Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

View Talay 6 Condos

mrpercy

Anybody have any experience with renting a room in the View Talay 6 building in Patts? I was looking to book it through Dancewatchers and use some of their other services, airport pick up, phone rental etc.

The rooms look very nice, I had my eye on the room with the jacuzzi on the balcony. I know there expensive but hey its my holiday and I wanna treat myself  :GrinNod1: !

Ideally im looking for a room with a balcony, dance podium and jacuzzi. Apart from the PH hotel which ive been advised to avoid I cant find anywhere with all these in the room.

Any suggestions and feedback on the View Talay 6 is much appreciated.

Thanks 

<iframe src="https://www.arewethere.yt/Thailand/49097.htm?type=embed" width="350" height="200" frameborder="0"></iframe>

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Book it, you will love it

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

Stayed at VT6 too many times to remember..go for it you  will enjoy it AND the girls love it, only problem the girls don't want to leave  :GoldenSmile1:

I lived in VT6 for 2 years. My Avatar picture was taken on my balcony, Walking Street side, which had a 2nd TV. I rarely watched TV outside.

Retired

I've used Dancewatchers to book vt6 and used there airport pickup service 10/10 not a bad thing I could say about them every thing was spot on

:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-

One of the best, if not the best, place to stay for a short vacation in Pattaya. Excellent facilities and a location that is convenient for WS, Soi 6, and LK Metro, with Sois 8 and 7 on your doorstep.

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

View Talay 6 is the best accommodation I had in Pattaya. Big room,nice balcony with sea view,centrally located and got access to Beach Road and Second Road. Everything you need within a few steps away. The only problem is the ladies don't want to leave the room.

+1 for Dancewatchers.  Good room, great rate, great building!  Just beware the leeches in the massage places downstairs, once the girls get their hooks into you it's really hard to walk past.

If your on festival side make you get on one of the high floors 18th and above or the air conditioning on the roof of festival will drive you mad

Have fun

Was reading a trip report from a BM on another forum located in Patts, he loved the place, his only down side was there was no room cleaning everyday. He posted that you can contract somebody from downstairs to clean when you want, and there is also a laundry service downstairs as well.

That was his only gripe, no room cleaning everyday,

especially if you plan to entertain different friends each night?...

Was reading a trip report from a BM on another forum located in Patts, he loved the place, his only down side was there was no room cleaning everyday. He posted that you can contract somebody from downstairs to clean when you want, and there is also a laundry service downstairs as well.

especially if you plan to entertain different friends each night?..

Cleaning can be arranged daily if you want that. With Dancewatchers you pay 1000 baht for a daily cleaning and new bedding on wedneday. When renting fro Honey's Coffeehouse you can arrange cleaning whenever you want (so also daily) with the laundry shop on the right hand side of the coffeehouse (Also Honey's)

especially if you plan to entertain different friends each night?...

you can always get regular daily cleaning...  several laundries to choose from as well as coffee shop and a restaurant or two.

If your on festival side make you get on one of the high floors 18th and above or the air conditioning on the roof of festival will drive you mad

Have fun

POSTED 24 JUNE 2009   I am very happy to report that the Central Festival building has worked on their A/C units and the noise has been greatly reduced. The units that face North towards Central Festival are now quiet and free from most of the A/C noise.  Tik 

On the Dancewatchers website

My youtube channel .....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoT31MMwxjrLmj6um_BnlA

2 Weeks in Jomtien trip report, photo heavy and videos.....  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/307477-big-g-returns-2-weeks-in-november-photo-heavy-and-some-videos/

First trip report,more then 500 images.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/177415-small-trip-reportbut-heaps-of-photos500-plus/

POSTED 24 JUNE 2009   I am very happy to report that the Central Festival building has worked on their A/C units and the noise has been greatly reduced. The units that face North towards Central Festival are now quiet and free from most of the A/C noise.  Tik 

On the Dancewatchers website

And that is absolute bollocks :SoWhat1:

I'm checking into the place now.

Do they offer any maid service with the fee outside the 1000 baht per week extra?

+1 for Dancewatchers.  Good room, great rate, great building!  Just beware the leeches in the massage places downstairs, once the girls get their hooks into you it's really hard to walk past.

The girl will cum come to your room for extra's if you want...

I'm checking into the place now.

Do they offer any maid service with the fee outside the 1000 baht per week extra?

there are different entities renting condos at vt6...   

the place I usually rent from includes maid service in the rates...  book through Agoda, I think it is vt6 condo rentals...  last time my room was pretty beat, not sure I will go with them again, and if I do I will make sure they know I expect better.

it was ok, but just ok last time...  room 15246 I think, bathroom door hinges were sprung so the door would not shut all the way, a couple of cabinets had broken hinges, but worst of all was the mold growing on the bathroom fan vent...  it was gross!

:)

Do the apartments at VT6 has safe boxes bolted down in the room?

Can't see any mention of them on the Honey's site.

S'n'D

The budget rooms are on the north side 10th floor (1700 baht per night), looking at the wall of the mall. Not sure what the noise would be like as stated above. This is through Dancewatchers.

Archived