IGNORED

View Talay 6 Condos

mrpercy

Any other smokers out there have experiences with Honeys and View Talay 6 ? I'm just curious about how serious about the no smoking rule. If I hose down the room daily with febreeze am I still gonna get nailed and dinged with the deposit. Who has had experience with this. PM me if you don't want to post on the thread. Thanks.

OBLA DEE BROS

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Febreze helps mask the smell, but doesn't get rid of the smoke. Unfortunately, you will get charged a hefty cleaning fee when you leave. Better to find a smoking room in advance.

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

guys i have booked a presidential suite from booking.com for later part of May for a short stay(5 nights).

please share your experiances and advice,thanks.

guys i have booked a presidential suite from booking.com for later part of May for a short stay(5 nights).

is that through VT6.com?

if so:

• bed comfortable
  • 2nd bed room inside box without natural light and small
  • 3 TV's
  • separate shower/toilet and bathroom with shower and jaccuzi (small but functional)
  • Nice big balcony 
  • maintenance behind (broken cabinet parts, paint in bathroom in need of repainting)
  • Overall a decent room, decent kitchenette, big side by side fridge
  • Wifi expensive, 3g reception less

of course you may get another room if they have more of them. 

is that through VT6.com?

if so:

• bed comfortable
  • 2nd bed room inside box without natural light and small
  • 3 TV's
  • separate shower/toilet and bathroom with shower and jaccuzi (small but functional)
  • Nice big balcony 
  • maintenance behind (broken cabinet parts, paint in bathroom in need of repainting)
  • Overall a decent room, decent kitchenette, big side by side fridge
  • Wifi expensive, 3g reception less

of course you may get another room if they have more of them. 

Thanks Robert,

i booked through Booking .com and they charged me nearly 16000 THB for four nights(including Taxes).

I cross checked with vtsix people and they were prompt in confirming the booking and answering my queries.

Thanks Robert,

i booked through Booking .com and they charged me nearly 16000 THB for four nights(including Taxes).

I cross checked with vtsix people and they were prompt in confirming the booking and answering my queries.

the ladies at vtsix are the plus. the boss bit less. it is just in general the maintenance of their condos (when i booked through them) appears less then Dancewatchers or honeys

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

the ladies at vtsix are the plus. the boss bit less. it is just in general the maintenance of their condos (when i booked through them) appears less then dancewatchers or honeys

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

looking forward to VTsix soon,keep me posted mate on any developments,once again thank you.

My advice? don't eat yellow snow.

Aside from that, be nice to the "security" guys downstairs.  Oh and if you fool around with the massage girls you'll have to enter & exit the building via the carpark every. single. time.

Aside from that, be nice to the "security" guys downstairs. Oh and if you fool around with the massage girls you'll have to enter & exit the building via the carpark every. single. time.

Thanks for that advice as well, will have to keep my hands off them girls. , I have booked thru Dancewatchers and all is good to go in 12 days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aside from that, be nice to the "security" guys downstairs. Oh and if you fool around with the massage girls you'll have to enter & exit the building via the carpark every. single. time.

Sure.will follow your advice mate.Thanks for the post.

By the way what is yellow snow?

Sure.will follow your advice mate.Thanks for the post.

By the way what is yellow snow?

It is a type of snow that contains alcohol and when you eat it you get drunk really quick. It is very rare, but they recommend you don't eat it in great quantities. You should just suck that yellow juice out as that is where all the alcohol is

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for that advice as well, will have to keep my hands off them girls. , I have booked thru dancewatchers and all is good to go in 12 days.

I'll be there in a week's time, I'll get the place warmed up for you.  :GoldenSmile1:

I'm resisting the temptation to ask for details...

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Nicely done, daddee. I'm in South America sampling some fish tacos, so can't view the video. But I know the song well, and the advice (don't eat yellow snow.) is good.

Love to eat Thai, I wanna hear about the VT6 massage girls... Yes, I know, the advice is "don't shit where you eat"...

But, when I stay in VT6 I am so sorely tempted to set up a room service arrangement with the right massage lady. I love the thought of calling downstairs and getting my day started right.

Any details, please?

Love to eat Thai, I wanna hear about the VT6 massage girls... Yes, I know, the advice is "don't shit where you eat"...

But, when I stay in VT6 I am so sorely tempted to set up a room service arrangement with the right massage lady. I love the thought of calling downstairs and getting my day started right.

Any details, please?

never messed with the VT6 massage girls, got massages, but just in their shops...  had to walk by them every day with my girls, so...

there's a great looking in and outcall massage place up around soi 5 and beach road, will look for the link...   pattayaoutcallmassage.com

Any other smokers out there have experiences with Honeys and View Talay 6 ? I'm just curious about how serious about the no smoking rule. If I hose down the room daily with febreeze am I still gonna get nailed and dinged with the deposit. Who has had experience with this. PM me if you don't want to post on the thread. Thanks.

If you are a smoker (and can't go outside to smoke) book a smoking room, simple as that.  As a non-smoker, there's nothing worse than having a room that's clearly been smoked in and then attempted to be cleaned.  It's very difficult to remove that smell from a room and have it completely unnoticeable.  

Someday, somebody will ski that

• 3 weeks later...

I booked through Agoda last trip for about a week, 14th floor condo.

Front desk staff was cool, the lady who checked me in was Filipina (and quite nice looking too, she seemed to be hit on whenever I was in the lobby with other guys).

One thing I didn't like was the internet connection, I don't know why but it was SO inconsistent and spotty. Wi-fi signal seemed to disappear and reappear at frequent random intervals, it was so frustrating.

Another small nitpick was the elevator, I prefer hotels with smaller lobby areas and quicker elevators and access.

Room itself was nice, but still had cleaners everyday.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I booked through agoda last trip for about a week, 14th floor condo.

Front desk staff was cool, the lady who checked me in was Filipina (and quite nice looking too, she seemed to be hit on whenever I was in the lobby with other guys).

One thing I didn't like was the internet connection, I don't know why but it was SO inconsistent and spotty. Wi-fi signal seemed to disappear and reappear at frequent random intervals, it was so frustrating.

Another small nitpick was the elevator, I prefer hotels with smaller lobby areas and quicker elevators and access.

Room itself was nice, but still had cleaners everyday.

yes, the internet can be shit if you get the wrong room, I have been lucky...  a couple of trips back the router was in the ceiling in the bathroom, and the light had to be on in there for the internet to work, haha!  maybe that was your room, and you turned off the light?    :Think1:

waiting for the elevators is a little annoying, agreed...

I am trying a couple of new places this trip...  but still love vt6 regardless!

seeya soon footy!

I just stayed in VT6 for 2 months. Booked through Dancewatcher again. Great experience.

All security guys knew me and were very friendly. But they can be little gossip Queens. Several of my regulars talked with them about me. They told her the same thing I tell all my girls. I'm a big butterfly, have a girl or two every night.

I gave them a big bag of beers and sodas on my last night.

Archived