IGNORED

Bell buses

Well with the pittance we are getting at the moment for our hard earned currencies,example british pound about 52thb=£1.00 i thought i would try to do some cutting back starting with the bell bus .I arrived at swampy this morning[9/12/08]at 1100 am ,by the time i had cleared immigration and picked up my case off the carousel it was around 1145 ,bell bus due to leave for pattaya at 1200,perfect timing.I made my way down to level 1[escalator or lift] gate 7,where you are met by a employee of the bus company ,who takes your name and asks what your final destination is in pattaya.On the dot we leave at 1200 once you arrive at the bus station[about 1 hour 30 minutes later] you change vehicles and a mini bus takes you the rest of the journey[price included]. What a great service and all for 200 thb i have to say i was a little dissapointed with the number of passengers,5 in total ,i reckon its around 90 miles to patts and with the bus averaging between 10/12 m p g that would be a loss of revenue on this particular trip.So i am sure the service could do with more support,I would gladly reccomend the service to anyone wanting to get down to patts,quickly and much more importantly, safely.I do have to say i have had more than my fair share of white knuckle rides with the taxis,who incidentaly will charge you 1200bht+ if they can get away with it...........happy motoring

I'm using them this coming Thursday and Monday.

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it

helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but

at the very least you need a beer."

-Frank Zappa

Thank you for the travel advice. Sounds like it is the best way to go. Appreciate it.

Nupe

Reserved a ticket for APril, going to try the hotel to hotel service frm Bangkok. It is 350 baht now, I wll let you know how it goes.

Haven't been able to use them for airport drop off as all flight going home are early in morning.

As I am unable to edit this post now I will update it.

This bus now drops off at the airport terminal departure level and after leaving from the Transport centre on the return journey to Pattaya now goes to the airport to pick up passengers on the ground floor gate 8 next to the Magic Food Hall (add 10-15 minutes to the times below) still 106 Baht includes water and a snack. Normal Baht busses (10 Baht) running along Jomtien beach road. A better alternative if staying in Jomtien.

For anyone staying in Jomtien a good alternative would be the yellow bus no. 999 to the airport that leaves and returns to Soi Chaiyaphuk/Jomtien beach Road

Soi Chaiyaphuk is halfway along Jomtien Beach Road directly opposite the Tourist Information office, the bus waits just inside the Soi opposite the bus office

It arrives and departs from the Airport Transport Depot there is a free shuttle from the airport terminal to and from Airport Transport Depot.

Fare 106 Baht each way

Schedule

Jomtien - Suvarnabhum 09.00, 13.00, 16.00, 19.30 Tel. 038231142

Suvarnabhum - Jomtien 06.30, 09,00, 13.00, 17.00 Tel. 021344099

Here is a photo of the bus parked in Soi Chaiyaphuk. Tourist Information and Jomtien Beach Road in the background

DSCF0027.jpg

Al.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys

Thanks for all the info ref the bell bus, i arrive next wed and my timeing's match the 2pm bus, usually i arrive to late or just after one has gone

Just one question, i live on the east side of pattaya in a house, do they go over there??

If not, no probs, i will just jump on a taxi, i only have a daysack,

Best Regards

Dirty

• 2 weeks later...

150 baht vs 1500baht for taxi! I am taking the bus next time

150 baht vs 1500baht for taxi! I am taking the bus next time

They have bumped up their fee a bit to 200 Baht each way.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Excellent service, used Bell Bus a few weeks ago, 200 baht to the Pattaya Bus station, includes free mini bus to your hotel.

Damn, I don`t land in Bangkok till 7 pm, time you get thru immigration say 8pm, any buses run at that time or later?

I have never used it before,thanks for the info.I will use the bus on my next trip

Damn, I don`t land in Bangkok till 7 pm, time you get thru immigration say 8pm, any buses run at that time or later?

Get the free shuttle bus to the airport transport centre you should be able to get a bus to Pattaya 106 Baht if not there is about 1000 taxi's there.

Al.

Get the free shuttle bus to the airport transport centre you should be able to get a bus to Pattaya 106 Baht if not there is about 1000 taxi's there.

Al.

very very nice to know that, any idea how often they have the bus? how early and how late? thanks a lot

about how long does it take to get to airport transport center with the shuttle bus?

I just took this last week from Pattaya and I think they have raised their prices. It cost me 200 from Pattaya to BKK airport now.

I'll be taking it again tomorrow, and I'll see if it's 200 again. but heads up, it's now 200. Still reasonable, but if you got 3 ppl, I'd pay the extra 100 baht and share a taxi.

Cheers

J

So here is the latest news. Perhaps the Mod can pin this at the top.

New prices and now they book also online at http://www.belltravelservice.com/

I still prefer to call them, as it's easier and they want a 3 day advance booking when doing online.

