IGNORED

Rooms at The Hunny Pot Soi Honey

brisbaneAl

None of the rooms have a separate shower or bathtub right ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Hi Al,

Do you have a room available Thursday 31 March to Wednesday, 20 April inclusive?

Thanks, Steve

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Hi Al,

Do you have a room available Thursday 31 March to Wednesday, 20 April inclusive?

Thanks, Steve

Pm sent Steve

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Blue Sky Group Ban Chang 0861415944 

https://www.facebook.com/Blue-Sky-Group-Ban-Chang-110095910415280

Hi Al

How much for a room at the end of the year. 10th Dec to 2nd Jan (23 nights)

Cheers :)

Hi Al

How much for a room at the end of the year. 10th Dec to 2nd Jan (23 nights)

Cheers :)

Same rate all year 600 or 700b. Very limited availability for Dec January already.

• 3 weeks later...
I had a nice stay at the Hunny Pot for 2 weeks in Aug 2015, so I'll write a little review.

The Room: 

I was staying in Room 1, which is at the front, directly over the bar. The room was very good. It's not The Ritz, but far as guesthouses go in Pattaya, it's great value for the price. The rooms are nice and clean. The bed is new and sturdier than it looks, with a firm mattress and extra legs underneath for support. You have your basics: electronic safe, TV, fridge, wardrobe, vanity table with mirror, kettle. The shower and toilet are together. It's the standard Asian wet room. Basically the whole room is the shower. Personally, I prefer it that way.

My room had a balcony with plastic seats, so I could sit and smoke and have a great view of the massage girls opposite. I was there in August which is still Low Season. During the day, you can hear the music from the bars and the hustle and bustle of the street. But at night, it was surprisingly quiet. The music stopped around midnight (sometimes earlier) and after that, there was barely any noise from the street. The only thing I ever heard was a motorbike going past once or twice. That's it.

The wifi is also extremely fast, which is a big plus point for me. Al said he needs it to be fast so he can show foreign sports on the big screen in the bar. 

The Host: 

Al, the owner, is actually a really great guy. He was very friendly and welcoming. He's always there, sitting in the bar, holding court. If you're in the mood for chatting, he'll give you tips on where to go and what to do and if you're not in the mood, he'll leave you alone. He had a lot of funny stories about women, booze and weird goings-on in Pattaya. Al also introduced me to the other customers and guests, so it was good for making friends if you're on your own.

The Girls: 

There were 4 girls working in the bar. If you want, they'll make an effort to chat to you and if you don't want, they'll leave you alone. No pressure for LDs at all. 

I ended up barfining 2 of them (Anne and Lynn). They were very nice. On (who is Al's "better half") keeps them in line so there's no problems. When I brought other girls back to the room, they weren't jealous at all. Quite the opposite. They complimented the girls and encouraged me to barfine more. I was warned that it is dangerous to fuck the girls in the bar you're staying at (or "shitting on your own doorstep" as some people like to call it) but in the Hunny Pot I had no problems. 

Al also keeps the girls in line. I remember one night, one of the girls got really drunk and told one of the customers (who was also her regular boyfriend) to "fuck off". Al fired her on the spot and told her to get her things and leave. She had to beg for her job back and of course, Al eventually relented and let her stay. It was a lot of fun watching that little backroom drama play out! LOL

The Street: 

Soi Honey is a busy street, but not too busy. You can sit in the bar and relax and watch the street traffic pass by. There are some ladyboys on the street, but they don't bother you at all (It's not like Soi 6 where they grab you and pester you as you walk past). In fact, if you are a guest or a customer at the Hunny Pot, the ladyboys totally ignore you. There's some sort of agreement between the ladyboys and the bar owners that they don't bother the customers.

Stuff to do Nearby:

There's a soapy massage on the street, a gentlemen's club in Soi Excite, BJ bars on Soi Chiayapoon, a telephone bar style place on Soi Lengkee. Also, Soi Honey itself is full of massage places where the girls give you a handjob, a blowjob or a fuck. On one end of the Soi, you can catch a baht bus down to Walking Street and on the other end, you can catch a baht bus up to Soi 6.

