IGNORED

UEFA 2014/15 Champion League

jocky king

:WinkGrin1:

:SoWhat1:  I'll send you a postcard from Monaco  :LOL2:

I doubt you'll be in the mood to do that  :Finger5:

................................................................................................................

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:WinkGrin1:

:SoWhat1:  I'll send you a postcard from Monaco  :LOL2:

SLEUTH I hope Arsenal do well in Monaco  :)

As an Englishman I always want English teams to do well in Europe  :D

City Vs Barcelona tonight , should be a cracker .

What a cracking match tonight , even though City lost at home to Barcelona 1-2 , City is more happier than Barcelona with the result , City had Clichy send off in second half and Hart heroically saved the injury time penalty from Messi . Suarez scored twice at the first half then City was a different team in a second half , I'm sure City would have drawn or won the match if Clichy had not been send off . City can beat Barcelona in the next match with Toure back .

What a cracking match tonight , even though City lost at home to Barcelona 1-2 , City is more happier than Barcelona with the result , City had Clichy send off in second half and Hart heroically saved the injury time penalty from Messi . Suarez scored twice at the first half then City was a different team in a second half , I'm sure City would have drawn or won the match if Clichy had not been send off . City can beat Barcelona in the next match with Toure back .

Not a chance

After the undercard of the last couple of weeks the main event is tonight...The Mighty Arsenal v Monaco

They can,but it will be a tall order to overturn a firts leg deficit in Barcelonas own back yard.Harts penalty save has kept them in it but i would still say Barcelona to go through,they dont often mess up at home.

City 1 Barca 2 from Tuesday, Juventus 2 Dortmund 1 the other match.

Tonight Arsenal vs Monaco & last year finalists Atheletico Madrid vs Bayer Leverkusen

................................................................................................................

What a cracker from tonight match at Emirates but Arsenal lost 1-3 , Monaco was playing beautiful football , Berbatov the former arch rival Scored . I thought Chamerlain gave Arsenal a hope at the dying minute with a goal but lost another in the injury time . I likes Martial of Monaco , a very good midfielder . Wenger never shook Monaco gaffer's hand after the final whistle which is disappointing . But I still think Arsenal can have a chance like City.

Gunners are a gonnnna 55555555

Leverkusen won their home leg 1-0.

Sadly it's been a sad week for English teams in Europe. Both City and now Arsenal getting beat at home.

Hopefully both teams can do something in the away legs.

City can beat Barcelona in the next match with Toure back .

I hope so too.

But it is very difficult to score two goals at Camp Nou.

If Malaga can beat Barca, so can City.

Gunners are a gonnnna 55555555

Leverkusen won their home leg 1-0.

We got it wrong...but it's not over till it's over

With Liverpool and Spurs out of Europe and possible elimination of Arsenal and City , will make the premiership all the more exciting for the race to the title and the tussle for the 3rd and fourth place to earn the place for the next season Champion League .

With Liverpool and Spurs out of Europe and possible elimination of Arsenal and City , will make the premiership all the more exciting for the race to the title and the tussle for the 3rd and fourth place to earn the place for the next season Champion League .

Yep,the also rans have plenty to play for  :GoldenSmile1:.

• 2 weeks later...

Real Madrid lost to Schalke but goes through to the next round with an aggregate goals . Saw Ronaldo at the end of the match , he looked very pissed off with the team, premiership bound this summer looks more likely now .

Great effort by schalke after losing the home leg 2-0.

Real Madrid lost to Schalke but goes through to the next round with an aggregate goals . Saw Ronaldo at the end of the match , he looked very pissed off with the team, premiership bound this summer looks more likely now .

Bale & CR7 will do nicely for us, RM didn't seem to have a defense tonight, Porto through as well beating Basel 4-0.

Chelsea went out even playing with a player advantage over PSG . Oscar should have won the Oscar (Pardon the pun :) )

Chelsea went out even playing with a player advantage over PSG . Oscar should have won the Oscar (Pardon the pun :) )

All EPL clubs look likely to be eliminated before the QFs this season, Bayern won 7-0 yesterday, looks like Barca & Bayern all the way. 

Arsenal won 2-0 but went out of the champion League because of away goal rule . (3-3 Agg) . Arsenal was far better than Monaco tonight , they had to blame themselves for a first leg losses . Tomorrow , City will be the only premiership representives left in the Champion League if they can overturn the 2-1 at Nou Camp .

Arsenal won 2-0 but went out of the champion League because of away goal rule . (3-3 Agg) . Arsenal was far better than Monaco tonight , they had to blame themselves for a first leg losses . Tomorrow , City will be the only premiership representatives left in the Champion League if they can overturn the 2-1 at Nou Camp .

City will take a hammering tomorrow. Gunners are only good at qualifying for UCL, who knows whether they will be there next season. 

Now the round of 16 games have finished I would love to see PSG march towards the final so Zlatan can finally win a champions league medal.

Juventus look dangerous and with a favourable draw they could go far - an amazing result for them tonight.

I look forward to the media's inquest into English clubs failings but they dominated between 2005 -11 so their time will come again.

Joe Hart was a hero of the night , saves umpteen of shots including the Magician Messi , but City goes out of the Champion League 3-1 aggregate loss to Barcelona . There is no premiership representative in the last 8 .. 3 spaniard , 2 French , 1 German , 1 Italian and 1 Portuguese .

Barcelona

Real Madrid

Juventus

PSG

Monaco

Porto

Bayern Munich

Atletico Madrid .

The QF draw for UCL has been made, a tad disappointing as there are a few repeat games including last years final.

PSG vs Barcelona

Athletico Madrid vs Real Madrid

Porto vs Bayern Munich

Juventus vs Monaco

Archived