Here is their contact info:

BANGKOK OFFICE

Office Hours: 07:30 – 19:30, 7 days/week

Located On: Bangna Trad Road km.1 (Near Central Bangna Shopping Mall and opposite BITEC)

Address: 38/12 Bangna-Trad Road, Bangna, Bangkok 10260 Thailand

Tel: 66 (0) 2747-4673, 66 (0) 2747-4675, 66 (0) 2747-4676

E-mail: [email protected]

PATTAYA OFFICE

Office Hours: 07:30 – 19:30, 7 days/week

Located On: North Pattaya Road (inside Pattaya Bus Station, our office is on the right)

Address: 6/14 Moo 6 North Pattaya Rd., Naklua, Banglamung, Cholburi 20150

Tel: 66 (0) 3837-0055, 66 (0) 3837-0056 and 66 (0) 89-449-8843

E-mail: [email protected]

They have four routes

Bangkok - Pattaya

Pattaya - Bangkok

Pattaya - Suvarnabhumi Airport

Suvarnabhumi Airport - Pattaya

For Route 1 - Bangkok to Pattaya

Bus schedule: 09:30/13:30/17:30

Important

* The pick-up time at your hotel is estimated so that our van will arrive at the hotel 10 to 20 minutes earlier or later than the designated pick-up time depending on traffic. Therefore, around the pick-up time, please wait in your hotel lobby or leave a message with the hotel’s reception on where to find you.

* Please make sure that you have provided us with the correct hotel check-in name. This is so our staff can contact you via the hotel’s reception if they cannot find you in the hotel lobby.

* Our van may need to leave if our staff cannot find you at the hotel in order to pick up additional passengers. If this occurs, you will need to travel at your own expense to Bell Travel Service’s Bangkok office to board the coach to Pattaya.

* If you miss the booked coach for any reason, you are entitled to take the next scheduled coach to Pattaya from the Bell Travel Service’s Bangkok Office. This is subject to seat availability. Please therefore call our staff to confirm your seat for the next scheduled coach. You must make your way to board the coach at Bell Travel Service’s Bangkok office at your own expense or we will pick you up but there will be an additional cost.

Useful Information:

* Total estimate travel time is 3 hours (depending on traffic).

Bus fare:

* 350 Baht/person

* The fare includes pick-up and drop-off service from and to your hotel only in service area.

Route 2 - Pattaya to Bangkok

Bus schedule: 09:00/13:00/17:00

Route Details:

* Upon arrival at Bangkok, the coach will stop at Bell Travel Service’s Bangkok office. From here, passengers will be transferred to vans that will take them to their respective hotels.

Important

* The pick-up time at your hotel is calculated so that our van will arrive at the hotel 5 to 10 minutes earlier or later than the designated pick-up time depending on traffic. Therefore, around the pick-up time, please wait in your hotel lobby or leave a message with the hotel’s reception on where to find you.

* Please make sure that you have provided us with the correct hotel check-in name. This is so our staff can contact you via the hotel’s reception if they cannot find you in the hotel lobby.

* Our van may need to leave if our staff cannot find you at the hotel in order to pick up additional passengers. If this occurs, you will need to travel at your own expense to Bell Travel Service’s Pattaya office to board the coach to Bangkok.

* If you miss the booked coach for any reason, you are entitled to take the next scheduled coach to Bangkok from the Bell Travel Service’s Pattaya Office. This is subject to seat availability. Please therefore call our staff to confirm your seat for the next scheduled coach. You must make your way to board the coach at Bell Travel Service’s Pattaya office at you own expense.

Useful Information:

* Total estimate travel time is 3 hours (depending on traffic).

Bus fare:

* 350 baht per person paid to our staff upon boarding the coach.

* This price includes a pick-up service from your hotel in Pattaya and drop-off service to your Bangkok hotel (both services are available only within our service area).

Route 3 - Pattaya to Airport

Bus schedule: 06:00/09:00/11:00/13:00/15:00/17:00/19:00

Route Details:

* From Pattaya Bell Travel Service office, the coach will go directly to Suvarnabhumi Airport’s Departure Terminal.

Important

* The pick-up time at your hotel is estimated so that our van will arrive at the hotel 5 to 10 minutes earlier or later than the designated pick-up time depending on traffic. Therefore, around the pick-up time, please wait in your hotel lobby or leave a message with the hotel’s reception on where to find you.

* Please make sure that you have provided us with the correct hotel check-in name. This is so our staff can contact you via the hotel’s reception if they cannot find you in the hotel lobby. - Our van may need to leave if our staff cannot find you at the hotel in order to pick up additional passengers. If this occurs, you will need to travel at your own expense to Bell Travel Service’s Pattaya office to board the coach to Bangkok.

* If you miss the booked coach for any reason, you are entitled to take the next scheduled Coach to Suvarnabhumi Airport from the Bell Travel Service’s Pattaya Office. This is subject to seat availability. Please therefore call our staff to confirm your seat for the next scheduled coach. You must make your way to board the coach at Bell Travel Service’s Pattaya office at your own expense.

