IGNORED

View Talay 6 Condos

mrpercy

Cleaning can be arranged daily if you want that. With Dancewatchers you pay 1000 baht for a daily cleaning and new bedding on wedneday. When renting fro Honey's Coffeehouse you can arrange cleaning whenever you want (so also daily) with the laundry shop on the right hand side of the coffeehouse (Also Honey's)

1000 for a daily cleaning seems over the top. Are you sure you didn't mean 100?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got this info from condo6 agency yesterday:

And it cost about 700 baht per 1 time for cleaning. There is another shop in this building manage for the cleaning...

...and final cleaning 1,000 baht.

They charged me 400 baht for cleaning when I moved out. It was in my lease.

Retired

Just be aware of extra costs with Dancewatchers (2000 baht for cleaning at the end and make room as new again), [/quote.

I don't remember how much they have charged me,but according to their site is1000 baht.

"A check out cleaning and laundry fee to restore the room to the very high standard of check in condition. This fee is always applied and is 1000 baht for a studio and a little more for a double one bedroom."

took it from my booking confirmation but yes I do remember it to be 1000 before so may have misread or there is another reason

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

The daily maid service as they call it is 1000 Monday till Friday with linnen change on Wednesday.

Last trip had the room cleaned thoroughly by Honey's team twice, new bedding both time and extra towels on request. Don't remember being charged for it. (no not another I get it for free topic)

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

I'm sure he meant daily cleaning with a weekly rate of 1000 baht.

Yes indeed, was not clear, is called daily maid service but charged per week

As per my booking confirmation

Check out Fees -  Laundry is   1,000     Cleaning is  1,000  Restores room to check in condition

Special Requests: 1) Monday through Friday Maid service with bedding changed 1 time = 1,000 baht

in the end total fee is mentioned as 3000 more then days*daily rate :)

Better be precise with evidence before the PA-Police gets upset again

I've used Dancewatchers housekeeping service the last few years, and have been impressed enough with their professionalism that I often give them small tips.

One thing I've noticed over the years is that many of the housekeeping girls have stayed with Dancewatchers for several years, which I think is also a good indication of their professionalism.

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

Anybody have any experience with renting a room in the View Talay 6 building in Patts? I was looking to book it through Dancewatchers and use some of their other services, airport pick up, phone rental etc.

The rooms look very nice, I had my eye on the room with the jacuzzi on the balcony. I know there expensive but hey its my holiday and I wanna treat myself :GrinNod1: !

Ideally im looking for a room with a balcony, dance podium and jacuzzi. Apart from the PH Hotel which ive been advised to avoid I cant find anywhere with all these in the room.

Any suggestions and feedback on the View Talay 6 is much appreciated.

Thanks

I am staying at VT6 and it is great however it is currently infested with extremely fat, rude, old Russians. If you go to the pool be prepared to lose your lunch....I keep expecting somebody to come out with a bucket of fish and start tossing fish to them Sea World style......

I am staying at VT6 and it is great however it is currently infested with extremely fat, rude, old Russians. If you go to the pool be prepared to lose your lunch....I keep expecting somebody to come out with a bucket of fish and start tossing fish to them Sea World style......

Im not there til Oct 2014, surely they`ll be gone by then!! 

<iframe src="https://www.arewethere.yt/Thailand/49097.htm?type=embed" width="350" height="200" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Im not there til Oct 2014, surely they`ll be gone by then!!

I very much doubt it, there is an office on ground floor dedicated to bring more vermin like them to VT6.

I don't really mind Russians but fat Russians waddleing about the place in speado's or a bikini makes me feel sick.

I stayed last month.  I arranged for an airport pick up and daily cleaning.

I was very impressed and have booked again for March.

Part of it is luck of the draw depending on which condos are available when you book and your neighbours but I only have good things to say about the place.

I've just booked in to VT6 again for 2014.  Can't fault DW's service, everything is always dealt with promptly and professionally.

Incidental services, like room cleaning etc, are indeed an 'add on' to the basic rental price.  However this is not a hotel, and long-stay guests probably have a TG  around to do the daily clean for them.  You pay for exactly what you want, so the overall price is very much up to you.....

News of the current Russian invasion is a little unsettling, but I suspect they're a seasonal issue rather than a permanent addition to the VT6 scene.  I'm a low-season traveller, found VT6 to be surprisingly quiet and empty on my previous visit.

Personally, I think the location and rooms are excellent, and very reasonably priced as opposed to a comparative hotel room.

Easy access to anywhere in town is a bonus.  I did find that sometimes moto-sai drivers went a bit blank when I said I wanted to go to 'View Talay', but that was easily fixed by saying 'same same Centaan' instead (The Thai's call Central Festival 'Centaan').

