IGNORED

View Talay 6 Condos

mrpercy

Love to eat Thai, I wanna hear about the VT6 massage girls... Yes, I know, the advice is "don't shit where you eat"...

But, when I stay in VT6 I am so sorely tempted to set up a room service arrangement with the right massage lady. I love the thought of calling downstairs and getting my day started right.

Any details, please?

Had a regular arrangement with one of them in November for a 2 hour massage in my room, first hour was good massage, second hour was game on.

Unfortunately she's left.  Last trip earlier this month I asked the owner "where she go?" the answer I got was "Don't know. She just go. She not work here anymore. She do too mutt with customer" and my SMSes didn't get any response.

Didn't stop me from having some fun with some of the other girls though...  :GoldenSmile1:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im booked for 25-987 for 6 days in December......

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Love_to_eat_thigh, you and I are on the same wavelength... I'm usually in VT6 for a month or more, and have wanted to set up exactly the kind of arrangement you found. To me, that is the ultimate room service breakfast. My next trip to thighland is soon, but not soon enough. Sigh.

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

http://pattayaoutcallmassage.com/

they offer outcall massage, looks like a great option!

Great suggestion, daddee. Those that do outcall massage until 3 AM should have plenty of practice in working out a KINK or two.

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

Great suggestion, daddee. Those that do outcall massage until 3 AM should have plenty of practice in working out a kink or two.

yep, and if you read the testimonial, he talks about a "refreshing finish", hahahaha!

they also have a bar at their incall location on soi 5/beach road, where they do those vaportinis... interesting...

• 3 weeks later...

The rent is now 35K ( 3 mo. min.). I was paying 24, until Feb. this year.

I put this photo stream of some GoGo girls together after my first few months there

Wow - you certainly attracted some beautiful ladies - would you mind pm me contact details for the 1st 2 on the video ?

Im in Talay 6 in December....looks great....cant wait ☺

I hate to bump and oldish thread but I didn't really want to start a new one with a similar topic.

Has anyone ever stayed in Dancewatcher's Room 18-659?  http://dancewatchers.com/VT6_X_18-659.html

Looks pretty awesome.  I am going back and forth trying to decide between this room and staying at the Marriot.

Thought's on this room?

Wow! smithzac91  that room looks fantastic. I've never stayed at the Marriot or VT6, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.. But I'd say your choice comes down to what you want out of your stay. Do you want the fancy room?, then take the VT6 room or do you want all the hotel amenities that a hotel like the Marriot offers?

vt6 is awfully nice, several restaurants, mini marts, laundries, and massage joints just steps away from the elevator in the lobby... huge pool, can have meals delivered to room and pool...

a 48 sq meter room with little kitchen for 50 bucks a day, with a killer view... daily maid service too...

:)

pajuqebu.jpg

I wanted that condo but not available so i went for 25-987....still looks nice

I stayed a couple of weeks in Dancewatcher's Room 18-659 in December last year, the pictures don't lie its a stunning room and its obviously had a fair amount of money spent on it to get it up to a high standard.  Everything works very well and the bed and the sofa are very comfortable, good range of channels on the large tv.  The jacuzzi was a nice touch and big enough for a few people, but it did take some time to fill, but it was a nice place to be watching the sun go down. 

I honestly couldn't fault the room itself, would i stay there again, probably but only for a few days, there is more space then you need and i think its at the upper end of what it should cost especially for short stays.

My only criticism of View Talay 6 is the pool, the last two times i have stayed there December and January its been freezing.  I talked to someone who had just been at View Talay 2 and they did not have the same problem so it seems local to view talay 6.  Would be interested to know if its still as cold, as it used to be one of the big selling points for me.

Kash buc, that room does look pretty amazing.  At about $125 US per night, it's pretty much a bargain compared to hotels at home.  I know there are many other choices for a fraction of the price, but I have never experienced that amount of luxury before and I think it would be a nice treat to myself.  I haven't been there yet but I would probably have to agree with you about the amount of space.  Just by looking at the pictures I can tell it's way more space than I would ever need.

I do like the amenities that you get with a hotel.  Mainly I like maid service with clean towels and clean sheets everyday.  I know Dancewatchers say that you can hire a cleaning service for additional money so this may not really be an issue.  I also like have the option of an awesome breakfast on-site.  I probably will not make it down to breakfast most mornings but its nice to know its available.

There are not too many bad things that I can find about the Marriot.  I wouldn't have to hassle with all of the bullshit about finding a cleaning service to do exactly what I want them to do.  I think it's a little more expensive than the VT6 condo (at least the Terrace Suite is more expensive), but the one-stop-shop option may be worth it.

DavidSkin, Condo 25-987 does look nice.  It's probably more than I need also but at about $65 US per night, it might be the way to go.

Dammit, I should have asked this in my last post but I hit "Post" too soon.

One more question, I keep going back to Dancewatchers' website and I am reading about Tik's Staff.  A few of them are pretty hot.  Any chance that they might participate in any extracurricular activities?

Just wondering   :WinkGrin1:

Dammit, I should have asked this in my last post but I hit "Post" too soon.

One more question, I keep going back to Dancewatchers' website and I am reading about Tik's Staff. A few of them are pretty hot. Any chance that they might participate in any extracurricular activities?

Just wondering :WinkGrin1:

They are put in the photos for effect they do not even work there

Secondly don't shit where you eat

I have stayed there and it is a great location,amazing view,here are a couple of photos from my last trip staying at VT 6,view from 23 rd floor.

IMG_3328-web-logo-web_zpsf7208c1d.jpg

IMG_3339-web-logo_zps3ebb932f.jpg

IMG_3386-web_zpsaadda8c3.jpg

IMG_3325-web_zps287aca8f.jpg

My youtube channel .....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoT31MMwxjrLmj6um_BnlA

2 Weeks in Jomtien trip report, photo heavy and videos.....  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/307477-big-g-returns-2-weeks-in-november-photo-heavy-and-some-videos/

First trip report,more then 500 images.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/177415-small-trip-reportbut-heaps-of-photos500-plus/

I booked thru Dancewatchers....without realising that Tik was someone i already knew for 2 years!! Lol....In answer to earlier points the towel and cleaning service available can match any hotel services.....the condo has a massage place too for in-house massage....Tik gets up at any hour of the day to check customers in....finally she has a reliable airport pick up and drop off service.....to think 2 years ago i let her down on an invitation to dinner without realising who she was.. she has a long term bf now....

I booked thru dancewatchers....without realising that Tik was someone i already knew for 2 years!! Lol....In answer to earlier points the towel and cleaning service available can match any hotel services.....the condo has a massage place too for in-house massage....Tik gets up at any hour of the day to check customers in....finally she has a reliable airport pick up and drop off service.....to think 2 years ago i let her down on an invitation to dinner without realising who she was.. she has a long term bf now....

Tik is married to Dancewatcher (not their real names BTW).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Daryle

Not married as far as i know

Pretty impressive photos, Big G.  

Thanks for the advice, socrates.

Pretty impressive photos, Big G.  

Thanks for the advice, socrates.

khop khun

My youtube channel .....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoT31MMwxjrLmj6um_BnlA

2 Weeks in Jomtien trip report, photo heavy and videos.....  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/307477-big-g-returns-2-weeks-in-november-photo-heavy-and-some-videos/

First trip report,more then 500 images.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/177415-small-trip-reportbut-heaps-of-photos500-plus/

Archived