IGNORED

2013-14 Uefa Champions League thread

Mick Pattaya

Real Madrid only won a slimmer lead on their first leg to Bayern Munich , 1-0 at home but Bayern was far better than Madrid with 70% of the possession of the ball. Bayern will hammer Real Madrid in Germany if they play like this again.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Real Madrid only won a slimmer lead on their first leg to Bayern Munich , 1-0 at home but Bayern was far better than Madrid with 70% of the possession of the ball. Bayern will hammer Real Madrid in Germany if they play like this again.

Chelsea got the result they wanted athletic Madrid 0-0, a boring display from Chelsea, but they go home happier than Athletic Madrid.

Both the 1st leg of the semi-finals were poor, expected more of a display from the teams. I don't quite agree on Munich hammering Madrid, sure they had lot of the ball but did have penetration problems (ahem!!!). Real should be in a better position come next week with Ronaldo & Bale getting time to recuperate.

................................................................................................................

think Chelsea will be fav,s to go through now,i,ve watch athletic Madrid a few times this season never been impressed with them thought he sub his best player costa,and the other costa 30mill for him is laughable.cahill had him in his pocket all of the match,as for Bayern all that possession and made just one chance,no cutting edge for me,although that lahm is one hell of a player.

Bayern Munich to win easy against Real Madrid .

Shocking , thought Bayern Munich will be better because they had 70 % of the possession at Real Madrid last week. 2-0 down .

JK r u watching  :huh:

................................................................................................................

JK r u watching  :huh:

Yeah, always .. Shocking performance by Bayern Munich,

Real Madrid won 4-0 at B Munich , biggest defeat for long time for Munich, Ronaldo and Ramos got themselves two goals apiece. For me Pepe , Ramos and Mordic were the best players . Mordic would be my man of the match

Outstanding performance my Madrid tonight ! Don't know what's happened to Munich but they seem to have no strikers at the moment ! Hope Chelsea don't win it though with there boring football !

What a achievement for spaniard football, a derby match final between Real Madrid and Athletic Madrid at Lisbon . Chelsea had no match for Athletic with their negative football, Athletics has done very well to get into the final and in SpaniardLeague . I hope Athletics will win the final .

jockey king your prediction of fooballs results is almost as accurate as neville chamberlains predictions

• 2 weeks later...

Majority of people I've heard picking Real pretty easily, for me Atletico's defense is incredible. As long as they don't get caught on the counter too much by Ronaldo/Bale/Benzema/Di Maria they could actually do really well for themselves imo

• 2 weeks later...

Athletic Madrid won the Liga league yesterday when drawing to Barcelona 1-1 at Nou Camp, a great confidence booster for preparation for next Saturday Champion a League Final against Real Madrid. Diego Simeone of Athletic Madrid is a unbelievable boss.

Shame though that neither teams will be at their full strength, Athletico will have Costa out in all probability & Real have Alonso & quite possibly Ronaldo out as well. Given the history between the two teams the game could turn out to be scrappy & very feisty.

The crowning glory to the UEFA Champions League tonight, the Madrid derby, here's hoping all the star players get on the field tonight & the game does not descend down to fisticuffs.

I guess the curfew makes it impossible to watch the game in a bar tonight.

Can't wait to see the final tonight, I feel Athletic Madrid deserved the trophy with their limited budget compared to big clubs like Barcelona , Real Madrid , City , United and a good few . Simsone is a superb boss , won the La Liga Spanish League already .

So sad , Atletico Madrid lost their biggest final ever , I was hoping for them to win like all neutrals I suppose . But they should be proud of themselves , they have shown that they don't need the mega bucks to win the trophy. DIEGO Simsone went mad in the end and got send to the stand. Very very emotional man . Argentina will need him someday . Great boss . Real Madrid won but they are lucky.

Simeone was a c0ck at the end though , stupid way to end a great season

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Simeone was a c0ck at the end though , stupid way to end a great season

Lol, You still remembered what he did to Beckham ? Maybe Karma had finally come. But he is truly a great boss .

Congratulation Real Madrid! Athletico must be gutted! So Close for them.

Yes hate Simione! could not of happened to a nicer bloke.

Lol, You still remembered what he did to Beckham ? Maybe Karma had finally come. But he is truly a great boss .

Som Nam Na Simone ;) 555

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

La Decima

Archived