Looking forward with great anticipation to once again loitering on a high-level balcony, enjoying the view and a cold brew.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Stayed last time with Dancewatchers at VT6, can't really have any complaints with the service from Dancewatchers as far as, airport pickup, checkin, cleaning and even when i extended my checkout. The rooms are great, well equipped and value for money imho.

The only thing that you've got to remember is that it is not a hotel, some of the things you will be accustomed to in a hotel, such as the daily towels and bedding change are all add-ons.

My only issue when I was there was that one of the nearby rooms was seemingly getting fully refurbished. Drilling and a jackhammer at 9.00am isn't the most fun if you're enjoying the late-night monger lifestyle. As it's during the day and they're all individual units there isn't really any recourse to this, you just have to put up with it!!

I will book with Dancewatchers for minth august next year. I wonder how can i get my room keys if i book with dancewathers.

GT-I9300 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I will book with dancewatchers for minth august next year. I wonder how can i get my room keys if i book with dancewathers.

Do i need to go to vt2 office to get vt6 condo keys?

I will book with dancewatchers for minth august next year. I wonder how can i get my room keys if i book with dancewathers.

They will arrange to meet you near the lifts at the seating area I would imagine

You call them when leaving the airport and they will be waiting for you to check you in (if early only when condo is already available)

I've just booked in to VT6 again for 2014. Can't fault DW's service, everything is always dealt with promptly and professionally.

Incidental services, like room cleaning etc, are indeed an 'add on' to the basic rental price. However this is not a hotel, and long-stay guests probably have a TG around to do the daily clean for them. You pay for exactly what you want, so the overall price is very much up to you.....

News of the current Russian invasion is a little unsettling, but I suspect they're a seasonal issue rather than a permanent addition to the VT6 scene. I'm a low-season traveller, found VT6 to be surprisingly quiet and empty on my previous visit.

Personally, I think the location and rooms are excellent, and very reasonably priced as opposed to a comparative hotel room.

Easy access to anywhere in town is a bonus. I did find that sometimes moto-sai drivers went a bit blank when I said I wanted to go to 'View Talay', but that was easily fixed by saying 'same same Centaan' instead (The Thai's call Central Festival 'Centaan').

Looking forward with great anticipation to once again loitering on a high-level balcony, enjoying the view and a cold brew.

Cheers

Perthie

Normally I take the cleaning option but when I saw how easy and effortless it was I decided I didn't need it.. So Last trip I op for the ( no cleaning option) it's super easy to clean the room . Sweep a bit and throw the trash in a bag . And once a week change the sheets and wash them down stairs .. For 3 weeks . That saved me 3000bt for 2 mins of my time every OTHER day . 2 mins of me normally scratching my nuts while watching the ladies clean ..

Staying with VT6 next trip also . No cleaning needed . I'm a big boy now . Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Normally I take the cleaning option but when I saw how easy and effortless it was I decided I didn't need it.. So Last trip I op for the ( no cleaning option) it's super easy to clean the room . Sweep a bit and throw the trash in a bag . And once a week change the sheets and wash them down stairs .. For 3 weeks . That saved me 3000bt for 2 mins of my time every OTHER day . 2 mins of me normally scratching my nuts while watching the ladies clean ..

Staying with VT6 next trip also . No cleaning needed . I'm a big boy now . Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just a lazy old Git, Gobby.  Last thing I want on holiday is to have to continue doing my own cleaning. :D 

I never bothered to hang around for the cleaning ladies.  I asked them to clean after 11:00 when I'd be out of the room, tucked a little tip under the top of the sheets, and wandered off out each day.

I know exactly what I'm like with cleaning, I'd be putting it off until "later", and the tell-tale traces of TG's would slowly accumulate.  You know how much a girl likes walking into your room and seeing someone else's long black hair on the bathroom floor.....

Horses for courses mate.  One of the features of my trips that delights me is that I swap being a single old bloke who has to do everything for himself over to being a handsome man who has everything done for him.  Love it!!

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

I'm just a lazy old Git, Gobby.  Last thing I want on holiday is to have to continue doing my own cleaning. :D 

I never bothered to hang around for the cleaning ladies.  I asked them to clean after 11:00 when I'd be out of the room, tucked a little tip under the top of the sheets, and wandered off out each day.

I know exactly what I'm like with cleaning, I'd be putting it off until "later", and the tell-tale traces of TG's would slowly accumulate.  You know how much a girl likes walking into your room and seeing someone else's long black hair on the bathroom floor.....

Horses for courses mate.  One of the features of my trips that delights me is that I swap being a single old bloke who has to do everything for himself over to being a handsome man who has everything done for him.  Love it!!

Cheers

Perthie

My thoughts exactly.

Archived