IGNORED

UEFA 2014/15 Champion League

jocky king

Tomorrow will be a start of UEFA champion League 2014/15 , representives of English Premiership is Liverpool ( first time appeared since 2009) , Arsenal , Chelsea and Manchester City .

Liverpool Vs Ludogorets 19.45 16th Sept

Dortmund Vs Arsenal. 19.45 16th Sept

Chelsea Vs Schalke 19.45 17 th Sept

Bayern Munich Vs Manchester City. 19.45 17th Sept

How ironically is that Three premiership playing the three Germans team . Should be very good matches Liverpool will expect a win to Ludogorets ( Bulgaria ) . Good luck to all of em . Will be strange to watch without United for the first time for long time . Lol..

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One more football thread yipeee!!!

................................................................................................................

You have to fancy Chelsea to be in the mix

Yeah , fancy them to go through the last eight, City have good chance too , Arsenal and Liverpool should be in the knockout rounds as well . Hard to know until December , we will know better how they progress on in November . Chelsea found a striker at last , Costa , he will win Chelsea few trophies this season.

Yeah , fancy them to go through the last eight, City have good chance too , Arsenal and Liverpool should be in the knockout rounds as well . Hard to know until December , we will know better how they progress on in November . Chelsea found a striker at last , Costa , he will win Chelsea few trophies this season.

Seven goals already. He is some player.

I think Chelsea can go all the way.

BTW I'm a united fan.

What a drama at Anfield , Liverpool huffed and puffed for a goal in the first half and the most of the second half until Balotelli scored at 82 mins to repay the chunk of £16 million to Liverpool , they thought they had three points in the bag then came a shock draw from Ludogorets at injuring time for 1-1 , they thought they had a famous draw at Anfield , until their keeper made a fatal mistake tripping Bornini for the penalty , Gerand cooly scored his 40th European goal . They were lucky to get three points instead of one , had they only got a draw , it would be a difficult path to the last 16 . Hard luck to Ludogorets . Arsenal lost 2-0 away to Borussia Dortmund . Don't think the damage is big , they must win the next match . Real Madrid who us in the same group as Liverpool won 5-1 to Basel.

What a drama at Anfield , Liverpool huffed and puffed for a goal in the first half and the most of the second half until Balotelli scored at 82 mins to repay chunk of £16 million to Liverpool , they thought they had three points in the bag then came a shock draw from Ludogorets at injuring time for 1-1 , they thought they had a famous draw at Anfield , until their keeper made a fatal mistake tripping Bornini for the penalty , Gerand cooly scored his 40th European goal . They were lucky to get three points instead of one , had they only got a draw , it would be a difficult path to the last 16 . Hard luck to Ludogorets . Arsenal lost 2-0 away to Borussia Dortmund . Don't think the damage is big , they must win the next match . Real Madrid who us in the same group as Liverpool won 5-1 to Basel.

Liverpool always know how to win in europe, shame cant be said about arsenal

Liverpool always know how to win in europe, shame cant be said about arsenal

I still think Arsenal have a very good chance to go into the quarter final or even the semi final , they have few players out injured .

watch the benfica zenith game really impressed with zenith very good on the break,this is a tough group still think Monaco won,t qualify.might lay them not yet. 

I still think Arsenal have a very good chance to go into the quarter final or even the semi final , they have few players out injured .

They always have a few players out injured LOL

Bayern vs Man City tonight.

................................................................................................................

They always have a few players out injured LOL

Bayern vs Man City tonight.

Should be a good crunch match .

Another Drama tonight , City lost 1-0 to Bayern Munich from the last minute goal from Boateng , I thought City played great at the back, Joe Hart made some great saves , thought they deserved something from the match , a point but wasn't to be. Chelsea drew at home to Schalke , Febergas scored a early goal but only for Huntlaar hit back for a precious point for Schalke at Stamford Bridge .

• 2 weeks later...

City drew at home to Roma , Roma was excellent throughout , they will be hard to beat , could qualify in the knockout round , City will have to beat the Russian twice ( home & away) to have a chance to qualify . Chelsea got an important three points away tobSporting Lisbon in Portugal .

looking forwardto the atletico juventus tie tonight should be a cracker.

looking forwardto the atletico juventus tie tonight should be a cracker.

Was the match any good ? Atheltico won 1-0 , must be close, was watching Liverpool and Basel , only available on my Irish TV , Liverpool was not good enough, they will have to raise their game to Real Madrid next , Arsenal won 4-1 wit a hatrick from Welbeck , I can't remember him scoring any hatrick for United , it was first hatrick for Arsenal from any players since 2010 , Nicky Bendtner .

Liverpool were toothless again, Rodgers usually talks of hard work and putting a shift in, which is something Balotelli has never been accused of. Strange signing for me. Glad to see Welbeck in the goals , hes took a lot of stick over the last couple of years, Arsenal looking good to qualify now but Liverpool and City have got work to do.

Liverpool were toothless again, Rodgers usually talks of hard work and putting a shift in, which is something Balotelli has never been accused of. Strange signing for me. Glad to see Welbeck in the goals , hes took a lot of stick over the last couple of years, Arsenal looking good to qualify now but Liverpool and City have got work to do.

I likes Brendan Rodgers , he will succeed in some stage , I thought Steven Gerand was poor,last night , the age must be catching up with him Liverpool will need Sturridge ASAP for the remaining champion League matches .

not much in the game could have gone either way both hard working teams that close down quickly and don,t give much away,expect both to qualify.

• 1 month later...

Brendan Rodgers made a brave change tonight against Real Madrid , dropping Gerrand and Balotelli .

Liverpool lost 1-0 to Real Madrid , they did better than last time , when Gerand came on, Liverpool improved . On the same group , Basel won 4-0 , meaning Liverpool have to win the last two matches and hope Real Madrid will beat Basel away to have a chance to reach the next stages , Arsenal lost a three goal lead by Anderlecht . 3-3 . Arsenal will be relieved not to lose this match . They will qualify , no doubt , Anderlecht have to go to Borussia Dortmund to win and try beat Galatasaray at home to make 8 points and expect Arsenal to lose two matches , impossible .

Archived