no! This isn't lollygagging. I've just had a great time at the Rovers. :Bravo1:

Cheers

Unix

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the comments,,,all the staff work hard at making peoples stay a good one,,well done to them :GoldenSmile1:

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

• 1 month later...

Hello

I am primer book and I have wanted some detail.

Is - someone get another photo of the rooms with balcony including the sale of bathroom?

If not at the level of noise is that its gives?

Thank you

Sorry for digging this thread up, but I just can't help it.

Recently I've stayed at the Rovers for the 4th time and again everything was perfect. The staff is very friendly (especially the two cleaning ladies :wub: and little Teddy Bear :D). But not only the staff is friendly and helpful, the owners are too: I was booked in the Pasadena Lodge but absolutely unsatisfied with the room. A short chat with Simon and two days later I was able to switch to the Rovers again (on the 1st floor!)

Huge room, big bathroom, nice balcony with an excellent view over nearly all Soi LK Metro - And all that for little money...

2011_2340.jpg

2011_2341.jpg

2011_2343.jpg

I just have to say it: I really enjoyed staying at your place again! :)

And no! This isn't lollygagging. I've just had a great time at the Rovers. :Bravo1:

Cheers

Unix

I stayed there in june, i had a prob with my girl she bugerd off with my keys but the staff helped me out, one night the aircon stopped working 2 of the staff got me a big piss off fan, next day i come back they say change room aircon not work, its a great place to stay, girls are great, i will be back there 24th august

• 8 months later...