IGNORED

Russians Giving Me the Looks of Utter Hatred While in Thailand?

wowzerz

I have lots of fun swimming in there, there's a fantastic game you can play for hours when swimming called "DODGE THE TURD" its loads of fun.However I would advise you swim with your mouth closed if you don't want to get a gob full of shit and yesterdays condoms.... :Puke2::68::WhoSaw1::Eatshit:

Obviously you have never heard of a Bondi Mullet then either

Rule numero uno Keep your head above water.

Free to Good home Jack Daniels Racing Suit (inc Newcastle Brown Underwear)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's face it.The Russians are a breed apart.Have you noticed that despite the fact they are more of them BY FAR than any other nationalities

now they are completely absent on PA? They think their androgynous looking women are the best :huh: and they think they are too cool to pay for

it. :SoWhat1: I agree that most seem to be low class.I have never had one do anything to me but they still manage to irritate me.If I've seen one

guy with ink all over his arms and a square Slavic chin I've seen a thousand.I wish they would find somewhere else but I doubt that's going to

happen any time soon.It could be worse.They COULD enjoy barfining and then there wouldn't be any girls left in the bars after 10 p.m.

I'VE BEEN TO THE FUCKING MOUNTAINTOP !!! :Party3:

Just because you are not paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you. 

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

Patts is marketed in Russia the same way the costa del sol was to the UK 

There are cheap direct flights to the sun

For most it will be their 1st experience outside of Russia so theres a chance its just pure shock 

Been here 5 weeks and hardly noticed the Russians. I think they're cool. Don't know why some people here seem to have such a problem with them!

Cultural difference, don't get upset about it.

The Russians are living in a society where it's the norm to appear 'hard'.  The weak get pushed out of the way and to the back of the queue, so the blank faced stare and an aggressive attitude is just the way they're used to dealing with everyday life.

The guys are probably eyeing you off and thinking 'lucky westerner bastard', it's just not their way to grin and give you a wink.

The Russkies generally don't mix with us, so apart from the sullen looks being a bit of a downer they're not usually causing much of a problem.  Go with the flow, we're all having a better time than they are.....

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Whilst I was going for a jog down BR, a muscled up Russian stops in front of me, and starts sneering. I gave him the 'what's your problem gesture' then he looks at his girlfriend, and she starts grinning. I laughed at them, and continued running.

A Ruskie broad and her noisy kid moved in next door. The kid would scream in the hallway, on the balcony, smash stuff in the condo, bang doors, and the twat did nothing about it. I did not renew my contract.

This high season, I had them above me and below me. They would yell and talk loudly until 3 AM.

It is a popular myth that most of the Ruskies in Patts are young hot gals, nothing could be further from the truth.

Whilst I was going for a jog down BR, a muscled up Russian stops in front of me, and starts sneering. I gave him the 'what's your problem gesture' ...

What exactly is that gesture? I like to jog in the mornings and if I come

across one of these buggers, I'd like to react appropriately.

A shoulder shrug, coupled with a quizzical stare.

A shoulder shrug, coupled with a quizzical stare.

Ahh, fine then. I was imagining some sort of semi-offensive hand-gesture :D

Ahh, fine then. I was imagining some sort of semi-offensive hand-gesture :D

:GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1:

Me & my girlfriend of the hour were sat on the baht bus & this Russian couple were giving us evil stares. Although she was ya ba'd off her noggin & giving me a hand job under my cargos, so I guess fair do's.

my bollocksdropdaofsky reading this thread :SoWhat1: 

• 2 weeks later...

the schizophrenic midget, Uncle Joe. had a huge impact upon these poor souls...cut em some slack

there are entire villages in Russia where only women exist (not a mongering location)......due to death of all the men from cigarette smoking and vodka

we can co-exist

• 5 months later...

Hmm, now I can buy 10 days trip to  PTT for $400 only... Yes, hotel, fly tickets and ever insurance are included :)  But I guess that this year you'll see much less Russian than usual. :)))
Relax guys. There's only one big problem with Russians here -bad communication. As you can see, most of us cannot speak English at all. That's all. We have bad people and good people in Russia, nothing special... 
I agree that now  most of us sees only enemies outside. But this is a consequence of propaganda rather than internal inferiority.

Hmm, now I can buy 10 days trip to  PTT for $400 only... Yes, hotel, fly tickets and ever insurance are included :)  But I guess that this year you'll see much less Russian than usual. :)))

Relax guys. There's only one big problem with Russians here -bad communication. As you can see, most of us cannot speak English at all. That's all. We have bad people and good people in Russia, nothing special... 

I agree that now  most of us sees only enemies outside. But this is a consequence of propaganda rather than internal inferiority.

Hi Mate,

What's the general feeling of Russians towards us guys that go with Thai birds, and what do they think of the nightlife, did they expect that when they bought their tickets or is it a shock to them?

I think it's jealousy, first and foremost. For most Russian Pattaya is a family place :) Some of them are shocked ... Maybe because every kind of freedom is shocking to Russian. :)

Most of Russians don't like Asian women (well, our ladiest is prettiest in the Galaxy, isn't?).
And... Often I hear something like "These Europeans do not have sex at home, their women are very scared ... That's why they come here"...
And more, most of Russians have panic fear of contagious diseases and are confident that Thailand is one of the most dangerous places in the world.
We are not as tolerant as I would love to see it's true. But our intolerance is basically fear and uncertainty.

I always thought it was because of the way I was dribbling over his girlfriend and not the 19yr old 41kg girl on my arm

But there you go

I think it's jealousy, first and foremost. For most Russian Pattaya is a family place :) Some of them are shocked ... Maybe because every kind of freedom is shocking to Russian. :)

Most of Russians don't like Asian women (well, our ladiest is prettiest in the Galaxy, isn't?).

And... Often I hear something like "These Europeans do not have sex at home, their women are very scared ... That's why they come here"...

And more, most of Russians have panic fear of contagious diseases and are confident that Thailand is one of the most dangerous places in the world.

We are not as tolerant as I would love to see it's true. But our intolerance is basically fear and uncertainty.

Thanks for explaining that, yeah Russia does have some hot looking women that's for sure.

Actually we are scared of the women at home. hahahaha They can be frightening.

At least you're breaking the mould and getting out amongst us and joining in.

Do you come with your family or travel on your own, do you enjoy the Thai ladies at all.  :GoldenSmile1:

So. about me. I've been in Pattaya about 30 times for 12 years, spent 3 winters here (stay 5-6 months). I've been here many times with my wife and son, but mostly stay alone. 

In any case, I'm not the usual two-week Russian tourist :) I like thai ladies, but mostly as a friends.

Good posts tantrist...

Thanks for your perspective..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patts is marketed in Russia the same way the costa del sol was to the UK

There are cheap direct flights to the sun

For most it will be their 1st experience outside of Russia so theres a chance its just pure shock

This in a nutshell to be honest..

And if they are staring,it's likely to be because they have never seen dark skinned beauties with long black hair before.And their mannerisms can come off as rude to westerners.

Edit...

Interesting to hear tantris perspective.

I was just wondering why some Russian guys give me extremely hard stares when they see that I am with or even talking to a Thai woman...

An unpleasant face is their normal look . I'm helpful to anyone asking directions except Russians. They don't ask for help but rather bark their demands . Social misfits .

Archived