IGNORED

What are the best cheap Thai food eateries?

ASIA_SEXPAT

boat bakery i think should be mention

Also what do you consider be cheap? Personally I think it is where there is a lots of dishes between 40-80B and where a a drink cost about the same as it those in 7/11

attachicon.gif20151023_194622.jpg

I can also mention the persian restaurang at Soi buakhao, between lk metro and the food market, it is in the middle of a lot ladyboys bars. It has nice seats compare to many others.  It do not have much on the menu to say the least, but 2 out of 4 dishes that I have eat there I have been happy with. Ironically the dish I was least happy with was the only persian inspired dish I saw on the menu. They have the cheapist kebab I have seen in pattaya only 40B and then you can both eat it there and take away. The kebab it is little bit different but good and worth a try. I also had a dish that tasted like pad thai but with rice, I would say it tasted better then most pad thai I have eated.

attachicon.gif20151019_151757.jpg

Your first pic - was that from the Persian place too? Looks excellent.

I only noticed that place for the first time yesterday. Might have to pay a visit

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your first pic - was that from the Persian place too? Looks excellent.

I only noticed that place for the first time yesterday. Might have to pay a visit

No the first pic is from boat bakery. It cost I think 60 and the drink 17

if you going to the persian I recommend the kebab, only 40B.

Archived