IGNORED

Rude behavior by LK empress receptionist

raviinc

She is still working here....... I will ask her what happened and report back.

Take a spoon with you and see if you can dig some sand out of her pussy!

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats not a good idea, just let it go and move on

I wanted to show her support. But I get where you are coming from.

WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

Russian bitch asks another girl at reception(on her first day) how much for late check out(6pm instead of 12m). New girl quotes 1200bht. Russian lady thinks that her 1025bht mini bar bill is included in this. That would be 175bht for late check out. And anyone with half a brain or has travelled a little bit knows that late check out is usually half the cost of a full day.

When the Russian came down and the lady in the video quotes 1700bht plus 1025bht for mini bar she starts yelling at her. Yes, there is a price discrepancy over late check out (1700 not 1200) but the Russian is insistent that 1200bht covers mini bar(1025) and late checkout. She wouldn't let it go and keeps yelling at the lady at reception. She then becomes more subdued, her tone down and starts video that you see.

She knows the footage is on the internet and her boss spoke to her about it and everything is ok.

I have a pic of her this morning as I usually see her and she had a massive smile followed by a little Blush when I told her some man who see video think she "sexy lady".

054.JPG

I wanted to show her support. But I get where you are coming from.

WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

Russian bitch asks another girl at reception(on her first day) how much for late check out(6pm instead of 12m). New girl quotes 1200bht. Russian lady thinks that her 1025bht mini bar bill is included in this. That would be 175bht for late check out. And anyone with half a brain or has travelled a little bit knows that late check out is usually half the cost of a full day.

When the Russian came down and the lady in the video quotes 1700bht plus 1025bht for mini bar she starts yelling at her. Yes, there is a price discrepancy over late check out (1700 not 1200) but the Russian is insistent that 1200bht covers mini bar(1025) and late checkout. She wouldn't let it go and keeps yelling at the lady at reception. She then becomes more subdued, her tone down and starts video that you see.

She knows the footage is on the internet and her boss spoke to her about it and everything is ok.

I have a pic of her this morning as I usually see her and she had a massive smile followed by a little blush when I told her some man who see video think she "sexy lady".

Nice work nrvus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can imagine the Russian,  scoffen everything out of the mini bar thinking its included in the price, then handing over 175B to the receptionist thinking she is square!

Some Thai women can be quite rude but they are still better than some RUDE ass RUSSIAN bitch!

Vincent Law

How rude to film a conversation!!!

good to see her smile for a change.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

I stayed at this hotel in march and got the same treatment from the same lady.. Me and my friend were accused of swapping the water from the minibar and when I challenged her she started to tell and scream like a mad woman.. I even had to tell her to bloody relax to which she kept saying " you pay now" over and over again.. It was a bad way to end a realy good stay.. Another point is that it takes forever to check in and out of the hotel which is pathetic.. Won't stay again

As a receptionist of a hotel they should remain calm. Not a really good example of how a receptionist should act.

She had totally negative body language and tone.

She look distracted anyway, must of been checking her Facebook like 80% of thai ladies are.

She should be pissed at the person who did her make-up

I stayed at this hotel in march and got the same treatment from the same lady.. Me and my friend were accused of swapping the water from the minibar and when I challenged her she started to tell and scream like a mad woman.. I even had to tell her to bloody relax to which she kept saying " you pay now" over and over again.. It was a bad way to end a realy good stay.. Another point is that it takes forever to check in and out of the hotel which is pathetic.. Won't stay again

So serial rude behavior. May be it was not the Russian lady's fault and looking at the video clip it looks like the receptionist has no restraint on her temper. She should mend her ways or the management should kick her out. We don't pay premium rates to take this kind of shit. There's noting wrong in recording this episode at least we have smoking gun evidence.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

As a receptionist of a hotel they should remain calm. Not a really good example of how a receptionist should act.

She had totally negative body language and tone.

She look distracted anyway, must of been checking her Facebook like 80% of thai ladies are.

I fully agree with you.

• 2 weeks later...

Customer is right or wrong, what changes? Customer is not a professional, but receptionist must be. Arguing with customers is not a polite way of handling situations. As a receptionist, what she should do is to say that she can not serve her and raise this issue to the chief. If this receptionist was my employee she would be fired. 

It doesn't matter whether the customer is rude, there is always a professional and right way to solve the problem. But, if you bring your youself into this situation, sorry, it is not customer's fault. It is receptionist fault. Thailand makes lots of money from tourism, they should already develop a proper attitude in this situation.

Thanks for sharing.

...By the way customer sounds like russian.

Yes, the customer is russian or from one of the old Sovjet countries. I have a hard time to believe a hotel like that tries to trick You with saying one price and then change it. My experience from russians are that they believe they are free to do what ever they want AND that they are very rasist.

Of course I dont know anything about this case more than the movie, but my money goes to Thailand!

Like I said, Thai female receptionist's are one of the worst when it comes to rudeness! It's like their PMSing 24/7 or some other crap.

Vincent Law

Like I said, Thai female receptionist's are one of the worst when it comes to rudeness! It's like their PMSing 24/7 or some other crap.

I have never had a problem with them(female receptionists). Always very helpful and jolly. Sometimes they have also flirted. I think your own attitude plays a major role of their behaviour.

Stayed at the LK Empress in a beachfront jacuzzi suite this week and can honestly say the staff treated both myself and girlfriend with the utmost courtesy and respect. Would recommend it to other BM's.

We have all had a bad day at the office, Luckily for most of us, we reflect and and move on, but I feel sorry for this worker who has had their bad moment recorded and put on the internet. Even more so as we don't see the build up, but only what the Russian lady has chosen to post, and of course she is trying to remain controlled when she is filming to make the Thai lady look even worse. Really bad form if you ask me, especially where repercussions could be serious such as the Thai lady losing her job.

You suggest that this is the apperance that the managment should encourage ?

Sure there might have been said something before the clip, but does that justify being rude to the costumer like she is ? Does her working there long time give her more credit to abuse costumers than someone who just worked there 2 weeks ?? Imo, totally unprofessional behavior and she should, if not get canned, get removed from the front desk into another position.

Sure there might have been said something before the clip, but does that justify being rude to the costumer like she is ? Does her working there long time give her more credit to abuse costumers than someone who just worked there 2 weeks ?? Imo, totally unprofessional behavior and she should, if not get canned, get removed from the front desk into another position.

Agree with you. Whatever may be the provocation she had no business to behave rudely. All the talk about the customer may have been rude because she's a Russian is bull shit. The video is smoking gun evidence, the management should censure her and if the attitude continues then kick her out.

Agree with you. Whatever may be the provocation she had no business to behave rudely. All the talk about the customer may have been rude because she's a Russian is bull shit. The video is smoking gun evidence, the management should censure her and if the attitude continues then kick her out.

This isn't in India, it's in Thailand. Once you realize that you can wipe the tears away and move on.

This isn't in India, it's in Thailand. Once you realize that you can wipe the tears away and move on.

And this NOT being in India has got to do with ?????

It's a topic about a hotel in Pattaya, Thailand. Why bring in your racist view on indians ?

It's not about being from India or Timbuktu, it's about spending our hard earned money to enjoy our vacation and we don't want to fuck up our moods due to the arrogant behaviour of some lowly staff. If you can tolerate such shit it's fine with me but don't make racist comments and STFU.

And this NOT being in India has got to do with ?????

It's a topic about a hotel in Pattaya, Thailand. Why bring in your racist view on indians ?

Words of wisdom!!!

This isn't your local cheap ass motel, it is a decent quality hotel. Once you realise that you will know it doesn't matter if the hotel in located in India, America or Zimbabwe, rude behaviour in customer facing role is not acceptable. If you don't know this much then better starts staying in decent places. 

Well, if this had happen in an upscale hotel (Four Seasons, Hyatt, Waldorf Astoria, Ritz-Carlton, etc) here in the US, I am 99% certain that employee would be terminated with prejudice.

Are you saying in India has a much better customer service then Thailand so that if this had happen in India then something would have been done about it, but since this is Thailand, it's "par for the course"?  Did I understand your point correctly?

No I did not suggest that at all, I suggested that I don't think it was nice to record and then post on the internet.

Yes it was unprofessional behaviour and IF she has been a professional worker for 13 years, it would be a shame if she lost her job because of the the this incident got posted on the internet. Sure give her some training.

Many of us may have messed up at work,  however I doubt anyone had this filmed and posted on the internet.

Archived