Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Rooms at The Hunny Pot Soi Honey

brisbaneAl

Our rooms are finally finished and open for bookings. Soi Honey is a great Addict location with a good selection of massage shops, bars and a soapy in the Soi itself. Soi Baukaw at one end for a baht bus to Walking St, Second road at the other for a baht bus to the 6. LK Metro is a short stumble on foot. The rooms are freshly renovated, paint, tiles, new bathrooms and new furnishings. All rooms feature large refrigerator, tea and coffee facilities, Hot Water Shower, AirCon, fan, wardrobe & dresser, steel frame QS bed, safe, LCD TV with Sophon Cable and WIFI to a 30mb fibre optic connection.

Rates

Hourly 300b

Daily

Window Rooms 600b

Balcony Rooms 700b

Daily Clean

Mini Bar at Bar Price

Monthly

10,000b (3000b Bond)

Power & Water charged by meter

Weekly clean

Blue Sky Group Ban Chang 0861415944 

https://www.facebook.com/Blue-Sky-Group-Ban-Chang-110095910415280

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, do you have a web site for bookings or can we book by email? Can you PM me the email if you have one?

Good luck in business. Thanks for sharing. I think good locality, good price and room looks well. I would only vote for bigger and more stable bed king-size bed. Your looks a little shaky. :GoldenSmile1:

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Good to see that you have managed to get everything  finished and you are up and running now.  Rooms look good and your location is excellant, see you in a few weeks time.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Rooms look good value and very clean

You deserve to do an excellent trade

God luck to you and your family

Hi, do you have a web site for bookings or can we book by email? Can you PM me the email if you have one?

Website still in progress, you can PM me for bookings or email [email protected] :)

Good luck in business. Thanks for sharing. I think good locality, good price and room looks well. I would only vote for bigger and more stable bed king-size bed. Your looks a little shaky. :GoldenSmile1:

I have the same bed in my room, it's a nice working height and solid enough, you can move it around the room if your a bit energetic though. A lot better than the usual mid calf thai bed.

Is that an old style safe?

They are standard battery keypad safe, there is an emergency key locked in mine. It's enough to deter a casual thief but unlikely to slow down a pro to much. 

Good stuff Al, rooms looking good, all the best for the future mate.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Cam you give us an indication of noise levels from outside and through walls?

Thanks.

Thanks.

It is usually not to bad, unless you get a party in the Soi but even then the Soi is usually in quiet mode by 2.

Thanks.

Soi Honey is a very busy soi-if early nights are your thing look elsewhere :hello09:

Nice!! how fast  is the internet and how stable is the connection? I would need to work remotely hence the question..Also is this place private? LOL

they look ok in the pics , but i wouldnt want to stay in a room that has been rented out on a regular basis for short time

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

Great pics, and good luck, I will check them out, by the way does anybody else want wall mirrors next to my work area.. and please let me know if you know of any rooms beside short time rooms that have them.. thanks :GoldenSmile1:   

Archived