IGNORED

Rude behavior by LK empress receptionist

raviinc

No I did not suggest that at all, I suggested that I don't think it was nice to record and then post on the internet.

Yes it was unprofessional behaviour and IF she has been a professional worker for 13 years, it would be a shame if she lost her job because of the the this incident got posted on the internet. Sure give her some training.

Many of us may have messed up at work,  however I doubt anyone had this filmed and posted on the internet.

Agreed that it isnt vesy nice to film this and post it on the net, but what are the alternatives ? If you need to deal with such rude behavior from a so-called professional, you need the smoking gun.

From post number 83 it seems that getting mad and yelling at costumers might be her modus operandi. If i were the manager of the hotel, i would at least remove her from direct costumer interaction for a while, after all this falls back on the hotel. Yes, she might have had a bad day and the russian ?? might have been rude to her, but she should remain professional.

I wanted to show her support. But I get where you are coming from.

WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

Russian bitch asks another girl at reception(on her first day) how much for late check out(6pm instead of 12m). New girl quotes 1200bht. Russian lady thinks that her 1025bht mini bar bill is included in this. That would be 175bht for late check out. And anyone with half a brain or has travelled a little bit knows that late check out is usually half the cost of a full day.

When the Russian came down and the lady in the video quotes 1700bht plus 1025bht for mini bar she starts yelling at her. Yes, there is a price discrepancy over late check out (1700 not 1200) but the Russian is insistent that 1200bht covers mini bar(1025) and late checkout. She wouldn't let it go and keeps yelling at the lady at reception. She then becomes more subdued, her tone down and starts video that you see.

She knows the footage is on the internet and her boss spoke to her about it and everything is ok.

I have a pic of her this morning as I usually see her and she had a massive smile followed by a little blush when I told her some man who see video think she "sexy lady".

So, because you have heard it from her = the truth ??

Seems like you already took side with the first sentence "Russian bitch". Please dont belive everything you are told, you think she would admit being unprofessional and acting like a spoiled brat ?

She might be right about the russians behavior, i have no idea. I just saw the video and it speaks pretty much for it self.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the employee still works in the business, its a business I will not be using.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Daryle

If the employee still works in the business, its a business I will not be using.

she very much still has her job and the manager is aware of the clip posted on the internet 

Yup I wont be using them either and a friend just exercised his right to cancel his booking after I told him to. The free market should punish businesses that treat customers badly.

Yup I wont be using them either and a friend just exercised his right to cancel his booking after I told him to. The free market should punish businesses that treat customers badly.

So where did you book now you have exercised you right?

I am sure they give a fuck!

well said they are not doing us a fucking favor, they are charging premium rates  for the room and we don't have to put up with the bad moods and shitty behavior of their staff.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

Another thread where Indian is calling other people names and then cry about the discrimination. Laugh of the day.

Another thread where Indian is calling other people names and then cry about the discrimination. Laugh of the day.

It's not about an indian calling names nor a indian thread or crying its about discrimination but its all about how you run a business establishment after you have collected money to deliver services. You're just a lop sided inconsiderate thinking narrow minded fellow attempting to convert this into a indian and racist thread. Laugh at yourself you're the joker.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

• 3 weeks later...

Gerard

Solo traveller

Portlaoise, Ireland

5 July 2014

Reception staff worst i have ever encountered. Rude would be an understatement.. Booked and paid for beach view room with jacuzzi bath which was quire a bit extra but on arrival for 3 day stay was informed room with bath not available for 2 days (was a 3 night stay).. On day 3 they asked me at 15.00 hours if i wanted to move as i was packing to depart. No refund offered for difference in room price i had.. Asked for a late check out at 2pm and was informed i would have to pay half day rate which was 2500 bath.. Thats for 1 hour extra. breakfast finished at 10.30.. On entering restaurant at 9.45 was told "sorry today we finish early because not busy". Breakfast was very poor when it was possible get it.Asked to see manager and was told she was on holiday yet i saw her everyday. Was then told m,manager does not see guests because too busy. I would go as far as saying worst hotel i ever stayed in.. If it had not been prepaid i would have left on day 1. When it suited reception staff perfect english and when it didnt suit no english.. Have stayed in LK group hotels in Pattaya before with no problems but this LK flagship is shocking..

Prashanth

Solo traveller

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

26 October 2013

Excellent and Comfortable Rooms!Clean and spacious Bathrooms

Terrible, unfriendly and rude frontdesk personnel. While checking out of Room 3101 GDS (19.10.2013 - Time 4:30 am), I told the reception staff Mr.New that the mentioned complimentary water bottles were not kept in the room, hence I utilised from the Mini Bar. He said that we should specifically ask for this or else it would be chargeable. I told him I have no problem in paying this small amount, but they should have taken care as is the case in all hotels to provide this in the room without the guest asking for it. This led to an argument and following were told to me by Mr.New which I simply cannot accept. (1) He does not like my face (2) If he sees me outside in Pattaya, I should really watch it. He can do anything to me. I asked him for the Complain register which he said does not exist and that I am free to email the hotel my complaint. He then intentionally delayed my billing knowing fully well that we were in ahurry since we had a flight to catch. Is this the way a guest is to be treated?No matter how good your hotel is, good service is paramount in the hospitality industry! Sorry to say that, but for Service I would rank this hotel a ZERO (0)

I THIOUGHT I SHOULD POST THIS REVIEW OF LK EMPRESS FROM BOOKING.COM THE SERVICE SEEMS TO BE GETTING WORSE.

Stayed at the Empress twice in the last year. Absolutely first class experience. Great hotel, OTT Liberace type furniture/style, spotlessly clean, superb location, decent pool area/gym, best breakfasts in town and friendly reception staff. High season can get a little pricey..in low season it definitely ranks as one of my favorites.

Just to put into context LK Empress highly rated on Booking.com ;

LK Empress 843 reviews, score = 8.2

LK Renaissance 233 reviews, score = 7.7

LK Metropole 164 reviews, score = 7.6

and Marriott 101 reviews, score = 8.2

Breakfast wasn't great but everything else was great including the staff

Archived