IGNORED

Bell buses

I prefer the door to door transport from the bellbuss! great service and awesome cheap!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

The 2 services are very good but if you want left off at your hotel then bellbus is the choice,although the other coach has a later airport departure at 21.00 so that might suit anyone on an evening arrival.

I used Bell Bus service last trip, I was very happy, arrived on EVA at noon, had reserved ahead of time, was on the bus at 2, dropped at my hotel. Very good value.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

My arrival on Bangkok Airport is by 5 am. The Bell service to pattaya is by 8.00am. Please anyone can tell me any other source to get to pattaya

Help me please!

you can take a taxi or try this one at 7:00 am for 124 baht then a baht bus to your hotel http://www.airportpattayabus.com/

Arrival at 5am means you probably wont be through baggage claim, immigration, customs before 6:30. Then you will probably want to change some cash and maybe have a drink or some nice noodle soup. By which time the Bell bus will be just about to leave.

If you want take bell travel service, it's always better to book on their website, so you can be sure to have your seat for Pattaya..

One time, i don't book and they were full and i take another company bus to go Pattaya...

Hi - is anyone else having problems accessing bell buses website for the last week - i'm not connecting thru to it but its not rejecting the connection either (just hanging trying to connect). Trying to book it for my trip in March so plenty of time for it to come back online if need be. :Chokdee:

I used Bell Bus service for the 4 times, for the first time, on my last trip. Excellent service without a problem!

The only crappy part was the street traffic in Pattaya when I arrived on the 23rd of December. Part of me thought that getting a motorbike taxi would have been quicker from the bus station to my hotel.

As long as it fits your time schedule, I recommend this service.

FatherMojo

A new BG asked an experienced BG what was the difference between the Long Con and the Short Con. The experienced BG replied... The Long Con takes longer, but the rewards are far greater.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

Pattaya Hotel Listing: www.bookmyspot.com

Condo / Housing Forum: www.roomdaddy.com Please recommend to your friends living in a condo or village. This could be a good place to stay informed about the happenings where you live.

• 3 weeks later...

The original post on Bell buses needs updating. Prices and website details please mods.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

:08:

• 1 month later...

I posted this under another thread ‘Trasportation to Pattaya elsewhere’ yesterday.

I believe it’s a good idea to quote it here because much related topic of “Bell Buses” and see some member asked for update

Here you go:-

2011 Update – Transport from Airport to Pattaya

Here is latest update (as of March 2011) for transport from Suvarnabhumi airport to Pattaya.

(1) Bell Bus Service

--------------------

Daily departure time: 8:00, 10:00, 12:00, 14:00, 16:00, 18:00 hours

Place : from Airport level 1 between Gate 7-8

Price : 200 baht

Review:

Excellent door to door (hotel) service. Bus will arrive at North Pattaya bus terminal in about 1.5 hours then a mini van will send you to door step of hotel lobby

Tips: book through their webpage www.belltravelservice.com for airport departure to secure your seat. In case you missed scheduled time they may arrange you in next departure, provide you catch the last bus 18:00 hours.

(2) Airport-Pattaya Bus Service

--------------------------------

Daily departure time: 7:00, 9:00, 11:00, 13:00, 15:00, 17:00, 19:00, 20:00, 21:00, 22:00 hours

Place : from airport level 1 between Gate 7-8 (near 8 and next to Bell Travel Service)

Price : 124 baht

Review:

This is alternative to Bell Bus operated by different company. They have extended service hour until 22:00 from airport. The bus will have three stop along Sukhumvit road at junction of (1)north pattaya, (2)central pattaya and (3)south pattaya) before ending at terminal station of Thappraya Road, Jomtien. You have to get taxi / motor taxi for further transfer to your hotel. The cost is additional 50-100 baht. More information at www.airportpattayabus.com

Tip:

Walk in only, no online booking available at moment.

For going hotels near Walking Street, especially at late night, suggest alight at terminal of Thappraya Road where apparent easier then alight at 3rd stop to get into your destination.

(3) Taxi Service

----------------

For late night arrival, taxi or private car is the only chose.

Review:

Taxi available 24 hours at walk-in rate between 1500-1800 baht from taxi stand at level 1. You may also pre-book your private taxi/car at minimum 1000 baht onwards.

Tips:

Search for the forum you will have plenty information of this and name/contact of various service provider. Choose one you preferred and send them email or call them.

• 2 weeks later...

hi everybody!i am gonna taking the bell bus bkk-los but my hotel is in near to walking street (jasmine hotel )

can you explaining ,the best way to go after quit the bus?

thanks

Bell Bus service transfers you to your hotel

if its later so Walking Street is closed to traffic they will drop you off as close as they can

down load and print a map if this is the case

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for all the posts in this thread, I read everyone and i am now digesting the information that i've read. I've also made a note of the phone numbers that I might need. I am planning a trip at the end of May, so this information is very useful to me. Many thanks to the OP for starting this thread! :001_Thank_You5::001_Thank_You5::001_Thank_You5::001_Thank_You5:

Hi guys,

i did some research on google and found an email adress for the bell busses.

i send them an email with the some questions and this is the answer i got.