So all in all, I'd have to say it was a very positive experience for me and I really enjoyed my stay. I'd recommend it to anyone. It's great if you're looking for a place that's in the heart of the action, but isn't noisy at night.

BTW, if you want to hear more about my stay in the Hunny Pot and see more pics of the rooms, you can read my trip report: A Fucking Muppet in Pattaya

I had a nice stay at the Hunny Pot for 2 weeks in Aug 2015, so I'll write a little review.

The Room:

I was staying in Room 1, which is at the front, directly over the bar. The room was very good. It's not The Ritz, but far as guesthouses go in Pattaya, it's great value for the price. The rooms are nice and clean. The bed is new and sturdier than it looks, with a firm mattress and extra legs underneath for support. You have your basics: electronic safe, TV, fridge, wardrobe, vanity table with mirror, kettle. The shower and toilet are together. It's the standard Asian wet room. Basically the whole room is the shower. Personally, I prefer it that way.

My room had a balcony with plastic seats, so I could sit and smoke and have a great view of the massage girls opposite. I was there in August which is still Low Season. During the day, you can hear the music from the bars and the hustle and bustle of the street. But at night, it was surprisingly quiet. The music stopped around midnight (sometimes earlier) and after that, there was barely any noise from the street. The only thing I ever heard was a motorbike going past once or twice. That's it.

The wifi is also extremely fast, which is a big plus point for me. Al said he needs it to be fast so he can show foreign sports on the big screen in the bar.

The Host:

Al, the owner, is actually a really great guy. He was very friendly and welcoming. He's always there, sitting in the bar, holding court. If you're in the mood for chatting, he'll give you tips on where to go and what to do and if you're not in the mood, he'll leave you alone. He had a lot of funny stories about women, booze and weird goings-on in Pattaya. Al also introduced me to the other customers and guests, so it was good for making friends if you're on your own.

The Girls:

There were 4 girls working in the bar. If you want, they'll make an effort to chat to you and if you don't want, they'll leave you alone. No pressure for LDs at all.

I ended up barfining 2 of them (Anne and Lynn). They were very nice. On (who is Al's "better half") keeps them in line so there's no problems. When I brought other girls back to the room, they weren't jealous at all. Quite the opposite. They complimented the girls and encouraged me to barfine more. I was warned that it is dangerous to fuck the girls in the bar you're staying at (or "shitting on your own doorstep" as some people like to call it) but in the Hunny Pot I had no problems.

Al also keeps the girls in line. I remember one night, one of the girls got really drunk and told one of the customers (who was also her regular boyfriend) to "fuck off". Al fired her on the spot and told her to get her things and leave. She had to beg for her job back and of course, Al eventually relented and let her stay. It was a lot of fun watching that little backroom drama play out! LOL

The Street:

Soi Honey is a busy street, but not too busy. You can sit in the bar and relax and watch the street traffic pass by. There are some ladyboys on the street, but they don't bother you at all (It's not like Soi 6 where they grab you and pester you as you walk past). In fact, if you are a guest or a customer at the Hunny Pot, the ladyboys totally ignore you. There's some sort of agreement between the ladyboys and the bar owners that they don't bother the customers.

Stuff to do Nearby:

There's a soapy massage on the street, a gentlemen's club in Soi Excite, BJ bars on Soi Chiayapoon, a telephone bar style place on Soi Lengkee. Also, Soi Honey itself is full of massage places where the girls give you a handjob, a blowjob or a fuck. On one end of the Soi, you can catch a baht bus down to Walking Street and on the other end, you can catch a baht bus up to Soi 6.

So all in all, I'd have to say it was a very positive experience for me and I really enjoyed my stay. I'd recommend it to anyone. It's great if you're looking for a place that's in the heart of the action, but isn't noisy at night.

BTW, if you want to hear more about my stay in the Hunny Pot and see more pics of the rooms, you can read my trip report: A Fucking Muppet in Pattaya

Good to hear your still alive my friend. I was starting to worry your Cheq girlfriend found your trip report and upped the voltage on the ball tickler 555. Send me a pm and let me know how your doing.

• 2 weeks later...

