Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Rude behavior by LK empress receptionist

raviinc

This is a YouTube clip of the rude behavior of a receptionist at LK empress posted by some guest. I thought I'll share it

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3NlWt7k6ic&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my iPad

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The customer did not sound that polite and by the look of it a fair bit of the conversation is missing

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk

No way to tell who was in the right and who was in the wrong here. It always pays to stay cool and polite in these situations...

Customer is right or wrong, what changes? Customer is not a professional, but receptionist must be. Arguing with customers is not a polite way of handling situations. As a receptionist, what she should do is to say that she can not serve her and raise this issue to the chief. If this receptionist was my employee she would be fired. 

It doesn't matter whether the customer is rude, there is always a professional and right way to solve the problem. But, if you bring your youself into this situation, sorry, it is not customer's fault. It is receptionist fault. Thailand makes lots of money from tourism, they should already develop a proper attitude in this situation.

Thanks for sharing.

...By the way customer sounds like russian.

I love to fuck this pussy , :GoldenSmile1:

Stills sounds like it missing a bit of the start.

Customer is right or wrong, what changes? Customer is not a professional, but receptionist must be. Arguing with customers is not a polite way of handling situations. As a receptionist, what she should do is to say that she can not serve her and raise this issue to the chief. If this receptionist was my employee she would be fired. 

It doesn't matter whether the customer is rude, there is always a professional and right way to solve the problem. But, if you bring your youself into this situation, sorry, it is not customer's fault. It is receptionist fault. Thailand makes lots of money from tourism, they should already develop a proper attitude in this situation.

Thanks for sharing.

Agree completely, stay professional.

I love to fuck this pussy , :GoldenSmile1:

I think she would tear you apart :Think1:

Agree completely, stay professional.

I think she would tear you apart :Think1:

That what I love from a lady !!!! God, I must book this hotel this Xmas .. :GoldenSmile1:

Thanks for sharing.

I am glad I do not work for you.

The receptionist is there to do a job .... not to be abused by a customer whether they are in the right or wrong.

A little bit of decorum by the customer goes along way and remember the receptionist is handling a lot of customers while the customer only has to deal with one receptionist.

Not rocket science.

cheers

The receptionist is there to do a job .... not to be abused by a customer whether they are in the right or wrong.

A little bit of decorum by the customer goes along way and remember the receptionist is handling a lot of customers while the customer only has to deal with one receptionist.

Not rocket science.

cheers

Of course a costumer shouldnt abuse a receptionist, and i really didnt see that happening in the video. What i did see, was a receptionist who acted very unprofessional. Staff must remember that they are the face of the company and get paid to be there, costumers pays to be there...

Explanation from the video creator...

Three different receptionists of the LK Empress hotel, gave me three different bills for my staying in hotel. When I asked for an explanation, the hotel manager refused to show me calculation, after I began to insist, the administrator simply started to yell at me and said that I have to trust her. in the end of this situation when i finaly found out which bill was right and paid, she called me cheep person and ask me to get out of her hotel and added me in the Black list. so, be careful when you'll decide to stay in this hotel. They can easily rune your vacation.

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

Not rocket science.

cheers

Who was the lady walking behind in the pink dress? A good boss would had intervened.

Maybe the customer was disrupting her computer game, we all know what Thai girls are like once they are in front of that screen :GoldenSmile1:

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

someone suggested you might been rushin... there can be the farang was wrong" case however this is no way to treat a customer have heard many complaints when the customer is checking out they pad the bills obviously they messed up by giving different bills

This year I have been advising friends of the hotel padding it is rife out there i get them to check the bill 1 or 2 days before checking out on occasions I will be with them seems to work out fine so far but you cannot raise your voice or be seen to be angry with the staff

how did you get the video?

Not rocket science.

cheers

Yes, I am glad you not work for me. Actually, it is impossible. I know it is not rocket science as you wrote. That's why it is so simple. be polite, be professional. Just say "There is a problemi I understand your concern and my chief will solve this" then raise this concern to your chief. That's very simple. You say recepttionist has to deal with losts of customers, and that's why she is being paid. Understand? So, if this is normal for you, then you deserve to be treated like this. But sorry, I don't take this. 

Yes, I am glad you not work for me. Actually, it is impossible. I know it is not rocket science as you wrote. That's why it is so simple. be polite, be professional. Just say "There is a problemi I understand your concern and my chief will solve this" then raise this concern to your chief. That's very simple. You say recepttionist has to deal with losts of customers, and that's why she is being paid. Understand? So, if this is normal for you, then you deserve to be treated like this. But sorry, I don't take this. 

in a perfect world, customer service people would never lose their temper no matter how abusive a customer becomes...

unfortunately, we don't live in a perfect world...

and Thailand is definitely not on a par with many other places in the world when it comes to professional customer service...

that deck clerk had been treated poorly by the person shooting the video, is my guess, and was rattled...

in a perfect world, customer service people would never lose their temper no matter how abusive a customer becomes...

unfortunately, we don't live in a perfect world...

and Thailand is definitely not on a par with many other places in the world when it comes to professional customer service...

that deck clerk had been treated poorly by the person shooting the video, is my guess, and was rattled...

This is one of the best hotel in Pattaya, and a member of very famous hotel chain. I expect them to be trained about how to behave in a situation like this. I don't say that customer is right but I do say that receptionist is wrong. But, as I see from here, people tend to normalize this kind of behvaviour and explain it as "This is Thailand". Ok, what I saw is I am a real noob here and still lots of things to learn about Thailand and Thai culture. Sorry mates, I am wrong. I see that if you piss of a receptionist, you should expect to be treated like this and this is normal. I changed my mind, and thanks for sharing your experiences.

no reason to be snide, your opinion is entirely correct...

and, that woman got rattled, obviously.

but do an experiment, go around thailand being a rude fucker, and see how well the Thais react...

it's a different world, and expectations for perfect and professional service are often not met there.

This experiment is very dangerous. Even in an experiment I don't do this. As I said previously, may be I am very idealistic. But, it is right. Expectations must be relatively lower in Thailand. It is always better not to argue with anyone and try to get more fun as much as you can.

Here it is very easy to see, how fast it can change the behaviour of Thais in unpleasant termagant. I am being always polite and calm, but personaly I have several similar situations and explosions unpleasant behaviour have already experienced.

Thai people always have their truth.

Thailand is not always the land of smile. :GoldenSmile1:

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

LK empress is a expensive hotel, we shell out more money for the facilities and services and expect the staff to be courteous. She could have told the guest that there was a mistake and that she's sorry instead of behaving rudely and shouting. Why the fuck should anyone take this kind of shitty behavior inspite of paying premium rates. She's just a ill-mannered lady and her behavior cannot be condoned for any reason.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

LK empress is a expensive hotel, we shell out more money for the facilities and services and expect the staff to be courteous. She could have told the guest that there was a mistake and that she's sorry instead of behaving rudely and shouting. Why the fuck should anyone take this kind of shitty behavior inspite of paying premium rates. She's just a ill-mannered lady and her behavior cannot be condoned for any reason.

my goodness you bitch and moan a lot here, perhaps another country would be more to your liking?

my goodness you bitch and moan a lot here, perhaps another country would be more to your liking?

So you would put up with be shouted at by a receptionist in the USA.?

Cor blimey I bet she's a nasty bitch in bed, :Evil_Grin2:  does she moonlight on Soi 6 by any chance?  :23:  :AngryWink:

Archived