Our bus schedule from Suvarnabhumi airport to Pattaya is 8:00/10:00/12:00/14:00/16:00/18:00. The fare is 150 baht per person and it shall be paid to our staff on the bus. This includes company's transportation to your hotel (downtown Pattaya area).

At Suvarnabhumi airport, our staff will be waiting for you on Level 1, Gate#7 next to Tourist Police counter, holding a small sign of "Pattaya - Bell Travel Service". Then she will lead you to the bus which is parked right outside the terminal. Her contact number is +66(0)89-449-8843.

We also provide service from Pattaya to Suvarnbhumi airport and hotels in dowtown Bangkok. The bus schdule is 6:00/9:00/11:00/13:00/ 15:00/17:00/19:00. Only the 9:00, 13:00, and 17:00 buses have connecting transportation to hotels in Bangkok after stopping at Surarnbhumi airport.

The fare is 150 baht/person from Pattaya to Suvarnabhumi airport and 300 baht/person from Pattaya to hotels in Bangkok. This includes pick-up and drop-off services from and to your hotels in both cities.

All passengers need to reserve their seats in advance. It would be great if you can reserve your seats at least 7 days prior to your travel date.

Please provide your name, number of seats to be reserved, date & time of your journey and your destination’s name. Then we will review whether it is in our service hours and service area then we will confirm your reservation as soon as possible.

If you have planned for your return trip, you may reserve the seats at the same time.

We look forward to hearing from you soon. And if you have more questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Thank you and best regards,

Ms Sirisong Haewan

Bell Travel Service Co.,Ltd

Tel. Bangkok Office: 02-747-4673, 02-747-4675

Tel. Pattaya Office: 038-370-055, 038-370-056

Suvarnabhumi airport:

Contact number is +66(0)89-449-8843

I hope this helps u guys.

greets

sponge bob

Btw this is the email adress i used to get in contact with them

[email protected]

up date, it is now 200bahts door to door pickup from the hotel to airport...tele number the same but some hours are different now too.

always call for a reservation and time of pickup

cheers tommy x

cheers, Tommy of Richmond

why sleep if you are going to get up anyway?

hi everybody!i am gonna taking the bell bus bkk-los but my hotel is in near to walking street (jasmine hotel )

can you explaining ,the best way to go after quit the bus?

thanks

Is LOS, land of smiles????by the way, the bell bus will take you to the nears drop off point....I love their service and always use them when leaving Pattaya.

cheers tommy x

cheers, Tommy of Richmond

why sleep if you are going to get up anyway?

• 1 month later...

What would you suggest for an arrival time of 2AM?

Las time I arrive to BKK abuot 1am and the only solution I found was taxi only.

Very good for the price. Small default schedules not always adapted.

• 3 weeks later...

When you go on the bus

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know

When you go on the bus

When you get off the bus in Patts to be precise

Hi guys,

i did some research on google and found an email adress for the bell busses.

i send them an email with the some questions and this is the answer i got.

Our bus schedule from Suvarnabhumi airport to Pattaya is 8:00/10:00/12:00/14:00/16:00/18:00. The fare is 150 baht per person and it shall be paid to our staff on the bus. This includes company's transportation to your hotel (downtown Pattaya area).

At Suvarnabhumi airport, our staff will be waiting for you on Level 1, Gate#7 next to Tourist Police counter, holding a small sign of "Pattaya - Bell Travel Service". Then she will lead you to the bus which is parked right outside the terminal. Her contact number is +66(0)89-449-8843.

We also provide service from Pattaya to Suvarnbhumi airport and hotels in dowtown Bangkok. The bus schdule is 6:00/9:00/11:00/13:00/ 15:00/17:00/19:00. Only the 9:00, 13:00, and 17:00 buses have connecting transportation to hotels in Bangkok after stopping at Surarnbhumi airport.

The fare is 150 baht/person from Pattaya to Suvarnabhumi airport and 300 baht/person from Pattaya to hotels in Bangkok. This includes pick-up and drop-off services from and to your hotels in both cities.

All passengers need to reserve their seats in advance. It would be great if you can reserve your seats at least 7 days prior to your travel date.

Please provide your name, number of seats to be reserved, date & time of your journey and your destination’s name. Then we will review whether it is in our service hours and service area then we will confirm your reservation as soon as possible.

If you have planned for your return trip, you may reserve the seats at the same time.

We look forward to hearing from you soon. And if you have more questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Thank you and best regards,

Ms Sirisong Haewan

Bell Travel Service Co.,Ltd

Tel. Bangkok Office: 02-747-4673, 02-747-4675

Tel. Pattaya Office: 038-370-055, 038-370-056

Suvarnabhumi airport:

Contact number is +66(0)89-449-8843

I hope this helps u guys.

greets

sponge bob

Btw this is the email adress i used to get in contact with them

[email protected]

That's a great positive info for al BMs.Thank you very much for this good advice as well.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif