Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Rooms at The Hunny Pot Soi Honey

brisbaneAl

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

One more positive review here. 2 month stay and all good. Excellent hosts, ready to please. The girls are fun and accommodating. Great location in Pattaya. Bed was comfy. Rooms clean and good sized and no problems. Excellent value considering all.

One more positive review here. 2 month stay and all good. Excellent hosts, ready to please. The girls are fun and accommodating. Great location in Pattaya. Bed was comfy. Rooms clean and good sized and no problems. Excellent value considering all.

Thanks Rob we enjoyed your company while you were here.

Blue Sky Group Ban Chang 0861415944 

https://www.facebook.com/Blue-Sky-Group-Ban-Chang-110095910415280

I've stayed in honey pot inn for 1 month. It's a great place to meet new people and to relax. Al is a great host. The room is nice and clean and an excellent value. I'd recommend this place to anyone who's looking to stay in Pattaya.

I've stayed in honey pot inn for 1 month. It's a great place to meet new people and to relax. Al is a great host. The room is nice and clean and an excellent value. I'd recommend this place to anyone who's looking to stay in Pattaya.

Hey M

The big guy showed me a few pics from AC. Looks like you had a good time :) You hear from A since the raid?

Al

Hey M

The big guy showed me a few pics from AC. Looks like you had a good time :) You hear from A since the raid?

Al

If you were not a married I'd recommend you to go to AC for a change of scenary. Haha. I heard from another expat that bar is back to business as usual.

Just had a 10 day stay in room 4.

Fantastic value for money, with a good bed, silent ac, nice shower and bathroom.

Room cleaned at your convenience.

WiFi is the best I have used at a guest house in Patts.

Al's a great host and I am just sorry I couldn't spend a bit more time in the bar with him and the girls. Hopefully next time as I will be back.

All in all a great guest house in a great location.

Cheers Al.

Just had a 10 day stay in room 4.

Fantastic value for money, with a good bed, silent ac, nice shower and bathroom.

Room cleaned at your convenience.

WiFi is the best I have used at a guest house in Patts.

Al's a great host and I am just sorry I couldn't spend a bit more time in the bar with him and the girls. Hopefully next time as I will be back.

All in all a great guest house in a great location.

Cheers Al.

Thanks Symon, look forward to seeing you again soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Current availability

Room 1 From 5 May

Room 2 From 12 March

Room 3 NA

Room 4 12 March to 23 March, 30 March onwards.

Recent room pics on first page of thread. Lots of BM reviews through the thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Al,

Love the photos of the rooms, what's your availability like from 20th April for approximately 3 weeks?

I'm in Pattaya (Basaya beach hotel) from 16th-20th April but just found out that there's no great hurry for me to leave before the middle of May so figured I might as well use the opportunity to extend my stay [emoji4]

Looking for a room (room 3 looks perfect) 20th April to 14th May if you can accommodate me (happy to take part of that & work around it if needed)

Thanks

JB

Hi Al,

Love the photos of the rooms, what's your availability like from 20th April for approximately 3 weeks?

I'm in Pattaya (Basaya beach hotel) from 16th-20th April but just found out that there's no great hurry for me to leave before the middle of May so figured I might as well use the opportunity to extend my stay [emoji4]

Looking for a room (room 3 looks perfect) 20th April to 14th May if you can accommodate me (happy to take part of that & work around it if needed)

Thanks

JB

Can fit you in to Room 3 for those dates. PM or Email me at [email protected]

Al

Staying at the Hunneypot at the moment. Great big rooms, nice and clean, spotlessly clean i may add. Al and Aon are great hosts. Stairs are the only issue for me as i am a lazy bastard!

Staying at the Hunneypot at the moment. Great big rooms, nice and clean, spotlessly clean i may add. Al and Aon are great hosts. Stairs are the only issue for me as i am a lazy bastard!

See you for the footy when you get back from Phuket. Carn the Pies :)

I thought I read that the water and electricity is not included in the monthly rental. What's the average price for the month? Is everything including for daily or weekly rentals?

I thought I read that the water and electricity is not included in the monthly rental. What's the average price for the month? Is everything including for daily or weekly rentals?

Daily rates include power and water with a daily clean. Monthly is power and water by the meter with a weekly clean. Really comes down to how much you use the aircon. So far usage varies between 600 to 1000b per month. The aircon units are new so they are quite economical.

Al, is Room 3 available for 3 nights on April 30, May 1 and 2?

Sorry Tarl but JB booked it already. Can offer you 2 or 4.

Thanks mate, can you book me into room 2 just for 2 nights though please May 1 and May 2.

Done mate. See you soon

Thanks mate. Looking forward to it :)

• 3 weeks later...

Little quiet after Songkran so I am offering a 10% PA discount for May bookings. Please mention the thread in your booking. PM or email to [email protected]

Little quiet after Songkran so I am offering a 10% PA discount for May bookings. Please mention the thread in your booking. PM or email to [email protected]

Bring in some nice ladies for me and some free bar fines and I will have to book a flight.

Archived