IGNORED

Russians Giving Me the Looks of Utter Hatred While in Thailand?

wowzerz

I was just wondering why some Russian guys give me extremely hard stares when they see that I am with or even talking to a Thai woman...

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you wearing an I <3 Ukraine t-shirt?

...because they are sending us all the uneducated ill-mannered lower classes.

Were you wearing a t-shirt with a topless picture of Putin with the heading "Gay Icon"

Were you standing in their way to the Chang store, aka 7/11?

I was just wondering why some Russian guys give me extremely hard stares when they see that I am with or even talking to a Thai woman...

I looked up Paranoia in the dictionary. It said, "what do you want to know for?"

I believe many Russians look at the thai women as infidels, and the men accompanying them as the same.

Most Russian men have nothing to do with the thai women.

Maybe cos it's cheap???

SPOT ON & and of course warm

I wouldn't worry it's just the way they smile :)

Why do so many Russians come to Pattaya for a holiday if they're not mongering......why would anyone come to Pattaya for anything other than mongering or to see their Thai girls?

It's not exactly the most beautiful place on the planet, let's face it.

Maybe cuz it's cheap?

the lovely beaches?

Not so many around maybe they are holidaying in the Ukraine

Pattaya beach isn't lovely...I would never swim there.

I have lots of fun swimming in there, there's a fantastic game you can play for hours when swimming called "DODGE THE TURD" its loads of fun.However I would advise you swim with your mouth closed if you don't want to get a gob full of shit  and yesterdays condoms.... :Puke2:  :68:  :WhoSaw1:  :Eatshit:

Are you wearing an I <3 Ukraine t-shirt?

I m still laughing! Great post!

cause they are jealous since most of them are here with Olga... :Cry3:  

I heard that the ruskies come here at under 1000euro including accom and airfare return 7 days.t

Now that the likes of Pegas and other transport companies only concentrate on the Russian market it is likely competitive IMO,

Hence the dirt cheap package rates to Pattaya

Tony

I heard that the ruskies come here at under 1000euro including accom and airfare return 7 days.t

Now that the likes of Pegas and other transport companies only concentrate on the Russian market it is likely competitive IMO,

Hence the dirt cheap package rates to Pattaya

Tony

No cheaper than what a lot of us pay. My next trip is for 19 days and i'm paying less than 1000euro for my flights and hotel.

Most Russian men have nothing to do with the thai women.

Too smitten by the ladyboys to have any time left for the women from what I've seen...

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

For a first post, if that isn't a troll 55555555

That said, i've only met friendly Russians so far. I flew with Aeroflot twice and i found most of them rather shy, avoiding eyecontact and smalltalk when you sit nect to them, just the opposite of what i thought before taking off. Well, cliché's are just what they are, not all Russians are the same.

But all new members who start a topic like that with their first post are trolls 5555

For a first post, if that isn't a troll 55555555

I can assure you, I am not a troll.  It was actually a serious question. The humor in here is nice, though.

In Phuket, it is much worse.  The Thai girl I was eating lunch with at a table even asked me, "Why does he stare at me that like?"  The only thing I could tell her was,  "He's probably just Russian, they seem to do that."

He was just staring like nobody could notice... I could see it in my perephrial vision.

Very uncomfortable.

Ah well...it happens..???  555

Why do so many Russians come to Pattaya for a holiday if they're not mongering......why would anyone come to Pattaya for anything other than mongering or to see their Thai girls?

It's not exactly the most beautiful place on the planet, let's face it.

Maybe cuz it's cheap?

It is in the travel brochures they're shown by Russian travel agents.

They tell the travel agent they've got a small budget and the agent says, "Ahh, have I got the place for you!"

Have you got a cute ass?

Perhaps that it :)

Either...

1) They are in Pattaya with their wife/girlfriend/family and jealous of you for having the opportunity for being with a Thai lady.

or...

2) They are traveling on a small budget (lower class Russians on a package trip) and jealous of you for being able to afford being with a Thai lady.

For those wondering why the Russians are even in Pattaya, as laid out in detail in numerous 'Russian' threads, it's a cheap holiday destination for many of them. Lower/middle class Russians can save up for a few years and take a week or two for a 'tropical beach' holiday for once in their cold, dark, miserable lives.  ;)  The Russian tour companies fly them into U-Tapao by the chartered planeload and drive them in from Suvarnabhumi/Don Muang by the busload.

Archived