IGNORED

Rooms at The Hunny Pot Soi Honey

brisbaneAl

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Why pay 1000-1200 baht for a night...?...you can get good rooms for 400-500 baht...try Soi Lengkee..Soi Chaiyapon..or Soi Baukhao..handy to everything!!!!

Why pay 1000-1200 baht for a night...?...you can get good rooms for 400-500 baht...try Soi Lengkee..Soi Chaiyapon..or Soi Baukhao..handy to everything!!!!

Where do you get 1000-1200 from? Rooms here are 600 -700 per night and handier to everything. If you take one monthly it works out just over 300b per day, don't get much better value in this part of town.

Blue Sky Group Ban Chang 0861415944 

https://www.facebook.com/Blue-Sky-Group-Ban-Chang-110095910415280

I read somewhere that construction is ongoing on the Soi, or close by. It that something you can hear from the rooms?

That's good to hear. I'm still thinking about where to stay during my next trip.

Skickat från min LG-H815 via Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

I recently stayed at the Hunny Pot again, my second stay there. This time I stayed for about 5 weeks, through late June and nearly all of July.

I couldn't ask for better hosts, Al and Aon are genuinely nice people and very fair with billing, room cleaning etc. For this price bracket I find it hard to believe you could do much better, the rooms have everything I needed and more. Al, Ladies from Insomnia seemed to like that flat-screen Samsung TV on the wall a lot.

Another reason I really like to stay there though is the location. You can access virtually every Soi desirable to a monger with a 1-2 minute walk to a baht bus route, either to Soi Buakhao (goes all the way to walking st) or second road bus route. Not to mention LK Metro literally just around the corner.

The bar ladies downstairs are really welcoming and good to chat with before heading out. Worth noting this is Soi Honey, and you really are in the thick of things at Hunny pot - short time 'massage' shops are everywhere in this Soi with quite a few beautiful girls sitting out the front. You can imagine I didn't mind that too much.

I will be staying there again in November through January. I hope to see you all again, take care.

Recently stayed at The Hunny Pot for a weeks time in late July.

We were originally staying at Honey Inn where we were paying 371 more baht per night.  We weren't happy with our hotel cost, or the joiners fee we were being charged there.  We had only booked a week there so we were planning to move somewhere the last half of the trip- we just weren't sure where.  

The Hunny Pot had since become our favorite hang out and it came into conversation about the rooms upstairs.  We took a look and we were sold.  Our check out at our other hotel was 2 hours before The Hunny Pot opened but Al is awesome and gave us the key the night before, making check in totally painless.

The rooms are clean and spacious.  They have everything you could need- safe, tv, wifi, big fridge(which was awesome.  may sound funny, but having super cold water to drink in the humidity is amazing.  The mini fridge in our previous hotel barely kept things chilled), etc.  Aside from the occasional endearing cat calls from the massage girls throughout the day, the rooms are very quiet.  

Couldn't have been happier anywhere else.  Nice rooms.  No joiners fee.  Lovely bar downstairs to relax at.

Forgot to add, Al made it super easy for us to get more towels when we had company with us.  That was always a problem at previous hotels.  Thanks a bunch!

There is always one woman to save you from another, and as that woman saves you she makes ready to destroy. -Charles Bukowski

Recently stayed at The Hunny Pot for a weeks time in late July.

We were originally staying at Honey Inn where we were paying 371 more baht per night.  We weren't happy with our hotel cost, or the joiners fee we were being charged there.  We had only booked a week there so we were planning to move somewhere the last half of the trip- we just weren't sure where.  

The Hunny Pot had since become our favorite hang out and it came into conversation about the rooms upstairs.  We took a look and we were sold.  Our check out at our other hotel was 2 hours before The Hunny Pot opened but Al is awesome and gave us the key the night before, making check in totally painless.

The rooms are clean and spacious.  They have everything you could need- safe, tv, wifi, big fridge(which was awesome.  may sound funny, but having super cold water to drink in the humidity is amazing.  The mini fridge in our previous hotel barely kept things chilled), etc.  Aside from the occasional endearing cat calls from the massage girls throughout the day, the rooms are very quiet.  

Couldn't have been happier anywhere else.  Nice rooms.  No joiners fee.  Lovely bar downstairs to relax at.

Forgot to add, Al made it super easy for us to get more towels when we had company with us.  That was always a problem at previous hotels.  Thanks a bunch!

Thanks guys we enjoyed your company a lot, it's always nice to see your home town through a fresh pair of eyes. Looking forward to the next trip and a new set of adventures now that your old hands.

Al

10% PA discount still valid for this coming week?

do the girls i bring have to hand over their ID cards?

Hi Al, do you have a balcony room available for 3 days between 8/30 and 9/3?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Looks like a good deal and a lot of positive review :) I have never been to Pattaya, so was just wondering if you could add the precise address to a map on Google?

And a couple of more questions - Others feel free to pitch in: 

- Do you enter through the bar or through separate entrance? Or both?

- Which rooms are the most quiet? Do you generally hear noise from neighbor-rooms or are the rooms well-insulated?

- Do you know if the girls from the massage parlors on Soi Honey are generally up for going back for their "massage" at your guesthouse? Or if they mostly wants to stick to their parlors? (extra costs?). Would rather avoid filthy massage parlors with just curtains to separate from other groaning men (a bit shy sex-wise...), but don't want to miss out on the great girls :)

Thank you!

Looks like a good deal and a lot of positive review :) I have never been to Pattaya, so was just wondering if you could add the precise address to a map on Google?

And a couple of more questions - Others feel free to pitch in: 

- Do you enter through the bar or through separate entrance? Or both?

- Which rooms are the most quiet? Do you generally hear noise from neighbor-rooms or are the rooms well-insulated?

- Do you know if the girls from the massage parlors on Soi Honey are generally up for going back for their "massage" at your guesthouse? Or if they mostly wants to stick to their parlors? (extra costs?). Would rather avoid filthy massage parlors with just curtains to separate from other groaning men (a bit shy sex-wise...), but don't want to miss out on the great girls :)

Thank you!

Will get back to you with coordinates. Though there is a map earlier in the thread.

The rooms have a separate entrance to the bar and are accessible 24/7.

The window rooms get less street noise but they are all reasonably quiet.

Most of the massage girls will come to the room. The bigger problem is trying to discourage them from following you.

Will you need/keep the passport when staying your room?

Thanks

We just take a photocopy of your passport or ID we don't keep the original.

I can't find any prices for Honey Pot? How much for a room in February?

Thank's in advance.

I can't find any prices for Honey Pot? How much for a room in February?

Thank's in advance.

First post on the first page of the thread :)

This looks good, I'm rather interested. Balcony room available from 28th Sept to the 14th October pal? Gotta love soi honey!

Archived