I spent a little over a week at The Hunny Pot in room 3 a couple weeks ago and could not have been happier. As stated by others in this thread, the room is great value for the money, in an excellent location and Al and his staff make you feel very welcome. Highly recommended.

Thanks for a good time Al and see again you in May.

There are two types of women, those that charge for blow jobs and those that don't. The ones that don't end up costing you far more. ~Charlie Sheen~

babydollsaddict.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Lots of good feedback - and it was good to see baddad's.

It looks like I'll be back for the first time in almost three years in September for a week.

How do I book and do you need a deposit?

Lots of good feedback - and it was good to see baddad's.

It looks like I'll be back for the first time in almost three years in September for a week.

How do I book and do you need a deposit?

Send me a pm with your dates and I will let you know availability.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Congratulations on the extension Al.

Also, i can vouch for the the rooms at The Hunny Pot having stayed there myself.

Good value, great staff and host, and a great location.

Recommended.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 1 month later...

Few new upgrades with a new aircon for room 1 and upgraded our internet backbone to 50mbs. Plenty of room to run multiple streams. Still the same low season rates all year round.

I think your missing a large market and especially for advance bookings by not having your own web site because not all of us use Facebook.

Personally I prefer to see web sites, pictures of the rooms, prices and general layout when done well really sell places IMO.

Also showing photos of past events there and future ones attracts bar trade, plus of course your ladies.

Sorry if you already have one but I couldn't find it.

Just a thought..

I haven't stayed in the rooms but spent plenty of nights in the hunny pot.

Worth stopping in for a few drinks and watching the world go by.

As stated before, the ladies won't pressure you for drinks.

I bar fined one of the girls for a few days. I had to send her back as my cock broke :-)

I was only in there tonight, as I was leaving on a jet plane. Thanks for the song al.

I think your missing a large market and especially for advance bookings by not having your own web site because not all of us use Facebook.

Personally I prefer to see web sites, pictures of the rooms, prices and general layout when done well really sell places IMO.

Also showing photos of past events there and future ones attracts bar trade, plus of course your ladies.

Sorry if you already have one but I couldn't find it.

Just a thought..

First page of the thread has numerous photos of every room along with rates. The thread also contains numerous genuine reviews from fellow BM's that have stayed here. Special events are covered in the main bar thread (link in my sig). I understand your point with Facebook but the Bar page is public and accessible to non regular Facebook users.

I guess it depends on who your target market is. In my case Addicts suits my style of business more than mainstream media and I tend to suit Addicts better than a lot of mainstream accommodation. Sure it can be a pill finding specific older material but to be honest it's not much worse than having to scroll through pages of your typical WordPress site.

Part of the issue is managing to find the time to maintain and update multiple sites in order to keep them interesting and relevant so you tend to stick with what works.

As always I appreciate the feedback and it's not an idea that isn't always under concideration along with other vehicles such as Airbnb etc.

I haven't stayed in the rooms but spent plenty of nights in the hunny pot.

Worth stopping in for a few drinks and watching the world go by.

As stated before, the ladies won't pressure you for drinks.

I bar fined one of the girls for a few days. I had to send her back as my cock broke :-)

I was only in there tonight, as I was leaving on a jet plane. Thanks for the song al.

555 safe trip home mate and rest that cock up for the next trip. Enjoy explaining everything to the travel insurance rep :)

Good to hear your still alive my friend. I was starting to worry your Cheq girlfriend found your trip report and upped the voltage on the ball tickler 555. Send me a pm and let me know how your doing.

I arrive in Pattaya in 3 weeks Al, will drop by and say hello mate.

Don't forget the PA "Amore Outing" at SITC on the 12th Feb, Pig on Spit etc.

W

Current crop of in house entertainment is pretty damn good as well.

11df5da20c1a2183c68eb754157967ae.jpg

719570745f3a7994c33f12eeb583844f.jpg

a28d02d8412a0a567445757b499cd59e.jpg

Who's the lovely lady second from left Al?

I'd like to meet her in February mate.

I'll be staying at Honey Inn in April.

I'll definitely call in,nice girls.

Robw

Archived