Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

UEFA 2014/15 Champion League

jocky king

The draw:

First leg dates:  

17 February: PSG v Chelsea; Shakhtar v Bayern Munich

18 February: Schalke v Real Madrid; Basel v Porto

24 February: Man City v Barcelona; Juventus v Borussia Dortmund

25 February: Bayer Leverkusen v Atletico Madrid; Arsenal v Monaco

Second leg dates:  

10 March: Real Madrid v Schalke; Porto v Basel

11 March: Chelsea v PSG; Bayern Munich v Shakhtar

17 March: Atletico Madrid v Bayer Leverkusen; Monaco v Arsenal

18 March: Barcelona v Man City, Borussia Dortmund v Juventus

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monaco.... :GoldenSmile1:

Lucky bastards .. Easy for Arsenal .. :)

• 2 months later...

The Champions League resumes tonight with the start of the knock-out phase, Chelsea playing PSG in Paris while Bayern take on Shakhtar in Ukraine.

................................................................................................................

Half time now , Chelsea 1 up , Hazard were fantasic , taking the game under his control . Funny though , three defenders was involved in a goal , Terry passes to Cahill onto Ivanovic and scored .

Well Chelsea & PSG ended in a scored draw (1-1) while Shakhtar held mighty Bayern to nil all. Tonight Schalke entertain Real while Basel play FC Porto.

................................................................................................................

WTF was up with Chelsea fans on the train in France?

Fucking disgusting pigs.

Team should be punished.

WTF was up with Chelsea fans on the train in France?

Fucking disgusting pigs.

Team should be punished.

For the behaviour of about 10 people on a train?

So far Chelsea have suspended three people from attending their home ground for the incident in Paris

Had to chuckle this morning when my workmate said " Good Teams don't play on Thursdays " :)

Had to chuckle this morning when my workmate said " Good Teams don't play on Thursdays " :)

Spursday we call it

For the behaviour of about 10 people on a train?

So far Chelsea have suspended three people from attending their home ground for the incident in Paris

I think so.

They do it in the name of the team,have the team suffer a little bit?

No more problems after that.

Real won 2-0 at Schalke while Basel & Porto managed a 1-1 draw.

Jordan Ibe of Liverpool impressed me very much , a potential England star of the future .

I think so.

They do it in the name of the team,have the team suffer a little bit?

No more problems after that.

The wont order a behind closed doors as it wasn't in a football ground, the best uefa would do would be be a fine, uefa fines are notoriously lenient compared with the English FA and something Chelsea wont worry about. And as said it happened in a station so not under uefas scope.

The chelsea reaction(in banning 3 so far) is probably to ease sponsor worry as well as potential new signings.

Sturridge was pissed off with Balotelli over the penalty , Jordan Henderson did not know what to do even though he is a captain for the night . But he scored an all important goal

Sturridge was pissed off with Balotelli over the penalty , Jordan Henderson did not know what to do even though he is a captain for the night . But he scored an all important goal

Jocky the result of the night must be Everton's 4 - 1 win in Switzerland

Jocky the result of the night must be Everton's 4 - 1 win in Switzerland

Come on!! you played Young Boys, what do you expect the little chumps to do lol!!!

Come on!! you played Young Boys, what do you expect the little chumps to do lol!!!

They won all there home games in the group stage and they were at home last night.

On there pitch they are very hard to beat

Jordan Ibe of Liverpool impressed me very much , a potential England star of the future .

They won all there home games in the group stage and they were at home last night.

On the pitch they are very hard to beat

Straying off topic Gents? I thought this thread was about UEFA's premier competition  :Finger5:  :WinkGrin1:

Straying off topic Gents? I thought this thread was about UEFA's premier competition  :Finger5:  :WinkGrin1:

Your only right SLEUTH

And didn't Chelsea do well this week

Hopefully they can go all the way to the final  :rolleyes:

And it would be a great double to see Chelsea in the champions league final and Everton in the Europa Final  :P

Jocky your leaving yourself wide open

This season Manchester United were not even good enough to play on a Thursday night  :Whistle:

This season Manchester United were not even good enough to play on a Thursday night  :Whistle:

:WinkGrin1:

Your only right SLEUTH

And didn't Chelsea do well this week

Hopefully they can go all the way to the final  :rolleyes:

And it would be a great double to see Chelsea in the champions league final and Everton in the Europa Final  :P

:SoWhat1:  I'll send you a postcard from Monaco  :LOL2:

Ouch!! 555

Archived