IGNORED

View Talay 6 Condos

mrpercy

I'm staying at vt6 nowBookedbwith honey's .My room has safety deposit box and everything else promised.1800baht.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just be aware of extra costs with Dancewatchers (2000 baht for cleaning at the end and make room as new again), where Honey's asks a deposit to be returned of same value in my experience. Honey's seems a bit cheaper overall. But both are for me (depending on their availability) the choice to rent in VT6

Be there for six weeks over Christmas, one bedroom apartment, good thing is if you want to stay in for a few nights to wind down its ideal, Posted Image

The girl will cum come to your room for extra's if you want...

Yes, BTDT and then had to skulk past them every day afterwards.  Probably not the wisest decision since I really liked staying there and plan on doing so again.

One of the best, if not the best, place to stay for a short vacation in Pattaya. Excellent facilities and a location that is convenient for WS, Soi 6, and LK Metro, with Sois 8 and 7 on your doorstep.

Evil

+1

Just search "dancewatchers" and you'll find a number of reviews from myself and other BMs.

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

Jacuzzi is overrated . U will most likely use it once or twice at most . Lol done it a few time my self . As far as vt6 goes . Do it u won't regret it . Tik ( dancewatcher lady )is top notch at replying to emails . Book now or 4 months in advance or else u are not going to get a room .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

That agency is for long stay.Minimum 3-6 mo.How many of us can afford to stay this long.

I highly recommend this agency. Whenever I had a problem, they fixed it immediately, and my 2-month rent security deposit was returned in cash when I turned in my keys.

However, I wouldn't recommend living here long term now. The building was nearly empty when I moved in.

Retired

I highly recommend this agency. Whenever I had a problem, they fixed it immediately, and my 2-month rent security deposit was returned in cash when I turned in my keys.

Thanks but no thanks,I'm using Dancewatchers service.Are you saying the other agencies are not returning deposits and don't fix the problems? Have you dealt with other agencies ?Plus like I said in my previous post they want minimum 3-6 mo.I visit Pattaya for up to 3 weeks.

I'm not saying anything about other agencies. I originally signed a 1 year lease, then a pair of six month leases after that. They were very professional. On another matter, the security in the building is a joke.

Retired

The Thai ladies that run the office are all very nice. Try to avoid the nasty little German prick who owns the place. (He's the blond hermaphrodite on the Contact Us page.)

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

The Thai ladies that run the office are all very nice. Try to avoid the nasty little German prick who owns the place. (He's the blond hermaphrodite on the Contact Us page.)

I can't recall seeing that guy around during the 2 years I lived there and I paid rent in the office every month.

This is the condo I rented, they'll sell for 5.5 M

http://www.condo6.com/?page=property&id=309

Retired

They won't sell that quick. Have seen vt6 for 3.6 sale price

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

The rent is now 35K ( 3 mo. min.). I was paying 24, until Feb. this year.

I put this photo stream of some GoGo girls together after my first few months there

Retired

You can also purchase one of these condo's if I am not incorrect? It is a pretty good investment considering you would get a 10% return. 

Cheers

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/vacation-countdown-clocks/&clickLABEL=CountdownClockCodes.com&flashLABEL=CountdownClockCodes.com&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/3.jpg&text=Paradise%20Here%20I%20come%2C%20ready%20or%20not&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2017&month=11&day=19&hour=22&minute=21&second=8&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/vacation-countdown-clocks/">CountdownClockCodes.com</a></small></center>

The rent is now 35K ( 3 mo. min.). I was paying 24, until Feb. this year.

I put this photo stream of some GoGo girls together after my first few months there

OH MY BUDDAH!!!  That wast he BEST video I have seen EVER. About ANYTHING!!!   In my white room, hahaha!  Dude, you nailed it with that video... Thanks for sharing!!!!

You look pretty content at the end, too...  BRAVISSIMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That agency is for long stay.Minimum 3-6 mo.How many of us can afford to stay this long.[/quot

Some condos are available for month long rental.

See condo6.com id 450 available february, march and april.

Great contemporary style with mag views to walking st, 26th floor. M/s Amm is a very reliable agent.

Some falang owes 12 of them and rents them out at VT6 .....

Just be aware of extra costs with Dancewatchers (2000 baht for cleaning at the end and make room as new again), [/quote.

I don't remember how much they have charged me,but according to their site is1000 baht.

"A check out cleaning and laundry fee to restore the room to the very high standard of check in condition. This fee is always applied and is 1000 baht for a studio and a little more for a double one bedroom."

Archived