Useful Information:

* Total estimate travel time is 2 hours (depending on traffic).

Bus fare:

* 200 baht per person paid to our staff upon boarding the coach.

* This price includes a pick-up service from your hotel (available only within our service area).

Route 4 - Airport to Pattaya

Bus schedule: 08:00/10:00/12:00/14:00/16:00/18:00

Route Details:

* Upon arrival at Pattaya, the coach will stop at Bell Travel Service’s Pattaya office. From here passengers will be transferred to vans that will take them to their respective hotels.

Important

* !!! Important!!! At the airport, please be sure that the sign you see is labeled “Bell Travel Service”, since there will be several signs for Pattaya at the meeting point. In the past, some of our passengers have followed the wrong sign and were dropped off on the side of the street in Pattaya instead of their hotel.

* If you miss the booked coach for whatever reason, you are entitled to take our next scheduled coach but it is subject to seat availability.

Useful Information:

* The estimate travel time is 2 hours.

Bus fare:

* 200 baht per person paid to our staff upon boarding the coach.

* This price includes a drop-off service to your hotel (available only within our service area).

Check out their website http://www.belltravelservice.com/

Incredible how complicated this new website is. It took me several clicks to find out the bus schedule, and several minutes to read the fine print and eventually make a reservation. Like they tried to make the customers do the work.

I'll use [email protected] as before, rapid and efficient, and if that mail address stops working I'll take a cab.

Incredible how complicated this new website is. It took me several clicks to find out the bus schedule, and several minutes to read the fine print and eventually make a reservation. Like they tried to make the customers do the work.

I'll use [email protected] as before, rapid and efficient, and if that mail address stops working I'll take a cab.

I found the website very easy to navigate and informative. I have used their service twice and highly commend them on professional and efficient manner. I will definately be using them again.

How did it take you several clicks? It only took me one click; the link to "Routes and Rates" is at the top of the home page. One click does not equal "work." Incredible how some people make things more complicated than it really is.

[center][size="3"][url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/21796-getting-to-los-in-one-piece-tips-for-surviving-the-flight/page__p__322708__fromsearch__1&#entry322708"]Getting to LOS in one piece, tips for surviving the flight[/url] [/size][size="3"] [color="#000000"][b][size="4"]Restaurant Reviews[/size][/b][/color] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/34723-benihanas-brunch-in-royal-garden-plaza/page__p__550523__fromsearch__1&#entry550523"]Benihana's Brunch[/url] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/40196-shabushi-restaurant-6th-fl-central-festival/page__p__642739__fromsearch__1&#entry642739"]Shabushi[/url] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/40224-central-festival-food-loft/"]Central Food Loft[/url] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/56291-rosabieng-restaurant-sukhumvit-soi-11/"]Rosabieng (Bangkok)[/url] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/34681-more-bar-and-grill-downstairs-from-the-marriott/page__p__549788__fromsearch__1&#entry549788"]More Bar and Grill[/url] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/34680-valentines-day-at-cherrys-on-third/page__p__549786__fromsearch__1&#entry549786"]Cherry's[/url] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/56293-bali-hai-sunset/"]Bali-Hai Sunset[/url] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/56294-so-who-wants-to-eat-shit/"]Shit[/url] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/56315-rogers-italian/page__gopid__879575&#entry879575"]Roger's Italian[/url] [/size][/center][center][size="3"][color="#000000"][b][size="4"]Hotel Reviews[/size][/b][/color] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/34823-mosaik-apartments-soi-daynight-2/page__p__551879__fromsearch__1&#entry551879"]Mosaik Apartments[/url] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/37964-paragon-place-hotel-pattaya-nua-rd/page__p__605514__fromsearch__1&#entry605514"]Paragon Place[/url] [/size][size="3"][color="#000000"][b][size="4"]Trip Reports[/size][/b][/color] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/34867-a-short-visit-to-koh-chang/page__p__552510__fromsearch__1&#entry552510"]Koh Chang[/url] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/38011-khao-yai-national-park/page__p__606162__fromsearch__1&#entry606162"]Khao Yai National Park[/url] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/38006-songkran-in-the-village/page__p__606114__fromsearch__1&#entry606114"]Songkran in the Village[/url][/size] [/center]

Its looks like its very convenient very close to airport and it is pretty affordable.

Usually spend a fortune on taxi's.But will be taking the coach next trip(already booked).Thanks for the heads up.

Eat well,sleep deeply.For tomorrow comes,and its all yours.

Booked my place on the bus the other day on there website, it was very simple and i,m actually looking forward to a different journey.

• 4 weeks later...

I took the Bell Bus in March and will be using it in July.

Good value, safe , efficient, clean and it is almost as fast as hiring a taxi.

It apppears from the forum that more and more BM's are using this mode of transportation.