IGNORED

UEFA 2014/15 Champion League

jocky king

I lost a whole bunch of money on Bayern today.

Whaaaaaa.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was surprised that it was 0:0 for such a Long time when barca was having so many

good opertunities.

Can not see that Bayern can get Close to barca in the second leg.

They had maybe 1 or 2 Goal opertunities while barca was having 10 or more.

Bayern also never seemed to be too dangerous.

I really expected more of Bayern.

Bayern won the return leg but lost the tie 3-5 on aggregate, Barca's front trio appear to score at will currently, its scary. 

................................................................................................................

Bayern won the return leg but lost the tie 3-5 on aggregate, Barca's front trio appear to score at will currently, its scary.

Bayern Munich should have hold them for a 1-0 defeat at Nou Camp, instead they went looking for a draw after 1-0 down resulting their defence being exposed . Makes their second leg all the more difficult . Too fucking late now . Tonight match should be good and interesting , maybe better than last night .

Delighted for Juventus , they deserved the draw even though Real Madrid had most of the ball possessions . Pogba was my man of a the match , United will regretted to let him go , Very talent and skilful , I think Real Madrid will want to buy him for next season . I enjoyed this match better than last night . Barcelona Vs Juventus will be great match to watch .

I think Bale could arrive in Pattaya with a months wages and still not score ....

I think barcas front trio will be too much for the juventus defense.

Dont expect much from the last game. I dont think that juve is

good enough for barca in their current shape.

Real Madrid should have kicked juve out also they had so many

chances. Like Bale but they did only score one Goal.

I was pretty disappointed with Madrid.

With all the world class Players they should have made

more out of their oppertunities.

• 3 weeks later...

no matter any way i look at this clash, i can't see juventus' line-up beating barcelona. we all know barcelona's attacking prowess this season, but their defense also has been awesome. they conceded the least amount of goals in  la liga by far, even trumping defensive powerhouse atletico madrid. and they haven't exactly looked leaky in the champions league either.

it's barcelona's year

no matter any way i look at this clash, i can't see juventus' line-up beating barcelona. we all know barcelona's attacking prowess this season, but their defense also has been awesome. they conceded the least amount of goals in  la liga by far, even trumping defensive powerhouse atletico madrid. and they haven't exactly looked leaky in the champions league either.

it's barcelona's year

But look what happened to Real Madrid , they huffs and puffs against strong Juventus defence and lost . Can happen in this final . You're right about Barcelona is too strong . I hope that Juventus will win this final . Strange things happens in football .

it's barcelona's year

Juventus also have a mean defence and only concended 24 goals in 38 league games - this is only 3 more than Barcelona.

I seriously doubt this will be a one sided game as Juventus destroyed Seire A and finished a comfortable 17 points clear of 2nd placed AS Roma and were victorious in the coppa Italia.

Juventus are a team buzzing with confidence and form players who I believe can sneak a cheeky 1-0 victory. Tevez has been the main catalist and has developed his game to become the focal point of the team.

Really looking forward to this game.

The finale is upon us, in around 45 minutes from now favorites Barcelona take on Juventus in a clash of opposing style & footballing philosophy. Who will come up trump in this clash of European football giants. Hope its a great game as a spectacle & may the best team win, am rooting for Juventus though :)

................................................................................................................

1-0 at first half is not bad . Vidal is crazy , nearly get himself send off in the first half , thankfully there is a strong referee to control the game .

I wish Pogba would live up to all his hype... Literally on the world stage this is the time to show his true quality but nada. He needs to start dominating if Juve are to stand a chance

barca just too good!

keeping the dream alive !!!

Barcelona fully deserved the ŵin . Felt sorry for Buffon and Pirlo , probably their last chance in the final . Buffon is a great professional , played so well in the final . Got Juventus two other trophies this year .

Buffon did play well but maybe slightly at fault for the 2nd goal ... shouldve parried it away.

Football is worrying em more and more as each year goes on though - it is becoming more and more predictable as to who will win which trophies with every passisng season.  The gap doesnt get smaller. On the contrary, it gets bigger.  Hope something changes ...

Kudos to Barcelona on winning their 5th European cup, Juventus did give all they had but came up short. Consecutive winners for Spain both in UCL & Europa. Their league might not appear as competitive but their top 3 teams are head & shoulders above the rest.

There is no doubing that Madrid, Barca and Bayern (not so much this year) are a cut above the rest.  Slightly concerning how polarised football is becoming though.  These teams have superb squads and add to them on a yearly basis - Lewandoski switching for free was a cracking example of a transfer that should concern the footballing world.

I have to agree that Barcelona was too strong for the rest especially at

the end of the season.

But I doubt that Barca will be that strong in the next season because they

are not able to do Transfers. So when Players go away or are injured

barca could get in some Trouble.

Barca pissed it.

Makes a joke of the financial fair play rules.

Congratulations on a uber successful campaign, can they be the 1st team to defend the UCL, looks possible.

me.jpg

Archived