IGNORED

View Talay 6 Condos

mrpercy

Normally I take the cleaning option but when I saw how easy and effortless it was I decided I didn't need it.. So Last trip I op for the ( no cleaning option) it's super easy to clean the room . Sweep a bit and throw the trash in a bag . And once a week change the sheets and wash them down stairs .. For 3 weeks . That saved me 3000bt for 2 mins of my time every OTHER day . 2 mins of me normally scratching my nuts while watching the ladies clean ..

Staying with VT6 next trip also . No cleaning needed . I'm a big boy now . Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone tried the presidential suite through vtsix.com?

I am wondering the same thing. I see VT6 on AGODA using both Honey's and VTSIX now and the room rates look cheaper but reading some of the comments on the VTSIX rental they range from 10 to 2. Seems it maybe luck of the draw on the room you get where using Honey's or Dancewatchers website you have more choice.

I am wondering the same thing. I see VT6 on AGODA using both Honey's and VTSIX now and the room rates look cheaper but reading some of the comments on the VTSIX rental they range from 10 to 2. Seems it maybe luck of the draw on the room you get where using Honey's or DanceWatchers website you have more choice.

When booking direct with them I seem to get better prices and I can see photos of the room i book. Actually will book with honey or Dancewatchers for april/may when I am there

I am staying with the VTSIX group this week. Room is fine so far except an issue with the wifi that the girl fixed by turning off the power box to reboot the ceiling router. Right next to Central Festival and easy walking distance of Avenue and Soi LK, this is now my go-to place.

I suffer from PTSD, Post Thailand Stress Disorder =P

I am staying with the VTSIX group this week. Room is fine so far except an issue with the wifi that the girl fixed by turning off the power box to reboot the ceiling router. Right next to Central Festival and easy walking distance of Avenue and Soi LK, this is now my go-to place.

Thanks, what room category are you in?

I've stayed with vtsix and Dancewatchers. my issue with vtsix is that it tries to act like a real hotel and the girls seem to knock on the doors at the most inappropriate time. there is no "do not disturb signs"  the internet is a shared connection and I had to reboot the the little switch a few times during my stay.  I always use Dancewatchers  but you have to puck your room early because they fill up fast.  I just locked in my room now for my trip in march.  they are better for me because I do not use the house keeping so I can sleep late and not have to worry about anybody waking me . the internet connections a room independent so is the cable. some rooms have faster internet or more American channels. I have not tried honey's but I assume it's the same as Dancewatchers.  now I only use vtsix as a last choice if the others are full

My room is one of the "city facing" ones, not one of their better ocean view rooms on the upper floors (worth it!). And the rate is double for the two days over NYE =(. When I woke up this morning the entire building had no power. Something was wrong on that side of the street since Central Festival was shut down too. Finally came back on about mid-afternoon. Annoying, but I just found wifi elsewhere for a bit.  

My room is one of the "city facing" ones, not one of their better ocean view rooms on the upper floors (worth it!). And the rate is double for the two days over NYE =(. When I woke up this morning the entire building had no power. Something was wrong on that side of the street since Central Festival was shut down too. Finally came back on about mid-afternoon. Annoying, but I just found wifi elsewhere for a bit.

And i was trying all the switched thinking it was me

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 4

And i was trying all the switched thinking it was me

Hi Robert 69

I've stayed inVT6 through Dancewatchers all my trips.I understand that you've stayed in Honeys rooms,so can you tell me if her rooms have ADSL.I know they have WiFi but I like to use privat line for my work.Also do they have True Vision TV Gold or Platinum packages,because they have a lots of American movies,HBO etc.and like 15 sport Chanel's with NBA AFL Football games,golf,tennis rugby etc.

Thanks!

Was trying to get some stuff done before going out last night when I thought I heard thunder. Nope, this is what I found instead.

vt6_fireworks.jpg

Hi Robert 69

I've stayed inVT6 through Dancewatchers all my trips.I understand that you've stayed in Honeys rooms,so can you tell me if her rooms have ADSL.I know they have WiFi but I like to use privat line for my work.Also do they have True Vision TV Gold or Platinum packages,because they have a lots of American movies,HBO etc.and like 15 sport Chanel's with NBA AFL Football games,golf,tennis rugby etc.

Thanks!

Adsl depends on the room. I know sometimes wifi get shared with adjacent rooms but most i have been in had own adsl router in room. Tv is very much depending on the room. Best you email them withbyour requirements

Just noticed that there are VT6 units available on AirBnB, might be another option.

Just noticed that there are VT6 units available on AirBnB, might be another option.

Hi tokyojoe,how much did you pay for your room and what floor it was?Thanks

That is for the VTSix one.

Please try my agent m/s Amm condo6.com # 450 available 15 feb till may. 26th floor walking st side.

Please try my agent m/s Amm condo6.com # 450 available 15 feb till may. 26th floor walking st side.

The problem is I only stay between 2-3 weeks.

The problem is I only stay between 2-3 weeks.

That is not a problem. Please contact Amm at condo6.com

I ran into Honey herself the other day in the coffee shop. She said her View Talay 6 condo listings are on Agoda as well as the coffee shop website: http://www.honeyscoffeehouse.com

She also said you can email her off the website if you don't see what you are looking for. Just did a quick scan and it seems like some of the units are nice and reasonably priced.

I ran into Honey herself the other day in the coffee shop. She said her View Talay 6 condo listings are on Agoda as well as the coffee shop website: http://www.honeyscoffeehouse.com

She also said you can email her off the website if you don't see what you are looking for. Just did a quick scan and it seems like some of the units are nice and reasonably priced.

Just booked with her before i left for next trip. 1800 per night. She offers great service just like Dancewatchers do. I book only from either of them

• 3 weeks later...

The rent is now 35K ( 3 mo. min.). I was paying 24, until Feb. this year.

I put this photo stream of some GoGo girls together after my first few months there

From Packer Fan to Packer Fan. Best pattaya vid I've seen.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody have any experience with renting a room in the View Talay 6 building in Patts? I was looking to book it through Dancewatchers and use some of their other services, airport pick up, phone rental etc.

The rooms look very nice, I had my eye on the room with the jacuzzi on the balcony. I know there expensive but hey its my holiday and I wanna treat myself  :GrinNod1: !

Ideally im looking for a room with a balcony, dance podium and jacuzzi. Apart from the PH Hotel which ive been advised to avoid I cant find anywhere with all these in the room.

Any suggestions and feedback on the View Talay 6 is much appreciated.

Thanks 

clean place

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Are any seaview condos on Honey site smoking? They all say non smoking. Any experiences or advise you guys? I don't like having to go to the balcony for a smoke when I'm on holiday.

OBLA DEE BROS

And I guess to many people no like rooms that has been smoked in so as far as I know almost all rooms there are non smoking

Archived